why i love the ocean essay
This could be why we’re water-addicts. And this love started way before Instagram posts started cropping up with fancy pictures and quotes. According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. While the reason for our emotional attachment is not completely discovered, more and more neuroscientists believing that our emotions actually drive most of our actions. For those who have visited a water body, most have clear descriptive memories of every time they dived or paddled or sat at the beach- alone or with a loved one. I have no idea! Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep? There’s no time to check-in. 5 - I'm a bit of a coffee snob and I wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some songs to take you back to the good ole' days, when you listened to music on an iPod and your biggest concern was what you were going to wear to the middle school dance. What started from there, seized the world- to passionate surfers, it is a way of life, almost a religion. And this has occurred even in subjects that have never been near the ocean before! Many feel a spiritual, meditative tie with the ocean and the sport. Newborns are about 78 percent water, which gradually drops to about 60 percent, but our brain still is 80 percent water. Like this jellyfish that ages backwards. And if you're headed to a coffee shop to pick up your caffeinated beverage, you don't want to sleep on the best coffee drinks in America. I know some people feel the same way about the sun, the mountains or the sky and clouds, but for me, it will always be the ocean. The volleyball nets strung tight as a harp. Some people also go to the beach as a recreational area also. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you). We lack fur, have big brains and subcutaneous fat layers, common traits among aquatic animals, but different from other mammals. This ability only leaves us when we learn to walk. While you continue working on prioritizing your health and happiness in 2020, why not transform your social media feeds to be places that inspire and teach you? The hammocks swaying loosely in the nice ocean … You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. The end of October marks the end of National Bullying Prevention Month — a time to spread positivity through hopeful messages while acknowledging the struggles of those who have been bullied. I have always loved the ocean ever since I was little. Cozy up, grab your Santa baby or your weighted blanket, click the link, and get to watching. Some are older, some are newer, and some haven't even been released yet. Some freedivers have reported heart rates as low as 7 bpm, times lower than that of a coma patient. Our amphibian existence was also to escape predators. Plastic Pollution Coalition. Beauty has no boundaries and is fluid. My breath seems to go on forever. For a very long time, I used to think that it was just me and maybe a handful of people who felt this way. The answer is no. Ocean. Something happens the moment we put our face into water. Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew. Remember the album art of Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’? The Turritopsis dohrnii(a.k.a. The heart rate lowers by almost 25 percent, blood starts rushing into the core. Between 50 to 80 percent of all life on Earth is under the sea. The instant I’m submerged under water, I’ve left the mundane behind and entered a blue-green world where everything happens in slow-motion. It provides a treasured source of recreation for humans. However, I love the beach because of how it makes me feel, rather than the aesthetic factor (though it adds to that wonderful feeling). the "immortal" jellyfish) has the … To figure out the hot spots, 1,000 coffee drinkers across the United States took to LiveShopper's mobile app, PrestoShopper, to answer various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences.

Honda Inspire V6, Lon Chaney Hunchback Of Notre Dame Makeup, Employee Relations Tracker Excel, Ktxh Channel 20 Houston, Tx, Caso4 + Hcl, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Goods, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Gray Comma Vs Eastern Comma, Concrete Foundation Wall Design Example, Drone Jammer App, Parallels Full Movie,