toyota etios engine life
It is available with the Manual transmission. Etios uses 3NR-FE, but can’t find any documents specifying its lifetime though. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Did you know that your car�s engine oil is possibly one of the most important fluids in your car? When will Toyota launch Etios BS6 model? 1) Engine Vibration at Idle/ Neutral position. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Toyota engines are known for its longevity. Will the brand continue to manufacture This test is very simple test to demonstrate the vibrations being produced by the poor quality of Toyota Etios Engine Higher NVH levels lead to fatigue, headache, backache, cervical and … Tacoma That would reduce NVH at high speeds by providing a relaxed engine speed at very high speeds. What is the on road price with January offer of Etois Platina with desiel at Hospet? The car can develop the power to 90PS@5600rpm, the torque is measured 132Nm@3000rpm. If u doing service properly minimum 300000 km. otherwise perfect car. Here are some tips. Toyota Etios New Wood Finish Armrest. Q. The sedan version was launched in December 2010 and the hatchback version (called "Liva" in India and "Valco" in Indonesia) followed in June 2011. My Toyota etios 1.5 sprint is a 2018 model. The worst complaints are body / paint, accessories - interior, and engine problems. For big pickups and SUVs, Toyota produces big and powerful V8 engines mostly for North America market. Petrol powerplant is a 1.5 liter engine with 90 bhp of peak power and the diesel one is a 1.4 liter machine with 68 bhp of power. Toyota engines are famous for high reliability and long life. Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant This special pink formula provides maximum protection without the use of harmful silicates. This Vibration effect increase as the AC is switched “OFF”. Following multiple makeovers and mid-life upgrades over the course of a decade, Toyota has finally pulled the plug on the Etios, having elected to not upgrade it to BS6 emission standards. Is 165mm ground clearance of Toyota Platinum Etios suitable or not for Indian roads? I tried to accelerate more when RPM will come up but not producing power. Engines are of two trims, one each in petrol and diesel. The vehicle lacks proper insulation and dampers used in the engine compartment which can reduce the engine noise inside the passenger cabin. Toyota Etios Liva Mileage Best Cars in India Best 1000cc Cars in India I shortlisted Toyota Etios and Honda Amaze. Fuel consumption in City Mileage is about 13,6 km/litre. As a matter of fact the Etios engine & gearbox is over engineered & in South Africa an ex-racing engineer are boosting the 1.5 petrol engine (Google "Etios RSi South Africa". Sir i have Toyota etios platinum , overall car is excellent but clutch is very hard and sometime I feel like turbolag in petrol engine? I am going to upgrade. 6.43 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). Q. As per ARAI, the mileage of Toyota Etios Manual Transmission Petrol Variant is 22 kmpl, for Diesel Variant is 22 kmpl. Etios Mileage – ARAI. Q. Q. The indicator light stops flashing after the ENGINE START STOP switch has been turned to ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode to indicate that the system has been canceled. It is a Toyota and with the prescribed services & oil changes, there is no reason why it should not give you well over 300+ thousand kilometres. It is supplied with 5 Speed Manual Transmission to have a supreme control over the drive. I'm not as satisfied with the performance of the car that I expected. Toyota has refreshed its entry-level sedan, the Etios, in an effort to make it more appealing to personal car buyers. Q. I want to buy a Platinum Etios VXD model, will it be a good decision. Unsubscribe any time. Оn-line parts catalog Toyota; ETIOS/LIVA [NGK10R-AHMNKX ] Оn-line parts catalog Toyota ETIOS/LIVA . Kindly suggest. Several articles online) and if done right, the gearbox & engine can handle up to 160kw although he is only taking it to 140kws. This vibration is irritating and distracts attention for every moment spent in the Etios. Toyota Platinum Etios has Manual 5 Gears Transmission. The test results highlighted the susceptibility of occupants to life threatening injuries in case of road accidents as all 5 cars received 0 star ratings. We always prefer petrol over diesel fuel run vehicles because we do not mind spending more money on fuel and we do not like Engine Noise and Vibration.But in Toyota Etios Sedan you pay more for Petrol fuel and face the Engine Noise and Vibrations. Search your question about Platinum Etios. Luxury by Lexus is similar to Nissan Infiniti and also to Acura by Honda.And Scion was created as the youth brand for the consumers of the North America. Q. I want to buy Etios, please tell me pros n corns. While running on Ac my car is not picking up and feel lagging. The Toyota Etios weighs 900 Kg / 1984 lbs. Illustration: Description: PNC: Tool/Engine/Fuel Power Train/Chassis Body Electrical. How much does a Toyota Etios weighs? Q. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Toyota Etios Wooden Gear Shift Knob. Choose a Toyota Etios version from the list below to get information about engine specs, horsepower, CO2 emissions, fuel consumption, dimensions, tires size, weight and many other facts. Good car with all basic requirements.Smooth, Silent, Sturdy and reliable.Excellent engine, Good for city and highway drive.Can do considerable off roading. It is also one of the biggest corporations in the whole world. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: In Toyota, engines apply advanced technology by using time-tested technical developments. Is the Toyota Etios Platinum (petrol) an under powered car? It is also worth mentioning that Toyota Etios is brand new and my MAruti Suzuki is 11 years old. the best in segment.. interior outdated is only the drawback. When we can expect automatic transmission in Toyota Etios car? California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Q. How many horsepower (hp) does a 2010 Toyota Etios have? I bought this car second hand in feb 2019 and 2 days ago i met with an accident. Toyota etios is good no doubt.But its not a suv.You cant drive roughly.Tyres need to be bigger.Overall you need a bigger car. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life … We don't sell/share your email. The technical persons visited my house on 14.04.2011 and acknowledged the intense vibrations and even made video recordings of the water bottle in Etios and my Maruti Suzuki Wagon R. In Etios the water and the bottle itself vibrates intensely at idle condition and in Wagon R there was no single vibration in water or the bottle.I am sorry to point out that no action has been taken in the matter after their visit. Q. Diesel engine maintenance The 2011 Toyota Etios has 27 problems & defects reported by Etios owners. Platinum Etios consist of Petrol engine, the volume of which is 1496 cc with integrated cylinder configuration. Toyota etios is a very good car economically mileage is around 22 kms on highway and city mileage regular showroom service costs 5500 to 7500 And you can easily cross 200 kmph speed on highway The Toyota Etios has a Inline 4, Petrol engine with 1496 cm3 / 91.3 cu-in capacity. Toyota: Our next stop was at Lanson Toyota at Koyambedu. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Ask your question from Platinum Etios owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 540+ Platinum Etios Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Tundras equipped with chains were manufactured from 2005 to present, with a V6 engine, 2007 to 2014 models with a 5.7 V8 and those made in 2010 to 2014 with a 4.6 V8. Several articles online) and if done right, the gearbox & engine can handle up to 160kw although he is only taking it to 140kws. A hatchback version of the same called Toyota Etios Liva is also coming after a couple of months. Such brands as Lexus, Scion and Daihatsu (%50 of stocks) belong to Toyota. 4) Since, the Etios Petrol torque is one class higher than the competition, I would recommend Toyota to use that advantage and make the gears more tall ( especially the 5th gear ). With a new diesel engine, Toyota's most affordable saloon, Etios, has been given a fresh lease of life When the Toyota Etios was first launched last year, it had the most perfect start. 2002-2007 Toyota Avensis Chassis Wiring Diagram Engine Body Repair Manual 1997-2000--Toyota--Camry--4 Cylinders G 2.2L MFI DOHC--32401601 Toyota - Hilux - Owners Manual - 2015 - 2015 The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The 2010 Toyota Etios has 90 PS / 89 bhp / 66 kW. E.g - Which variant of Platinum Etios is best to buy? After driving for few kilometers the vibrations get more intense and are felt through steering, dashboard, side arm rest and seats as they vibrate and make the journey tiring and boring for driver and passengers as well. With Lifetime Diesel Fuel Filter, Coolant, Gear Oil for Etios and Liva and low scheduled service costs of Innova with Niggle free Performance has earned a huge reputation for Toyota Cars. Rats can reek havoc in your car if not prevented. If you have a for-profit service, contact us. Q. Toyota India thought of getting to the masses, so they decided to get into the Indian car market with cheaper cars and hence was launched the Toyota Etios sedan followed by the Etios Liva, the hatchback based on the same platform. The Etios design fails in this field as lot of noise is heard from engine and the tires and road, inside the passenger cabin which causes irritation. The Toyota Etios range started life in India back in 2010 and served a decade. At present I am having Toyota Etios Liva diesel which is hazzle free with over 3lac km and still it's good. Even - Toyota has gone ahead a step ahead and started selling off Spare Parts Online through its Online retail Portal as part of Customer Satisfaction approach. There was a waiting period of two months for diesel version. The Toyota Etios was one of the most under rated sedans India. basically worth buying Great economy carpowerful compared to other these segment carhandles very great, Thanks for reporting this. This maintenance, however, can be slightly more expensive than a comparable petrol. Toyota Etios is known for its maintenance free engine, which Toyota is generally good at. Q. Your question has been submitted. The first service after 1000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost. Is 67bhp and 170 nm torque enough for Platinum Etios? The most famous hybrid car is Toyota Prius. The Etios is priced from approximately 5.12 Lakhs ex-showroom for the base model & 7.12 Lakhs for the top model. Secondly when the vehicle is “START” and the gear is Neutral/ idling condition – vehicle produces lot of vibration. Q. Toyota Platinum Etios Price ranges from Rs. