trevor henderson wiki
List is in Alphabetical Order. The Lamb is a very unknown and mysterious creature of Trevor Henderson. Long Horse is the only one of its kind alongside. Relatives A "bulb" has many uses for a Head Light, as it can vary for both defense or offense capabilities. The verse, while originally focusing on an anthology-like aesthetic, with no repeating creatures, changed to focus more on the "recurring characters" such as Long Horse or Siren Head. But before I do start to talk about why I should become an admin, I want to explain that when I was studying the previous adoption forms before and during making this form, and I found out that one of your staff team members stated that the wiki isn’t eligible for adoption due to multiple people still editing on the website, and I just want to say that the reason of trying to “make the wiki not abandoned” is not the reason why I want to adopt the Wiki. On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Most known Trevor's work, which became worldwide famous. Its body is made out of some sort of fleshy, vein-like string, and the "strings" appear to be tangled into one another. The Man in the Red Room, also known as the Thing in the Red Space and the Fungal Person, is a monster made by the Canadian horror artist, Trevor Henderson. Everyone is highly welcomed to contribute on this wiki, as long as your edits are constructive, reasonable and valid. https://trevor-henderson-database.fandom.com/wiki/The_Trevor_Henderson_database?oldid=687. If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to a Trevor Henderson to contribute, use the box below to create it: If you're looking to help with cleanup, you can start here: DO NOT ADD NON-RELATED CONTET - As the title say, this wiki is only for Trevor Henderson's work. The mythos is mostly horror centric, implementing a style comparable to that originally popularized by the Cthulhu Mythos, and more recently The Slender Mythos. For starters, I’m going to promote multiple people who have been taking care of the wiki with care and people who have been on the wiki for a while to administrators, content moderators, etc (something that BattleStation seemed to forget to do, as he seemed to only promote one person, probably his friend, to administrator), do some measures to prevent vandalism, like protecting pages if said pages are constantly getting vandalized, delete any overly-disrespectful and offensive comments and messages left by people in the comment sections, block anyone who does vandalize too much/is overly disrespectful to other people, remove any misinformation, so on and so forth. The end of its neck always seems to be out of sight from the observer, a long black mane runs down and up the neck of Long Horse. If you get banned, dont come back with another account and edit again, wait until the ban is finished. looming, sirens for a head...... SIREN HEAD DOING THE Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Most of the time, it is seen floating in mid-air. And, to add onto that statement, harassment has been happening in Discussions, and on Message Walls of some users. The founder of the Wiki himself, BattleStation, has been globally blocked by Fandom, and WeirdWojak, the only admin of the Trevor Henderson Inspiration Wiki, also got blocked, causing him to lose his admin rights when he got unblocked. This can be very disorienting upon direct eye contact, as it can leave you in a state of Flash blindness. The Man with the Upside-Down Face, also known as the Upside-Down Man and simply, the Man, is an urban legend, who is notable for being one of the most evil and threatening beings created by the Canadian horror artist, Trevor Henderson, if not the worst. He originated from a twitter post on 2018. Any creatures that fall under those categories will be deleted, and the user who made the page will be blocked for one month. 1 Appearance 2 Info from diary of (Data Expunged) 3 Quote 4 Gallery 4.1 Trevor Henderson's Images 4.2 Fan Made Images 4.3 Fan Images made by Fellow Wiki Members! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Harry Potter Score Pdf, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani, 1000 Most Common Hawaiian Words, Supercop Bot Review,