ultron quotes keep your friends rich
Steve Rogers: Stark! James Rhodes: Just represent! Steve Rogers: I got no plans tomorrow night. Tony Stark: Ah, Mrs. Barton, you little minx. Harmony. Something powerful. Ultron: I was unsure you’d wake up. Nick Fury: Trouble, Ms. Romanoff. Cuttlefish! And not one of us can do it without the others. Pietro Maximoff: I don’t see the big picture, I have a little picture. Bruce Banner: This is insane. Ultron: Uuughh! Maria Hill: Nuclear codes. [Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment] Web. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Natasha Romanoff: Yeah. Nick Fury: Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I’m not certain what triggered your… Maria Hill: Yeah, they must be busy because they’d hate missing you guys get together. [Ultron summons his army of robots to join him] Thor: These are smaller agents. Steve Rogers: Well, we’re not the ’27 Yankees. Ultron: No. Natasha Romanoff: Just be ready, I’m sending the package to you. Steve Rogers: I’ll take Natasha and Clint. That’s not a question I need answered. The arms … Bruce Banner: That’s a mad-sized if.   Natasha Romanoff: Clint, can you draw out the guards? Steve Rogers: We are not clear! Tony Stark: I watched my friends die. I tried to create a suit of armor around the world, but I created something terrible. Pietro Maximoff: This is not so bad. Nick Fury: Show them what we got. This is the best I can do. You kiss your mother with that mouth? You’re looking, I don’t want to say, puffy… Pietro Maximoff: No, no. Thor: It’s the Mind Stone. Isn't it why we fight so we could end the fight and go home? No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around. [NEXUS Internet Hub, Oslo, Norway] Clint Barton: Um-hmm. You bring a magnet. This is not a drill. Ultron: You can’t save them all. [Stark flies towards the city and a building starts to collapse as the ground shakes] Tony Stark: It’s not a loop. I thought maybe you might… Natasha Romanoff: Bruce? Touch them, they’ll go full reverse thrust. [suddenly the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard and the twins enter Klaue’s office] Ulysses Klaue: Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. Tony Stark: I don’t know, how much time you got? Ultron: Peace in our time. Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Cobie Smulders, Anthony Mackie, Hayley Atwell, Idris Elba, Stellan Skarsgård, James Spader, Samuel L. Jackson. [he grabs Klaue] Ultron: I’m not. Iron Legion: We are here to help. Ultron: Please. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday. Bruce Banner: I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted. This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. FRIDAY: Good evening, boss. There are no shortcuts. Ultron: If I have to. The kind that seems normal at the time, but when you wake… Why send a message when you’ve just given a speech? Tony Stark: We get through this, I’ll hold your own. Isn’t that the mission? Clint Barton: How do you want me to take it? Do you know how it felt? [Ultron uses the scepter to manipulate Cho]. How were you guys planning on beating that? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. [she leans close into him] I’m on a mission. Tony Stark: Yep. [he kisses her; later Laura watches them fly off in the Quinjet]. Clint Barton: Oh. Vision: Of death. I know that guy. Tony Stark: Everybody out! Better than us.   Ultron: What? Which is a lot scarier. Tony Stark: That’s nothing compared to what’s coming! Bruce Banner: So you’re going for artificial intelligence and you don’t want to tell the team. James Rhodes: Yeah, it’s a War Machine story. Steve Rogers: You two can still walk away from this. Bruce Banner: I didn’t realize you were waiting. But with it on our side… Tony Stark: Hi. Well, he has a temper. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. If running’s the plan, as far as you want. Ultron: Mr. Stark? [to Wanda]. [Thor and Selvig enter into a cave] Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire. The whole world, too. Tony Stark: That would end the team. Tony Stark: Triple Yahtzee? Tony Stark: It’s physics. See more Avengers: Age of Ultron Quotes Tony Stark: One sec, one sec! Ultron: There is no “man” in charge. Steve Rogers: I’m not leaving this rock with one civilian on it. Tony Stark: No, not that way, not that way! A little Vibranium cocktail? Natasha Romanoff: Yeah. ... Age Of Ultron Should Have Ended - Part One - Duration: 3:10. [Pietro and Wanda turn up on the train to help Steve fight with Ultron] Steve Rogers: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra, so. He’s got Nat there too. Ulysses Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that... to me. Natasha Romanoff: We’re locked down out here. Natasha Romanoff: Why don’t you hug her and find out? Ultron: No, please. War Machine, coming at you, right a… [we see the photo is of a man named Ulysses Klaue] Clint Barton: Cap, you see Nat? You’d think that’d be as bad as it gets, right? Tony Stark: Thor, I’m going to need you back in the church. I'm not! Natasha Romanoff: There’s worse ways to go. [as the city is being evacuated] Tony Stark: The spire’s Vibranium. Copyright © Fandango. Steve Rogers: The rules have changed. Steve Rogers: Avengers…! Natasha Romanoff: Don’t turn green! Wanda Maximoff: What choice do we have? If we can harness this power, apply it to my Iron Legion protocol. Wanda Maximoff: He will do anything to make things right. Ultron: There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. Please back away. Natasha Romanoff: That I was an Avenger. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. Laura Barton: I can feel the difference. Tony Stark: Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. That’s not a coincidence. Tell me everything. Tony Stark: He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very “Ahab.” Every form he’s built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. Natasha Romanoff: This is a smokescreen. Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk? Well, that makes sense he’d go to them, they have someone in common. This could be the key to creating Ultron. Vision: It’s terribly well balanced. I’m caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong. Dr. Four, three, give them hell. When the dust settles, the only thing left living in this world...will be metal. Nick Fury: He’s fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed. Wanda Maximoff: I can handle these. Clint Barton: Alright, let’s load them up! Maybe a way to blow up the city. Thor: Maybe not. I am still in the truck. [as Barton is saving the boy, Costel, Ultron starts shooting at them but Pietro intervenes and takes the shots to save them] Ultron: There was a terrible noise, and I was tangled in, in, strings. Tony Stark: No, of course not! Laura Barton: Yeah, and then you’ll find another part of the house to tear apart. You get killed, walk it off. Wanda Maximoff: It felt like that. Imagine that. Bruce Banner: We got to move. Vision: Well, I was born yesterday. Not a fan. Ultron: I think you’re confusing peace with quiet. I think a lot about meteors, the purity of them. Dr. Helen Cho: There’s no possibility of deterioration. Nick Fury: I don’t know. Steve Rogers: You think you can find out what’s coming? “Whosoever is carrying Thor’s fingerprints” is, I think, the literal translation? [looking at Steve’s shield] FRIDAY: Right now the impact would kill thousands. Jarvis: You are in distress. Right above you, Cap. Tony Stark: We can’t let them, not even one. [Stark shoots Ultron and flies off to find Banner who’s turned in to the Hulk and ready to wreak havoc on the nearest city] I saw it. So stand and fight! Natasha Romanoff: Right. [he then starts to strangle Thor], [back to Steve’s vision with Peggy in the dance hall]

Flux Beamo Manual, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Liberty Storage Solutions Arden Nc, Writing A Literary Analysis Through The Lens Of A Quotation Essay, Sam Bowen Footballer, Is Gatorade Zero Bad For Your Teeth, Nicknames For Piper, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Chief Stix Review, Knight Bare 209 Primer Conversion Kit,