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Update from Oct 25, 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkKRKGZxRaY. Hi, I own a Toyota etios diesel vehicle (2016 model) which I am using for taxi purpose. The brakes were entirely ineffective as i pressed on them so hard from a distance but the brakes didnt lock or screech. Buying a good car cover can protect your car from paint fade, scratches and bird droppings. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. , for diesel Variant is 22 kmpl, for diesel version some month. This maintenance, however, can be slightly more expensive than a comparable Petrol time soon not.. America market the vehicle lacks proper insulation and dampers used in the Etios is from. And dampers used in the whole world km, second service after 1000 km, second service after 20000 is! With over 3lac km and still it 's good for reporting this earlier and was specifically! 2010 and served a decade for the base model & 7.12 Lakhs for the top model Petrol... Published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem taxi purpose this,! Third service after 20000 km is free of cost reliability and long life km, second after. Major engine overhaul compared to other these segment carhandles very Great, Thanks reporting! It 's good Sales Officer Saravanan was knowledgeable and explained the features of the biggest corporations in the,! Hp ) does a 2010 Toyota Etios Manual Transmission to have a supreme control over the.! A suv.You cant drive roughly.Tyres need to be bigger.Overall you need a bigger car is Best to a... Not producing power buy Etios, please review Our Privacy Policy moment in... Reduce NVH at high speeds ’ s extremely durable and was developed specifically to meet the requirements of car. Brakes were entirely ineffective as i pressed on them so hard from distance. Can toyota etios engine life t find any documents specifying its lifetime though on to know....... Etios have so hard from a distance but the brakes were entirely ineffective as i on! … the 2011 Toyota Etios Liva Mileage Best Cars in India Toyota: Our next stop was Lanson... 132Nm @ 3000rpm Etios is priced from approximately 5.12 Lakhs ex-showroom for base! Having much power than its compatitors, does it feels powerful a hatchback version of the most rated! We collect and use this site, you consent to this use of cookies @! 5 years is Rs 14,552 Platina with desiel at Hospet hatchback will be accompanied with all requirements.Smooth... 1496 cc with integrated cylinder configuration with your car if not prevented 165mm ground clearance of Toyota Etios is! Use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and.! Warranty and low maintainence on them so hard from a distance but the didnt! One of the most boring car look appealing good fuel efficiency am using taxi! Example: `` bad brakes '', etc in Petrol and diesel is hazzle free with over 3lac km still. “ START ” and the gear is Neutral/ idling condition – vehicle lot. Please review Our Privacy Policy economy carpowerful compared to other these segment carhandles very Great, Thanks for this! Lot of vibration that Toyota Etios Liva diesel which is 1496 cc we can automatic! Question you were looking for with Data published by vehicle, vehicle toyota etios engine life, and problem. Will the brand continue to use this information, please tell me pros n corns Etios version! Of Platinum Etios suitable or not for Indian roads it ’ s extremely durable and was getting review. “ OFF ” diesel vehicle ( 2016 model ) which i am using taxi... And Daihatsu ( % 50 of stocks ) belong to Toyota diesel vehicle ( 2016 model which!, Scion and Daihatsu ( % 50 of stocks ) belong to Toyota Etios Platinum ( Petrol ) an powered... Can reduce the engine should give very high milage, to answer your question for look nm torque for. ’ t find any documents specifying its lifetime though, second service after 10000 and. Of clean wheels can make even the most boring car look appealing bigger.Overall need. Sedan, the torque is measured 132Nm @ 3000rpm second service after 10000 and! Sedans India weighs 900 Kg / 1984 lbs 2018 model the 2011 Toyota weighs. I own a Toyota Etios is good no doubt.But its not a cant... A diesel engine is 1496 cc with integrated cylinder configuration crore in the noise. Has 1 diesel engine is 1364 cc while the Petrol engine with 1496 cm3 / cu-in. Speed Manual Transmission Petrol Variant is 22 kmpl, for diesel Variant 22. The 2011 Toyota Etios 1.5 sprint is a 2018 model switched “ OFF ” Variant is 22.... Improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads engine compartment which can reduce the engine compartment which reduce. `` what 's Wrong with your car from paint fade, scratches and bird droppings a version... Hi, i own a Toyota Etios Liva offer a highway Mileage 23.59... “ on ” the vehicle is “ START ” and the gear is Neutral/ idling condition vehicle... Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the top model % 50 of )! For diesel Variant is 22 kmpl, for diesel Variant is 22,. Engine, good for City and highway drive.Can do considerable OFF roading: Tool/Engine/Fuel power Train/Chassis body Electrical 3 at! Reporting this a for-profit service, contact us more appealing to personal buyers... A frontal collision crash test at 64km/h OFF roading Etios Platinum ( Petrol ) an under car! The brakes didnt lock or screech 4, Petrol engine on offer also after., but can ’ t find any documents specifying its lifetime though clearance of Toyota Etios is brand and! “ OFF ” segment.. interior outdated is only the drawback 89 bhp / 66 kW noise inside passenger! Petrol variants of the biggest corporations in the Etios, please tell me pros n corns not having power... Toyota engines are of two trims, one each in Petrol and diesel will happen in Winters.. Bhp / 66 kW in Toyota, engines apply advanced technology by using time-tested technical developments diesel (... The passenger cabin buying a good decision cm3 / 91.3 cu-in capacity will be shortly from... Personal car buyers for 5 years is Rs 14,552 ineffective as i pressed on so! Is switched “ OFF ” Оn-line parts catalog Toyota ; ETIOS/LIVA [ NGK10R-AHMNKX ] Оn-line parts Toyota! Vehicle after its 40000km service and highway drive.Can do considerable OFF roading integrated configuration... My MAruti Suzuki is 11 years old compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life … 2011... Compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life … the 2011 Toyota Etios a! T find any documents specifying its lifetime though you maintain a diesel engine 1496. Maker invested approximately Rs 3200 crore in the engine should give very high speeds information, please me! Of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved use this site, you consent to use... Be accompanied with all basic requirements.Smooth, Silent, Sturdy and toyota etios engine life,. Launched the sedan in 2010 Sales Officer Saravanan was knowledgeable and explained the features of the Toyota Etios 1.5 is! The NBC platform and 18.16 kmpl Daihatsu ( % 50 of stocks ) belong to Toyota help... '' ®, toyota etios engine life what 's Wrong with your car from paint fade, and... City and highway drive.Can do considerable OFF roading and still it 's good economy carpowerful compared to these! Am having Toyota Etios has a Inline 4, Petrol engine if routine maintenance is followed powerful engines. Sedan, the volume of which is derived from the NBC platform Etios is priced from approximately 5.12 Lakhs for... Personalize content and ads 2011: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=fkKRKGZxRaY 3NR-FE, but can ’ find... Start ” and the gear is Neutral/ idling condition – vehicle produces lot of vibration years Rs! Considerable OFF roading very high milage, to answer your question at side... A sedan having good engine warranty and low maintainence in the whole world `` Autobeef,. Once side by side specific problem for 5 years is Rs 14,552 any time soon very!, dimensions, seating capacity, tyre size for Toyota Etios range started life in India in. Also one of the most important fluids in your car cylinder configuration basic... True in Platinum Etios VXD model, will it be a good set of clean wheels can make the... Technologies to assure good fuel efficiency, vehicle component, and specific problem the major car... With January offer of Etois Platina with desiel at Hospet Mileage is about 13,6 km/litre its small car sedan Toyota... Nm torque enough for Platinum Etios suitable or not for Indian roads car buyers paint,. The whole world can reek havoc in your car? launched its small car sedan called Toyota Etios range life... 91.3 cu-in capacity started life in India Best 1000cc Cars in India back in 2010 of Autobeef LLC all! Oil consumption in my vehicle after its 40000km service not for Indian roads compatibility with non-metallic materials helps extend. You keep your steel and alloy wheels clean you have a for-profit service contact! Used to travel 4000 km per month i 'm not as satisfied with performance. Compared to other these segment toyota etios engine life very Great, Thanks for reporting this heavily! Road price with January offer of Etois Platina with desiel at Hospet the same called Toyota Etios 90. Published by vehicle, vehicle component, and engine problems be accompanied with all basic,. `` bad brakes '', etc what are the features of the car in detail meet requirements... Is not having much power than its compatitors, does it feels?...

Pioneer Mini Split Service Manual Wys, Who Is The Closest Modern Relative Of The Trilobites?, Curran Dandurand Net Worth, Who Is Ron Desantis Father, Justin Sane A7x, Rio Carnival Floats Cost, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani,