ticci toby story

He was found by Slender Man and serves as one of his Proxies. You don’t have to play hard to get with me.”“Jeff, get it through your thick skull, I am not interested in you like that. Four lavender tendrils with swirls of teal and black were wrapped around her waist as though hugging her. We watched movies together and snuggled on the couch. I ate her vocal cords too and laughed as she too drowned in her own blood. I shouldn’t have left her; our grandparents were old.

I could prove it to you.” I felt Toby start to rub my tendrils. Before I could get up to help her I was hit from behind and felt myself loss consciousness and fall into darkness. Mother and Father would be waiting for me to come home from detention so they could beat me again. I know you like me.”“Jeff, I see y…you as a f…friend. Besides, you were there to save her, that’s what’s important.” I cried some more into Toby’s shirt as he rocked me back and forth. Tsume dragged himself out of the wrecked coffee table and stood with his fists clenched.“TOBY, CALM DOWN OKAY!” Tsume had to yell to be heard over Toby’s ranting.“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! I like being with you.” I blushed as I tilted my head and looked up at Toby. After dinner I helped Benna take a bath and Uncle Offender tucked her in and told her a bedtime story. I decided what I was going to leave.

After what felt like an eternity, but was really only 15 minutes or so, I felt something push its way out of my back and the pain slowly faded.

She had a large bruise on her face and a bleeding cut on her forehead. After helping Karma train with his kusarigama and practicing with Dark I changed into a nice black and purple dress and asked Father if he would watch Karma for me. I followed Father up the stairs and down a few corridors to his office; the door was black and had a white circle with a white X through it. What…How…Why…” Roxanne stuttered. I was dancing with Toby when Jeff cut in. That way he can introduce you to everyone.” Rebekah smiled at my enthusiasm and nodded.“Father, Shayla and I talked about this and since she is now Voicebox to most people we decided I should have a new name as well. The skirt of the dress stopped just below her knees. I was going to try and live a normal life away from here. He promised that he would never lose his temper with me again and he looks so sincere that I forgave him. “Voicebox, these are my three proxies. A few times I caught him glancing at me too and we would share a small smile, blush and look back at our dinner. It was a beautiful autumn day; the leaves were falling gracefully, bright gold, red, and orange drifted on the breeze as the wedding started. “There ye are children, now don’t be fergetting to give Laughing Jack mah message.”“We won’t forget and thank you for your help.” I promised as Toby and I headed to the door. I quickly got her dressed and ready for school, feed her breakfast and took her over to her babysitter. “You know, you look hot covered in blood.”“Nice to know, Jeff, now back off.” I was starting to get uncomfortable with how close he was getting. I picked this (

“That is very good news Shayla. I didn’t want Toby to know about that, I didn’t want him to start hating me. BEN, stop thinking like that about my daughter.” “N…nice to m…meet you.” I greeted between the twitches. Before Toby could say anything Clockwork grabbed his hand and pulled him away to dance with her. Like twins were rumored to have, we had developed telepathy between us. I had to leave you with grandmama and grandpapa. His eyes were closed so I snuck up on him and grabbed the other skinner he had left on the ground. We all giggled as we read each other’s shirts and headed to the dining room for breakfast.

“I would love to play with you, but I’m kind of hungry. If we hadn’t been paying close attention we would have missed it because it looked like a private house. What the hell ever gave you the idea that I wanted you? I decided to try to forget about Toby and really try to fall for Tsume. I remember he warm hugs and how she would swoop me up in her arms and twirl me around. Luckily that day I was able to get out before he came down. I thought of asking Phoenix what she thought about the way Toby was acting during breakfast, but decided against it. I looked up at him and smiled as he sat down next to me.“Toby, this is so nice. I’m not sure what he said to Jeff because I had gone up to my room to shower and change into a pair of blue sweatpants and a white tee-shirt, but later that night Jeff apologized and seemed paler than usual, so I’m guessing that it wasn’t a pleasant conversation. Voicebox and I talked during the hour it took to reach our destination. I did the same with their ankles and the bars of the footboard. “Tell me Jeff, why the hell are you in my bed?”“Aww, sweetcheeks. I wanted to kill daddy so bad for hurting you like he did when mommy wasn’t home.”“Y…you knew about that?” I felt terrible. I felt my eyes widen and my mouth dropped open when I saw that I now had a very beautiful red tail. You must live and I’m already dead. “Hey Shayla, mind letting me down? I just got her back and I didn’t want to lose either of my sisters again. I carefully tied them up with the belts, first by slowly and carefully stretching their arms up and tying them to the bars of the headboard. I was about to answer when Father raised one hand to stop me while the other slide down his face. Shayla and I just thought you should know so that we could all spend my last three months together.’‘I am so glad that you girls informed me of this. Her hair was held out of her face by a green and white ribbon and her bandage was green with a white rose on it.Once we were ready we went to Phoenix’s room. As I walked through the door I could see Dark Phoenix waiting in the living room. Sweetie their gone, you’re safe. Toby even feed me part of his crapes. They were wearing ripped jeans, muscle shirts and leather boots.

