why is wits academy season 2 cancelled

So, it turns out that the two-part episode on October 30th will be the last episode of the series. … No more Andi, Agamemnon, Cameron… All over. padding-left: 10px; Lv 7. WITS Academy Cancelled By Nickelodeon – No Season 2, Find the current status of TV shows via our Database Hub, Cancelled TV Shows: 2020-2021 Renewal Scorecard, Cancelled TV Shows: 2019-2020 Renewal Scorecard, No Activity Cancelled or Season 5? Cancelled Or Renewed? IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. I really want to see a season 2 also because I want to see more drama happening.

I have re-watched them a million times.

Your email address will not be published.

WITS Academy Plot Details/Press Release: In "WITs Academy", Andi is now studying at W.I.Ts Academy, the Magic Realm's most esteemed school for witches and wizards in training, but, as the best friend and unofficial Guardian to the Chosen One, she now has to work hard to prove that she can live up to expectations as the first and only human Guardian.

WITS Academy Forever. No infringement of previously copyrighted material is intended on this site.

/* Content Template: shows-template - start */

That led to a spin-off series, Wits Academy, but now that show's been cancelled as well.

The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Wits was canceled. Your email address will not be published. Fans want to know why the show never returned. It’s the end. to Cameron.

Hopefully, the writers and producers will share how the cliffhangers would have been resolved. Ruby says "don't worry I'll be back."

Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wits was canceled. He wrote, “it’s another TV show I’m doing. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only.

1 0.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Privacy Policy.

1. Status of FOX TV Shows, Cancelled or Renewed?

Privacy Policy. Upwote if …

border-top: 1px solid green;

Do you think that it should have been cancelled or renewed for season two? /* ----------------------------------------- */. Each 20-day season of EWW was a year in high school, apparently, and this is also supposed to be a year, despite only being about 7 hours of story. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

There is no more Wits.” Durkin continued, “there’s no way there will be another season at this point. I WANT A SEASON 2 YOU TOOK EVERY WITCH WAY FROM ME YOU CANT TAKE THIS PLEASEEE NICK YOU GUYS I SENDED A EMAIL GO ON THE WEBSITE AND GO NICKELODEONS WEBSITE THEN CONTACT US THEN SEND EMAILL TO GET IT BACKKKKK. That led to a spin-off series, WITS Academy, but now that show’s been cancelled as well.

Lab Rats: Elite Force never got a season 2.The Disney XD series aired a single season in 2016, but hasn’t been heard from since. I NEED A SEASON TWO! 2 With Evan Ross, Nikki McKibbin Dies: ‘American Idol’ Season One Contestant Was 42, Justin Bieber to Perform at the 2020 E!

The end. MAKE SEASON TWO NOW!!!!!!!!!!

green. Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (S-Z). He posted a photo from his new series on TBS and responded to follower questions asking if he was shooting season two of WITS.

Sad but true. Thankfully, you can still buy and watch past episodes on Amazon. Is Baz Luhrmann Pulling An Extended Snydercut For ’Australia’ On Hulu? WITS Academy Canceled Or Renewed?

Your email address will not be published. 2.Someone wearing a hood says "I will find you Andi Cruz."

Is WITS Academy coming back for the new season?

WITS Academy Series Information: In "WITs Academy", Andi is now studying at W.I.Ts Academy, the Magic Realm's most esteemed school for witches and wizards in training, but, as the best friend and unofficial Guardian to the Chosen One, she now has to work hard to prove that she can live up to expectations as the first and only human Guardian. /* ----------------------------------------- */ Is There Big Brother Season 24? Is There Big Brother Season 24? By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. background-color: #EFEFEF; 1 0. Wits Academy: Cancelled; No Season Two for Nickelodeon Series, 'Paper Towns' Clip with Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne, 'Paper Towns' Trailer Starring Cara Delevingne & Nat Wolff, ‘Brightburn’ Director Sets Netflix’s ‘Night Books’ As Next Film With Krysten Ritter, Winslow Fegley And Lidya Jewett On Board To Star, 39% of ‘American Idol’ fans say returning dreamboat Nick deserved Lionel’s verbal humbling [Poll Results], Covid-19 Brutalizes AMC Theatres Quarterly Earnings, Losses Top $900 Million, U.K. Exhibitors’ Body Calls for More Government Funding as English Cinemas Prepare to Close, ‘Stranger Things 4’: Why the Pandemic Delay May Result in One of the Show’s Best Seasons, Eddie Hassell, Actor in ‘The Kids Are All Right’ and ‘Surface,’ Dies at 30 After Being Shot, ‘Saturday Night Live’: Kate McKinnon Reprises Role as Hillary Clinton for Pre-Election Cold Open, John Boyega Met with Disney Exec for ‘Honest’ Discussion About ‘Star Wars’ Sidelining Poc Characters, Charles Gordon, Oscar-Nominated Producer of ‘Field of Dreams’ and ‘Die Hard,’ Dies at 73.

Nickelodeon had a big hit with their Every Witch Way TV show but the cable channel decided to cancel the telenovela series after four seasons. .synopbg {

! Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-D), Soap Opera Ratings for the 2020-21 Season (updated 10/31/20), CBS 2019-20 Season Ratings (updated 10/29/20), Cancelled or Renewed?

No. A second season has not been announced yet. padding-right: 10px;
The cable channel has been mum on the cancellation but castmember Durkin has not. More about: Every Witch Way, Nickelodeon TV shows: canceled or renewed, WITS Academy, WITS Academy: canceled or renewed? IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts.

It was the best nick show ever I men even I loved it and I am very picky. 5 years ago. CBS All Access Status (Release Date), Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 14 On Bravo: Cancelled or Renewed Status.

There needs to be a new season because the ending makes us want another season by the guy saying i will find u andi. Relevance. I totally agree I would really like to know why wits academy has been cancelled.

WITS Academy plot and series info . 5 years ago.

The 20 episodes attracted about 1.3 million viewers and remained pretty consistent.

Gold Rush: White Water Season 5: Discovery Renewal Status, Release Date, Archer Season 13 On FXX?

2 Answers.

Hey guys! Did you like the WITS Academy TV show?

I think cancelling wits academy was the worst thing you have Eva done if you wanted more vues you should have made 5 series.

Nick used to be my fave but now I prefer Disney 2 times more 1 for each of my fave shows you have cancelled. Privacy Policy, « Heartbeat Season 2 Renewal Boost – TLC Acquires UK Rights, Friends Season 11 Revival ‘Will Never Happen’ Insist Co-Creators ».

You can also check out WITS Academy’s official website and IMDb page. Looking to find out when does the 'WITS Academy' season 2 start? Those numbers weren’t apparently good enough for Nickelodeon to order a second season.

Nickelodeon has decided not to have another season of Wits Academy. The cancellation reaper is stalking all the latest cancellation and renewal updates, so keep this page to hand to track WITS Academy Season 2 status and release date news.. Season 2 was a potential season.However, it was later cancelled, even though Daniela Nieves had hinted a second season, in an interview.

They would do well to be less serialized in the storytelling. Still have questions? I watched season 1 of wits academy on YouTube.

All of my other favorite Tv shows ended on cliffhangers and I cannot let this one happen like that!

Friends From College has been officially cancelled by Netflix.

Here's all you need to know & dates. Stumptown: Season Two Plans Cancelled at ABC, But the Show May Not Be Over United We Fall: Cancelled, No Season Two for ABC Comedy Series The Walking Dead: Season …

Nickelodeon had a big hit with their Every Witch Way TV show but the cable channel decided to cancel the telenovela series after four seasons. All rights reserved. /* Content Template: shows-template - end */ The end of season 1 left us with 2 cliffhangers.

CBS All Access Status (Release Date), Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 14 On Bravo: Cancelled or Renewed Status. Cancelled TV Shows: 2020-2021 Renewal Scorecard, Cancelled TV Shows: 2019-2020 Renewal Scorecard, No Activity Cancelled or Season 5? Is there a season 2 of wits academy?

The series debuted last October and ran daily for four weeks.

Anselmo Pederasty Case, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna,