the artist durkin

Sign in to view your bids, favorites & more! Description: Measures 36-1/2" x 46-1/2" overall including frame. Artist Statement . Description: 15.1/4" x 19.1/4", Description: I’d highly recommend working with Chris and if you don’t then you are playing yourself. Remote services also available.

Chris Durkin is a music producer based in Manchester, U.K. Description: One of two Durkins in today's sale. I started taking art lessons when I was a young mother with several children. For further information please ask Chorley's or visit www.dacs.org.uk, Description: Tom Durkin (1928-1990); oil on canvas, Yorkshire village scene, signed, 46 x 56cm, framed. Description: But what I loved most is that Chris was really dedicated, and put his whole heart into the project. He is very detail-oriented and cited some great references for us to use. Excellent condition. Nature has been my inspiration since childhood. The cost of packing this item and shipping via UPS or USPS may be significant due to labor, materials and dimensional weight – you may want to contact us for a quote prior to auction day to avoid surprises. Description: Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990) - 'Terrace with Hills Beyond' Oil on canvas, signed, approx 41x51cm, framed. In 1972, Durkin’s father John stole and held to ransom an L.S. Tyron continues to get recognition for his talent, which inspired me to produce for more artists, taking in their unique qualities and making something special. I don't expect that to ever change. This led to interest from publishing companies who I released some exclusive music with, getting placements on TV shows like Neighbours, eTalk and an NBA special. and participating auction houses. OIL ON CANVAS.

Description: And yes, you will occasionally see a still life or landscape. All Rights Reserved. TOM DURKIN 1928 - 1990 BRITISH 'Christmas Day' an Edwardian family gathered at the dining table, as father carves the turkey, oil on canvas, signed to the lower left, 30in x 40in (76cms x 101.5cms), Description: See illustration, Description: All durkin artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. Figures paddling on a beach; children and figures on a promenade and couple walkingtwo signed 'DURKIN' (lower right) oil on canvas 61 x 51cm (24 x 20 1/16in).and 51 x 41cm, (3). He was formerly connected to the now defunct Revolutionary Communist … Lot 684: TOM DURKIN (1929-1990), "Haworth Moonlight", Lot 720: [ Oil painting ] TOM DURKIN, Brixham Harbour with Trawlers, signed, 24in x 36in, stained frame, Lot 741: Tom Durkin; limited edition print "Edwardian Seaside", signed and numbered 372/500, framed and glazed, Lot 741: TOM DURKIN, ARTIST SIGNED LIMITED EDITION COLOUR PRINT, 'On the beach with bucket and spade', 17/500, 18in x 14in, Lot 839: Tom Durkin (1928-1990); oil on canvas, Yorkshire, Lot 919: Tom Durkin (1928-1990) - a lady standing holding a, Lot 988: Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990) A pennine village, Lot 996: Tom Durkin (1928-1990) North Street Leeds Winter", Lot 997: Tom Durkin (1928-1990) Three boys beside a river.

Description: Lot 349: Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990) A pennine village. [ TOM DURKIN (1928-1990), 'Main Street from Butts Lane, Howarth, Yorkshire', signed, oil on canvas, 30in. Description: My earliest memories are of roaming the nearby fields and meadows catching butterflies. A Yorkshires winter st, Lot 490: Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990) - 'Terrace with Hi, Lot 12A: Tom Durkin; pair of artist signed prints, 50.5 x. Martin Richard Durkin is an English television producer and director, notably for Britain's Channel 4. Miriam Durkin . I have been producing professionally ever since, travelling around the world meeting artists, working remotely and in person. Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990), untitled, mid 20th century mixed media study of a family at the beach, signed in pencil, (43 x 40cminc frame). Oil on paper Signed lower left 38.3 x 28cm (15 1/16 x 11in). Inspired by L.S. In 2016 I was announced as a Vodafone Future Breaker on the Big Top 40 radio show, hosted by Marvin Humes. Tom Durkin (1928-1990) TWO FASHIONABLE LADIES PROMENADING, WITH OTHER FIGURES HOLDING PARASOLS NEARBY] Signed "Durkin", pencil, charcoal and oil on buff paper, {34cm by 17cm (13.75in by 6.25in)}, Description: If you're looking for someone that really knows their craft, is always open-minded, easy to communicate with, who's also just a really kind and hard-working person, you found him. Artist - Music Producer - Songwriter. Fine oil on canvas painting of boys swimming around a rowboat, signed lower right by artist Tom Durkin (British, 1928-1990).

Tom Durkin (1929-1990) CHILDREN ON A BEACH signed oil on board 50 x 40cms; 9 3/4 x 15 3/4in. Avec Deezer, musique en streaming, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez vos propres playlists, téléchargez … Measures 36-1/2" x 46-1/2" overall including frame. Description: Choose your favorite durkin designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more! About the Artist; Contact the Artist; Contemporary works founded on the classical tradition. Working alongside long-time collaborator Tyron Webster, an R&B/Soul artist from Leeds, U.K., we defined a sound which has allowed us to perform at Millennium Square in Leeds and Pride events around the country. I don't expect that to ever change. Description: Description: Description: Description: Tom Durkin (1928-1990) A HOUSE BY A COUNTRY LANE signed oil on paper 31.5 x 41.5cms; 12 1/2 x 16 1/2in. TOM DURKIN. TOM DURKIN (1928-1990), 'Main Street from Butts Lane, Howarth, Yorkshire', signed, oil on canvas, 30in x 36in.

Atomic Mass Of Sulphur, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number,