I got a lot of cool stuff, but my favorite presents were from Father, Phoenix and Toby. I quickly stabbed the skinners into their skulls, killing them before they even had a chance to open their eyes.

I still want you to be mine.” Toby leaned down and kissed me again. By this time my twitching was getting bad, my neck started cracking and my lips started twitching into a smile every few seconds. I fell on my bed crying and still worrying about Father, Phoenix and the others. Oh Toby I missed you. (By the powers of the earth, air, water and fire I compel the spirits to do my bidding. How did they get together?” My five year old nephew asked as his twin sister nodded in agreement. Playing with Sally really made me miss Benna and Rebekah. Once they were safely secured I started giggling sinisterly. I can’t lose you again, I just can’t.”“Oh Shayla, I don’t want to leave you either, but I don’t know of any way I can stay without sending your soul to the other side in my place and I refuse to do that. After a few hours of torturing them I ripped Roxanne’s vocal cords out with my teeth. First, Ticci-Toby was created by DeviantART user kastoway, and as far as I am aware, DeviantART is NOT a valid source as it is a site known for creating fan fiction and fan arts. The guys all came over and welcomed me back saying how they had missed me and how things weren’t the same since I had left. Please Sissy, please say I can tell Father.” I looked up at her giving her my cutest puppy dog face, the one she has never been able to say no to. Aye won’t be aging again till Aye’m over 150 years-old. It got so bad he turned to homeschooling.

I’m glad that you’re going with me.” I felt Toby stiffen briefly before he relaxed and hugged me back.“No problem, Voicebox. The carpet was black, there was a large bay window with a built in love seat and there were three doors in the room. Turns out she had never had one, but that’s not much of a surprise considering who raised us.It was one o’clock in the afternoon when I finally woke up. “Child do not call me Slendy, and you know you are not supposed to…” I heard the deep voice trail off. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. How about “He talked too much, I fixed that” or maybe “I’ll put his voice to better use”? What about your sister Rebekah, is she still alive too?” “Whose Shayla, she said her name is Voicebox?” Shayla, Slenderman is telling you the truth. I had to get Dark Phoenix and Father involved when Uncle Trender wanted the color scheme to be lavender and baby pink and Uncle Splendor wanted to have a Polka band at the reception. Since it was only three in the afternoon Toby headed up to rest until dinner. Tomorrow I would like the two of you to search the internet and see if you can find a voodoo shop near here. About half the time I would end up pinning him to the ground and blushing, the other half of the time he would get me pinned and I would still blush.

She had taken to killing pedophiles with a sword. We will never be more than friends Jeff.”“This is why we are perfect for each other, Sweetcheeks. I guess he didn’t want to get on Father’s nerves by hugging him all the time. History Talk (0) Comments Share. I am glad that you are alright dear daughter, and though I dislike the idea of you having a suitor, I know that I can trust Toby to keep you safe. The brat jolted awake and looked up at me, his brown eyes widened with fear as he saw me and he tried to struggle. You know you want me.”“Stop calling me sweetcheeks. It’s not going to happen.” As I was talking to Jeff I could hear Father and Rebekah talking in my head. I’m sorry Mommy, please don’t hate me.” “Sorry sweetie, I’m not your mommy.” I dropped the illusion and smiled down at the little boy. No one is going to hurt you. I was kind of surprised that he was still there; he had been so quiet that I thought he had left. I understand Shayla. I watched as Toby tried to get away without making a scene but finally he just sent me a sorrowful look and gave in.“Hey Sweetcheeks,” Jeff was smirking as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

Again the only sound I could hear was Phoenix sobbing.“Phoenix…I’m so sorry. I tore my head away from his grasp I started twitching uncontrollably.“Voice, you know that I love you. I checked my watch and saw it was already 8:00 pm, so after eating a couple of Poptarts and grabbing my skinners I headed over to Roxanne’s house. I was hoping that I could leave the room soon, I could feel the twitching start to lessen, and I really didn’t want to start giggling in front of everyone.

Shayla I am quite glad that you chose Toby as a suitor over Jeffrey or Ben. Are you ready to behave?” He gently kissed Phoenix’s cheek when I nodded my head.

My desire to keep you safe and the fact that we were both still mortal made it possible for my soul to enter you. I slammed her into a tree and pinned her there.“Why Clocky?” I was on the verge of tears.“I love Toby and I still do, but I can tell he loves you more.” she stared at the ground. He said that since he wasn’t my real dad that when I was old enough he’d make me as much a whore as mommy is. I realized that it was time for me to stop running.

Matt Duffy Net Worth, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast,