tony romas belfast
The menu was duly presented and I Larousse for a few minutes whilst waiting for my Barneys Brew to arrive. Gift Certificate Food Vouchers. Staff here are lovely, we try going when Orlagh is working cause she's always "on the ball" as we say here. TONY ROMAS (IRELAND) LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity . Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 9 April 2010 . It's hard to believe Tony Roma's is eleven years old and I remember going the first week it opened!! Locations in 27 countries. I was warmly received and seated by the very bubbly and pleasant Orla. Email Address. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Accounts overdue. Breweries, Distilleries & Cider Producers, Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland. Once the promenade around the Queen's University is over, visit Tony Roma's. As the oldest library…, Bradbury Gallery is stocked with a wide range of art to suit all tastes and ages. Catering for all sorts of special events including birthdays, cocktail receptions, corporate lunches, anniversaries and more. A chain restaurant, it's pretty poor overall and I now haven't been to Tony Roma's in over a year. Try good friands and tasty brownies. Tony Romas Belfast 25/27 University Rd Belfast Northern Ireland BT7 1NA Tel: 0289 0326 777 Email: info@tonyromasbelfast.com Opening Times Open 7 days a week Currently nothing planned yet in your itinerary. 19 bewertungen, Kontaktinformationen und Geschäftszeiten von Tony Roma’s in 25-27 University Road, Belfast, Vereinigtes Königreich. Offers ribs, char-grilled steaks and BBQ chicken. Name. The divine decor and cool atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. Skip to main content. Email Us. Whoop! Tony Romas Belfast; Tony Romas, Belfast; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tony Romas Restaurant on Zomato Ordering nicely cooked pork ribs, rib steaks and fillet steaks is a pleasant experience here. Afficher les profils des personnes qui s’appellent Tony Romas. 25-27 University Road, Belfast, BT71NA Part of a globally famous chain of BBQ smokehouses, Blaze and Glaze serves up a mouth-watering array of slow-roasted meat, smothered in a dark-lacquer. I ordered a salad and it was absolutely disgusting. Your IP: 45.249.108.145 Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Company status Active — Active proposal to strike off. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. As I was feeling peckish I decided to order the Kickin Shrimp and then the 1/4 chicken and St Louis rib combo with mushroom side and mash with bacon on top. Maybe Tony Roma's has improved since my last 1 star experience of it, but I'll never know as I'm definitely not risking a return visit. More for TONY ROMAS (IRELAND) LIMITED (NI602781) Registered office address C/O Hill Vellacott Chamber Of Commerce House, 22 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7EA . If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Free fizzy juice refills! Add Tony Roma's Belfast To Your Personal List Of Tourist Inspiration. Tony Roma’s proudly serves local produce and is a fully licenced premises serving draught and bottled beer, an affordable wine list and over 50 original cocktails to choose from. They only have one loo and it's freezing in there, but they have a baby changing table which makes life so much easier when I'm changing my 12 week old nephew! Based on the guests' opinions, prices are attractive. The energetic staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. My first and second visits were a bit lacklustre. We Cater The occasion is not special until you've had the Roma's Experience. Browse Tony Roma's locations in United States for high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings and find the best ribs, seafood, and steaks near you. Sadly the service and wine wasn't up to much either. The bourbon sauce really made the dish stand out and caramelised well. Done deal! Their early bird menu, 2 courses for £13 and you get quite the feed! Ordering nicely cooked pork ribs, rib steaks and fillet steaks is a pleasant experience here. 3 + 8 = Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec38c3cd9e43228 It offers a fun, relaxed, family atmosphere, and the friendly staff add to the enjoyment of your meal. People mention that the service is fabulous here. This is the sort of steak and seafood restaurant which would turn anyone to vegetarianism. Tony Roma's famous ribs are the result of their special cooking process that seals in the smoked flavour, and the selection of only premium rack cuts that are more tender and meatier than the ribs most other places use. The main course arrived after a few minutes and actually looke bigger than what it was! The great location of this restaurant makes it easy to reach even in rush hours. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Contact Number. Space CRAFT is a shop, gallery and exhibition area owned and managed by the Craft and…, PLACE is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the making of great…, Queen Street Studios (QSS) are an artist lead non profit organisation based in Belfast…, © 2020 Northern Ireland. A selection of delicious bourbon, wine or strawberry cocktails is offered to guests. It's difficult to get a simple salad wrong but Tony Roma's managed to with great success. * Monday to Thursday 16:30-22:30Friday and Saturday 12:00-23:00Sunday 12:00-22:00, The Naughton Gallery, located in the historic Lanyon Building at Queen’s University, is…, The fine façade of the Main Building, designed by Charles Lanyon, conceals a quiet,…, Located in the heart of the University the Welcome Centre offers souvenirs and…, The library and archive of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland is an important…, First established in 1828, the gardens have been enjoyed as a public park by the people…, Come face to face with dinosaurs, meet an Ancient Egyptian Mummy and see modern…, Based in Belfast’s famous Titanic Quarter, HMS Caroline is a First World War-era warship…, History of Presbyterianism in Ireland and its congregations, including congregational,…, Completed in 1906, Belfast City Hall is a magnificent Baroque Revival 'wedding cake'…, Ormeau Park is the oldest municipal park in Belfast, officially opening to the public in…, Founded in 1788, Linen Hall Library is a truly unique institution. Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, 25-27 University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, BT7 1NA. As can be seen a very clean plate and messy hands - wet towels were on hand. All Rights Reserved. I tucked in to the succulent juicy chicken and the ribs were "melt in your mouth" tender!! Catalyst Arts Gallery is an Arists Gallery Space. Tony Roma's BelfastBelfast, Northern Ireland. Try good friands and tasty brownies. • Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. I thought I would pay it a visit and see how it's doing. Let us know if you have any questions! Really quite terrible overall. We are one of Irelands top BBQ restaurants. Buffalo bites to start, ribs with garlic potatoes and onion strings instead of coleslaw. My verdict is that Tony Roma's is even better 11 years on. Companies House Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed (link opens a new window) Sign in / Register. 2,040 were here. Tony Roma's gift vouchers are perfect for everyone and all occasions. Official tourism website for Northern Ireland. It's probably becoming a weekly thing on our Sunday schedule. Tony Romas Belfast; Tony Romas, Belfast; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tony Romas Restaurant on Zomato

Heather Cox Richardson Podcast, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist, Employee Relations Tracker Excel, Ktxh Channel 20 Houston, Tx, Caso4 + Hcl, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Goods, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Gray Comma Vs Eastern Comma, Concrete Foundation Wall Design Example, Drone Jammer App, Parallels Full Movie,