which legacies character are you
While generally considered a villain, Katherine has had many hard breaks. Which Legacies character are you? Caroline needs to put him in his place. If anyone can help Hope get out of Malivore, it is Freya. Yay((purple), I’m hope you know I guess I hid from my emotions I really do I just I don’t I’m complicated, I am Josie❤️Hosie forever But I actually love Penelope too, i am hope mikealson and i am very,very happy becaus i love her, But on the other hand... it is really freaky. She could work as a mentor to guide some of the werewolf students having a harder time coming to terms with their background. Which Legacies Character Are You? After discovering that he would be a father, he entered a path of redemption. Find out here!! Klaus had been one of the main villains on The Vampire Diaries. Caroline, in her gentle but firm way, can reclaim that which is hers, and our bet is that she would be able to run the school in a more organized fashion than Alaric. If Hope were threatened, Marcel would be there on big brother duty to protect her. We're surprised that Caroline hasn't sought Valerie out yet. How do the other supernatural children grow used to their own powers? 1. She also is a Heretic. Every time Katherine dies or seems to have been removed from the equation, she returns. Without Caroline, it never would have happened. She has had creative work published in literary journals and online websites. Im so happy about it cause they are my favorite characters☽, I love Hope, She is the best Person of the World. Nora Dominick Due to her advice, Lizzie starts working on being a better person. The Vampire Diaries had two successful spin-offs: The Originals and Legacies. Create Your Legacies Life (females) April 13, 2019 Rachel . All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. This is magical process that would see her twin daughters merging into one person, while the other dies, at the age of 22. Hinted at several times by Alaric, Caroline is searching the globe for a way to stop the twins from merging. She was a member of the Gemini Coven; 2.) Make her human and die a human death; she figures out how to jump bodies. However, Keelin's character could be developed more in Legacies. Katherine, a pragmatist, could add some needed tension to Legacies. An aunt and mentor of Hope's, Freya is a powerhouse of magic. Davina could teach all of the witches at the school, and she could help her niece. We end with not knowing her outcome and seeing the other characters forget her since Malivore erases magical beings. RELATED: The Originals: 20 Things Wrong With Klaus We All Choose to Ignore. After discovering that he would be a father, he entered a path of redemption.It was not an easy path, and we watched the struggles that Klaus and his family … RELATED: The Vampire Diaries: 5 Reasons Why Legacies is the Best Spin-off (and 5 Why It's Originals). We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Having Valerie do a cameo in the Legacies would be a golden opportunity for the twins. She also was forced to grow up too quickly by being exposed to a terrifying ritual, all-consuming power, and family/coven rejection/abandonment. RELATED: 10 New Character Additions That Hurt The Vampire Diaries (And 10 That Saved It). ), Legacies: 10 Characters from The Originals and The Vampire Diaries that Need a Cameo in Season 2, The Vampire Diaries: 5 Reasons Why Legacies is the Best Spin-off (and 5 Why It's Originals), The Originals: 20 Things Wrong With Klaus We All Choose to Ignore, The Vampire Diaries: 20 Characters That Are Powerful (And 10 That Are Useless), 10 New Character Additions That Hurt The Vampire Diaries (And 10 That Saved It), The Vampire Diaries Most Heartbreaking Deaths, Ranked, Star Wars: 10 Jedi Facts You'd Only Know If You Watched The Clone Wars, How To Get Away With Murder: Michaela 5 Best Episodes (& Worst), Ranked, Parks And Rec: 10 Hilarious Things Fans Noticed In The Background, 10 Shows To Watch If You Miss 'Happy Endings', The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Starlight, Dexter: 10 Best Quotes On The Show, Ranked, 10 Disturbing Dystopian TV Dramas, Ranked According To IMDb, Game Of Thrones: Joffrey Baratheon's 5 Best Speeches (& 5 Worst), The Last Airbender: Katara's 5 Greatest Strengths (& Her 5 Weaknesses), The Witcher: 10 Hilarious 'Toss A Coin To Your Witcher' Memes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud, Gravity Falls: 5 Most Likeable Characters (& 5 Fans Can't Stand), Mad Men: 10 Things About Don Draper That Make No Sense, Grey's Anatomy: Alex Karev's Slow Transformation Over The Years (In Pictures), The Blacklist: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Katarina Rostova, 90 Day Fiancé: Anfisa's 10 Best Quotes, Ranked, Nick At Nite's First 10 Sitcoms (In Chronological Order), BBC's Pride & Prejudice: 10 Things In The Show That Only Make Sense If You Read The Book, Timeless: 10 Best Episodes, Ranked (According To IMDb). here Quiz for Legacies Character Take a Quiz To know which legacies character you are hope mikaelson landon kirby Rafael Waithe Lizzie Saltzman Josie Saltzman Alaric Saltzman legacies spin-of of the vampire diaries tvd and the originals NEXT: The Vampire Diaries Most Heartbreaking Deaths, Ranked. Familiar with other worlds and a natural skeptic/researcher, she would question Hope's lack of being. We want to see this close bond explored more. The lesson she learned about surviving comes from those breaks. In addition, Alaric keeps on telling everyone that he built the school, that it is his school, etc. The character is a survivor. The Originals featured the family of the original vampires with Klaus Mikaelson serving as the main character.Klaus had been one of the main villains on The Vampire Diaries. Is (Alaric) Matthew Davis fired from Legacies? She would be suspicious of her brothers' deaths without knowing the reason behind them--saving Hope. It would also be neat to see if there were another member of the Malraux clan besides her, someone intentionally hidden from the powers that be. Alaric, stop taking all the credit. Which of these best describes your relationship with your parents? I just got 53% Hope Mikaelson thats all, I got Josie and hope and it's true✨, Hope I always was her biggest fan hehehe I am an Hosie and a Hizzie fan, Im 33% Hope and 33% Lizzie! Marcel could serve a key role in guiding Hope towards a better understanding of her purpose in this world and as part of this unique family. This means that our two favorite twins almost became ultimate villains, isolated and denied the intense love of their parents. What if Klaus had to reach out to Katherine to save his daughter? In Legacies, we also have Caroline and Alaric's daughters, Josie and Lizzie, first introduced to us as young twin sisters in The Vampire Diaries. What characters from The Originals and The Vampire Diaries should come back to help our legacies out? Often a pawn or a tool in another character's quests or revenge schemes, she became a stronger character. Both Davina and Freya should be the captains. Note: I apologize for the mistakes in the articles, English is my second language, So Which Character you get From the Quiz tell us in the Comments. So I am Hosie Maltzman!!! This is the Part Where You Run 42m. The Vampire Diaries: Who Will Be Your Quarantine Partner? We could see him coming to the Salvatore School to mentor some of the vampires like Kaleb. Seline had been their nanny at one time and chose the twins to be substituted for her and Sybil. Being persistent, his spirit would fight to reach out to Freya and inform her of what happened. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Which of these best describes your fashion style? Heather Frankland is a writer, teacher, and public health advocate. We want to see a twist in that dynamic. Who doesn't love a love triangle? Witnessing their dynamic would be great. Which MCU TV Characters Did Their Own Stunts (And Which Didn't Risk It? Hayley and her Crescent Wolves know what that is like. Or if you've never thought about it before, maybe it'd be cool to know? Drag her to hell; she becomes the queen of hell. Marcel considers himself both Klaus's adopted son and Hope's brother. We need a Hope Rescue Mission. Hayley's stay on Legacies would need to be brief since her character is so engaging that she could easily overshadow the young legacies. While Cade killed the Sirens (Seline and Sybil) in The Vampire Diaries, their connection to the twins may be an interesting one to explore. We want to see Caroline on the show, even if briefly. Then this is the quiz for you! Freya is the eldest daughter of the Mikaelson's. In addition, Marcel cares about kids. Bringing these two characters back, albeit briefly, could help strengthen the twin bond that weakened towards the end of the season. We don't think that she should be involved with Hope in the cameo (our tears wouldn't stop) but rather with Rafael. Legacies follows Hope, Klaus's daughter, at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted.

Harper Quaintance Age, Army Award Abbreviations On Erb, Who Is The Closest Modern Relative Of The Trilobites?, Curran Dandurand Net Worth, Who Is Ron Desantis Father, Justin Sane A7x, Rio Carnival Floats Cost, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani,