the rest of the story sarah dessen discussion questions

It’s hard not to get caught up in the magic of North Lake—and Saylor finds herself falling under Roo’s spell.

When her dad remarries and plans for Emma to stay with her best friend during his honeymoon falls through, she stays with the grandmother from her mother's side she only has ever met once.

Caught it right away!!! everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of The Rest of the Story. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Young Adult [YA] and New Adult [NA] Literature, Press J to jump to the feed.

It takes place on a lake in the summer, surrounded by family. Picture of Emma as a child with Mimi and George is emotional for her and she gives it in the end to Mimi. I read this book when I was a teen and I loved it(I still do). It turns out that she met them during her previous visit, but she does not remember them.

I've been a huge YA reader for some time now, and as I have selected books through the years, I've seen Sarah Dessen's name pop up. •

THE REST OF THE STORY is not the first book I've ever read by Sarah Dessen and it … Sometimes I had to stop and recreate a family tree in my mind to make sure I was connecting the right dots. Refresh and try again. I’ve been a big fan of Sarah Dessen for years now so I was happy that I got the chance to read The Rest of the Story and it was the perfect summer read.

Nothing worse than kissing but drinking and drugs are a big part of the plot.

Some books are hard but you feel great about them when you finish! Like every other story ends in a way that I'm like Okay they got past their hurdle and are living their life, things are good. Can anyone tell me who George is? I've been a Sarah Dessen fan for years. Join the mightest group of book nerds around. I do enjoy her Young Adult books though the last couple I have read have been misses with me. I would love a spin-off dealing with some of the other characters; I feel like we barely got to know Taylor and Jack.

I hadn't heard about her being optioned by Netflix! She finally gets the opportunity to see him at Taylor’s birthday party.

But I can't figure out who George is and why he is important, See all 11 questions about The Rest of the Story…, https://itseithersadnessoreuphoria.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-best-books-i-read-in-2018.html. I was feeling pretty lost and worried I wasn’t going to be able to write another book (2018 has been TOUGH, y’all) but I kept writing anyway, hoping for the best. All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and stay there…, Emma Saylor, my narrator, starts a summer thinking it will go one way, when it turns out completely differently. When Emma and Matthew realize that there is a problem because Trinity cannot find Gordon, they decide to go to North Lake in spite of the storm. I thought the book was kind of all over the place, though.

After the divorce, Emma and her father lived with Emma’s paternal grandmother, Nana. TIA! However, even though Blake kisses her, Emma is interested in Roo, not him.

More info coming soon on the particulars of this event! You know Trinity has had the baby and you get an update on Emma Say. Mimi agrees and Matthew takes Emma there. By the end of the narrative, Emma has taken great strides in finding her identity. She spent time with her mother after the divorce even though he mother spent time in and out of rehabilitation centers.

But you have to go and take your part of it. To ask other readers questions about The Rest of the Story, please sign up. She is married to Oxford the whole book.

I want more from this story and not because I think it was poorly done at all. On my blog, you'll find honest reviews and book lists to help you find your next read and other fun lifestyle posts! It’s never even made clear if Mimi knows Emma has been cleaning rooms at the motel with Trinity!

Remote Desktop Services Is Currently Busy One User, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes,