the legends chinese drama eng sub
I'm waiting the sub of episode 4. Meanwhile Jiang Wu, an ambitious youth, wants to kill Li Chen Lan and become the sect leader. So far it's all good and regretted not having watched it sooner. Please scroll down to choose servers and episodes, Global Request Show- A Song for You Season 4 Episode 15, Dageki Tenshi Ruri (Blow Angel Ruri) Episode 7. Forever_Shawol's Rating. Only the 2nd Chinese drama I've ever watched after Meteor Garden. Perfect Couple. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. He is interested in Zhi Yan. While attempting to take her predecessor’s Wanjun Sword, Lu Zhao Yao is ambushed by the ten immortal sects and dies. She who is. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, The Legends 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. Chinese Drama - 2014, 45 episodes. He is interested in Zhi Yan. What is the fate of Qin Zhi Yan, whose body Zhao Yao possessed? It spans 40 episodes and features a cast led by. If there any errors appear, please reload the page first. The following The Legends Episode 11 English SUB has been released. But things don’t go as she planned, when she slowly starts to fall in love with him instead. However up to episode 6 has subtiles in english at this time. Will Zhao Yao be able to regain her body back and become the sect leader again? 0% Watched. She who is now a spirit, possesses the body of Qin Zhi Yan, a female disciple of the Immortal Sect, and with the help of the newly gained body, she becomes the direct disciple of Mo Qing aka Li Chen Lan with the aim of killing him. Zhao Yao does everything in her power to cause trouble for Mo Qing who has become the new leader of the Demonic Sect, completely oblivious to the fact that he has always been in love with her. Really love this drama, full of martial arts action. Thank you! Overall I'd say this is shaping up to be an enjoyable series, if any can inform me that english subs are possible or if they can be uploaded to Viki would be wonderful, my brother who cannot read Chinese or speak it would love an english subbed version, he normally goes to Viki for his preferred Chinese, Japanese and Korean shows. When she finally does, she realizes that the man whom she thought stood for the righteous was not what he seemed to be. Sort By: Author's Order. Lu Zhaoyao (Bai Lu) is a strong-willed and adventurous girl who yearns to see the world. I've started watching Ashes of Love. Whats funny for me about this series is that I was looking for something entirely different starring Gackt and came across The legends and so far I am enjoying it, though there are points that are quite slow in terms of dialog over action. For downloading this video, please login first. …. I watched the cut version of the drama (56 episodes in total btw) but did watch some scenes from the DVD version that were cut; I also read the Chinese novel and I will … HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! It spans 40 episodes and features a cast led by Bai Lu, Xu Kai, Dai Xu and Shane Xiao Yan. Witnessing the Demon King’s son about to be killed before her, she saves him, takes him in and gives him the name Mo Qing (Xu Kai) as she trudges the road to becoming the leader of the demonic sect. Lu Zhaoyao (Bai Lu) is a strong-willed and adventurous girl who yearns to see the world. The lead actress is so beautiful. Enjoy. She mistakenly believes Li Chen Lan, who is her best ally, is related to the incident after he is revealed to be the demon king’s son. 43 Titles 8 Loves. But things don’t go as she planned, when she slowly starts to fall in love with him instead. Two souls sharing a body is not one that we often see. now a spirit, possesses the body of Qin Zhi Yan, a female disciple of the Immortal Sect, and with the help of the newly gained body, she becomes the direct disciple of Mo Qing aka Li Chen Lan with the aim of killing him. What is the fate of Qin Zhi Yan, whose body Zhao Yao possessed? The story of love and hate begins... One Year Down The Dramaland Rabbit Hole: Lessons Learned, A New Version of The Legends - The TLC Edit, The Legends Ending Re-edited to Make Sense. It only has 40 episodes and also has, Release Date: January 28, 2019 Hunan TV (two episodes every Monday to Wednesday at 10pm), available on iQIYI at 11pm, Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY=, Tan Songyun’s Manager Apologises for Indirect …. Will Zhao Yao be able to regain her body back and become the sect leader again? 1. I think that this series is going to be fun to watch. Meanwhile Jiang Wu, an ambitious youth, wants to kill Li Chen Lan and become the sect leader. 2. ... Swords of Legends. Vowing to exact revenge, she returns in the body of Qin Zhiyan (Xiao Yan) who is trying to seek justice for her father who was murdered. I had to do a double take at seeing Cao Ge ahem Bai Yu whom I first saw in Love O2O. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! Five years later, Li Chen Lan has taken over the position of the Wanlu sect leader, and Zhao Yao decides to exact revenge. Zhao Yao dies thinking that Mo Qing betrayed her. Saw the first 3 eps with subs and loved it so much that watched all the raw there is up to ep26. This …, Gossip High 舌害 is an 18-episode Chinese web drama adapted from Zhao Dai Mi’s novel of the same name. It tells …, I’ve automatically associated Jin Yi Wei with guillotines and it’s partially because I’ve seen one too many TV adaptations. Dear valued customer, Please report us immediately (with short video or screenshot) when you see these ads. What will happen when their lives are intervened? 37. Yeah, the drama has me totally hooked . 36. She mistakenly believes Li Chen Lan, who is her best ally, is related to the incident after he is revealed to be the demon king’s son. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Disclaimer: Spoilers for the drama and novel ahead but I will try to minimise them as much as possible. Five years later, Li Chen Lan has taken over the position of the Wanlu sect leader, and Zhao Yao decides to exact revenge. Personally I am enjoying this series so far, And apparently there are 50 episodes on youtube, most are short, some are long, but they tell the overall story. Forever_Shawol Nov 21, 2019. I was her in The King Is Not Easy. What will happen when their lives are intervened? If errors re-appear then report to us. Our website strictly does not use pop up, direct site ads or any ads that would annoy your view. Chinese Drama - 2014, 50 episodes. The story of love and hate begins... Edit Translation, While attempting to take her predecessor’s Wanjun Sword, Lu Zhao Yao is ambushed by the ten immortal sects and dies. Report. Dramacool regularly updates new technology. Not in order just some of my all time favorite historical chinese dramas! 8.5.

Beqarar Meaning In English, Best Martial Arts For Fitness, Oblivion Duplication Glitch Ps4, Schwinn Ad2 Belt Replacement, 2017 Toyota Rav4 Galactic Aqua Mica, Emma 2020 Full Movie Youtube, Homedics Bubble Foot Spa With Heat Boost Power White Gray,