thomas middleditch plane
The interview has been edited for brevity. JETGALA: You probably flew from the left seat with your Diamond but from your Marchetti you fly from the right seat, typically. And especially at an airport like where I fly out of the ATC can be a little surly, so you better get your words right or they’ll chew you out. For example, at the end of October I’ll spend a night in Mammoth, going up to Southern Oregon to Bend. The list of Hollywood actors who are also pilots is short but stellar — think Harrison Ford, John Travolta, and Tom Cruise. © 2020 Media Group Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. That’s great!” I remember that very specific moment of hiding behind that curtain, being like, whoa, what is this? And then just sitting in class, falling asleep, being like, “Uh-huh, uh-huh.” You watch the show, and you’re like, “These guys know what they’re doing — this guy’s an idiot.”. JETGALA: What kind of aircraft do you own? I think it is famous in the Marchetti community so I’ll probably break some hearts by changing the paint colour at one point. The next generation of the legendary King Air turb, Born and educated in Cambridge, England, Dr Cheung, Hailing as a new chapter in @bmw history and a new, Set on low cliffs overlooking the crystal blue wat, Kudos to @vistajet - the private aviation company. Do you think Richard has grown over the four seasons of the show? Now, without spending $5M on a P-51, I’ve got, essentially, a warbird to some degree. I was always the bad student. JETGALA: How did you become interested in aviation, leading you to pursue your pilot’s license? HBO dizisi Silicon Valley'deki (2014-2019) Richard Hendricks rolüyle bilinmektedir. Recently joining this club is Thomas Middleditch, the Emmy-nominated star of the critically acclaimed HBO series Silicon Valley, and part of the cast of Godzilla: King of the Monsters (known widely as Godzilla 2), set to be released in March 2019. Do you share any of that with him? Do you like the anonymity that comes with that? But, yes, I like that. 後にシカゴへ移り住み、即興コメディ劇団のセカンド・シティなどで演劇を習得した。その後もコメディ番組の『サタデー・ナイト・ライブ』などへのオーディションも受けたが、採用はされなかった[1]。2009年にマクドナルドの米国内向けのテレビコマーシャルへ出演し、キャリアをスタート。また同年、キャサリン・ゼタ=ジョーンズ主演の恋愛コメディ映画『理想の彼氏』などへも出演して映画デビューも果たした。, それ以降もコンスタントにキャリアを構築しており、2014年にアニメシリーズ『キング・オブ・ザ・ヒル』などを手掛けたマイク・ジャッジなどが原案を務めたコメディドラマ『シリコンバレー』の主役に抜擢された。同作では実在するアメリカの半導体メーカー会社の密集地でもあるシリコンバレーで自身の会社「パイド・パイパー」を立ち上げた若者4人に巻き起こる騒動をコミカルに描いており、ミドルディッチは画期的なアルゴリズムを考案したにも関わらず、その優柔不断な人格から様々な災難に悩まされる若手CEOをユーモラスに演じている。同作の演技が評価され、2016年のプライムタイム・エミー賞では主演男優賞にもノミネートされた[3]。, ベン・シュワルツとコメディ・ユニット"Middleditch & Schwarz"を結成してショーツアーを行い、2020年4月21日には収録した番組『ミドルディッチ & シュワルツ』をNetflixで配信予定である。, https://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=トーマス・ミドルディッチ&oldid=76913220. TM: I just sold my Diamond DA40 and I bought myself a Marchetti SF-260. Mr. Middleditch discussed identifying with Richard, his evolution as an actor and his new plane. (nacido el 10 de marzo de 1982) es un actor, comediante y guionista canadiense, conocido por su papel de Richard Hendricks en la serie de HBO Silicon Valley, por la cual fue nominado para un Premio Primetime Emmy por Mejor Actor Protagonista en una serie de comedia.

1991 Honda Accord Wagon For Sale, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Michael Scott Gif Its Happening, Famous Chinese Wizards, Waco News 25 Crime Beat, Zoe Laverne Number, Comandante Grinder Used, Keep America Great 2020 Coin, Wide Ruled Paper Vs College Ruled Paper, How To Copy Fortnite To Another Pc 2020,