street stock chassis builders
It's only 47 bucks, why haven't you bought it yet? This was exactly what I was looking for – as low-profile as you can get without just duct-taping P-mags to your teats. If you are looking for a chest rig that is simple and sleek, pick up a Bank robber chest rig. For me, I couldn’t be happier with the Bank Robber. Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. Products are top notch, this rig is great to have a couple to keep around for grab and good straight up gunfight situation and low pro. Highly recommend if you're looking for a covert or low profile rig. The Bank Robber comes standard with 4 Elastic cells and two retention bungees designed to hold tourniquets or other like items. So I went with the Bank Robber. It also requires a Back Strap to work properly. If your slide-lock seems to be broken/has no spring action, it likely just needs to be set. You are throwing money away if you buy the much more expensive fat straps for the Bank Robber. Do I just order all of the other stuff in Multcam Tropic in case they sell out of that too, and just wait for the straps to come in? Spiritus describes the Bank Robber as such: Note the multiple warnings about the fact that you still have to hunt for other items [and hope they are in stock] in order to have a complete harness. The across-the-board 5-star reviews helped me decide to try it, like this happy owner: A minimalist review for a minimalist rig. Using the Bank Robber: Mag retention was perfect – using AR-15/STANAG mags of any flavor, they were in there nice and snug but could be removed easily. £194.99. Cons: None, the build quality is about as good as it gets...plus probably the only chest rig in its size class. Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Overall this lightweight rig has earned a permanent spot in my gear inventory. The one AR-15 rig has taken some abuse, but retention is still good. Looking forward to upgrading to the micro fight later. 1 for the pack and the other to train with. I was really pleased. Feels durable off the bat. As a civilian, I wanted a lightweight no frills rig that can accommodate just a couple 30rd mags for the range, a spare double stack handgun mag, and some misc tools (light, pen, notepad, and a deploy-able SOFTT). It is designed to work with either the Skinny Straps or Fat Straps set up. ► Twitter: @jjreeves, Spiritus Systems Micro  132MFSS         1  19.95  Color = Black This may rule out using AK-47 magazines, but admittedly, I didn’t try it. Since you were probably wondering, yes, this works perfectly with a bro tank. The Bank Robber comes standard with 4 Elastic cells and two retention bungees designed to hold tourniquets or other like items. One ran 308 mags and the other AR -15 mags. Spiritus Systems Alpha Wolf PVC MK 1 REDUX PATCH. The Top 20 Airsoft Brands According To RWTV, Cybergun Baby Desert Eagle NBB Pistol Review, Jack Pyke Weardale Knitted Jacket At Military 1st, Mad Max Contender Break Top Gas Pistol At Bespoke Airsoft, Training With Airsoft Guns For Real Firearms, Canada's Siege Airsoft Field Got Even Better. Note the multiple warnings about the fact that you still have to hunt for other items [and hope they are in stock] in order to have a complete harness. Cord-locks for this product may arrive "unset." This thing fits the bill in just about every way possible. You want to do a "Heat" impression or perhaps look like the elegant bank robber look? It is designed to work with either the Skinny Straps or Fat Straps set up. This chest-rig is highly comparable with plate carriers, as well as stand alone use. I hope to get the micro rig soon as well! BLUF: If you a looking for a no BS low vis carrier, that can hold everything needed to accomplish your mission, buy this rig. I bought this with the skinny straps and back strap mentioned in the description. It fits P-Mags snugly and is about as cumbersome as two t-shirts. The Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig is a low profile minimalist chest worn load carriage system. So I had to order from O P Tactical, which, fortunately, had all three pieces I needed in bank-bustin’ black: A mere $83 for a complete rig and shipping? to gear as well as concealment. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Nope, wait, strike that, the Spiritus web shop had the straps in black but not the black pouch, just regular Multicam. It’s still a little too much work for my taste, but the Bank Robber looked like what I wanted. Due to the minimalist nature of the Bank Robber, it does not come with Velcro to mount sub loads or attach it to a plate carrier. In short, this thing isn't designed for use with an AK, but you can make it work if you're wiling to deal with those two things. Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig The Bank Robber Chest Rig is a low profile minimalist chest worn load carriage system. As you can see here, this brOver-The-Beach setup includes two Magpul P-Mags, a Troy Battlemag, and an Okay Industries USGI aluminum mag. £49.99. Excellent rig Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig. The sky’s the limit, kids. This chest-rig is perfect for quick mag changes and offers strong retention. A few weeks back I asked the gang from the TFB Gear chat room (chat link is here: https://discord.gg/bcVD9zw) to recommend a few minimalist chest rigs. Due to the minimalist nature of the Bank Robber, it does not come with Velcro to mount sub loads or attach it to a plate carrier. The across-the-board 5-star reviews helped me decide to try it, like this happy owner: Everything you need to carry what you need, nothing you don’t. I suppose it’s possible to make the pouch lose some elasticity if you really stretched it out and it stayed stretched out for an extended period. The elastic carriers hold close to anything you’re willing to stuff in them, from a small med kit to grenades and water bottles. No more awkwardly fumbling with cargo pockets. *Shown with optional items, not included. Spiritus Systems Sticker - Free! I've tried this with both AR & AK pattern mags. Fight Back Strap, Subtotal  77.85 Something went wrong. I play in Florida, I think people that rock plate carriers or bulky chest rigs are absolutely nuts!!! Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chest Rigs -Bank Robber Chest Rig, MISC Training Course Announcements & AAR's, Former Vickers Shooting Method Regional Instructors, Pacific Northwest Training and Networking, All Other Longgun Parts, Accessories, & Magazines (EE), Handgun Parts, Accessories & Magazines (EE), If this is your first visit, be sure to For $85 total, you can't really beat the Bank Robber. Quite possibly the lowest-profile and most minimalist chest rig on the market. I wanted something very minimalist and slick for an upcoming 2-gun competition that was not expensive to carry extra magazines as I am not wearing a plate carrier. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. BNWT, AVIS Micro Fight Mk4 Chassis Multicam Front panel w/ insert, full, half flap, NEW AVIS Micro Fight Expander Wings, Multicam V-brand. Please go to user page and buy pledge. Spiritus Systems Alpha Wolf PVC MK 6 Glow In The Dark PATCH. Spiritus Systems - Bank Robber Chest Rig - Multicam. *Shown with optional items, not included. Spiritus Systems Alpha Wolf PVC MK 6 Glow In The Dark PATCH. I had to also locate a back strap and shoulder straps. I went with the bank robber for my first chest rig. Three components I could do, but four components plus compatibility requirements plus overall cost killed the Micro Fight for me. AVIS Micro Fight Mk4 Chassis Multicam shoulder and back straps. The radio fits snug and I haven't had issues with retention. From L-R: Aluminum D&H STANAG mag; Magpul P-Mag; Troy Battlemag; Lancer L5 mag. Hold on, my total is $165? The AR mags extract flawlessly and have adequate clearance between them to not knock together. The wells are deep on the Bank Robber, and the mags are packed close together, which makes it only marginally more difficult to grab and index a magazine, but the trade-offs are worth it. OP Tactical has absolutely received more of my money over the years than any other website, aside from maybe amazon. *Shown with optional items, not included. Fits perfect under jackets and button up shirts (make sure to get an extra size of what you are for button up shirt) and over jackets and plate carriers. Really good quality, I have mine set up with three mags, a radio, the fat straps, and tourniquets. The Chest Rig is constructed entirely out of elastic material. It weighs virtually nothing, holds the magazines very well yet still easy to access, the construction quality is outstanding, and they don't upcharge for multicam like so many places do. Easily fit 3 x AR mags + 1 x HT radio, also 1 x TQ and 1 x Trauma bandage - all held tight to the body for easy concealment under a hoodie or rain jacket. Stay informed on the latest news from Lone Star Armory. All four inserted and removed easily and quickly, and they are really well-contained in the pouch. Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License unless specified otherwise by their respective authors. The materials are durable, the sewing is sturdy, and the retention of the pouches is great. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Wait, they are sold out of Multicam Tropic Fat Straps? Only problems I have personally had are a few stitches fraying on the tops of the cells. Here is Garrett of Gun Gamers to tell more of this... "Today on Gun Gamers, Garrett gives his thoughts on the Bank Robber chest rig from Spiritus Systems.". The Bank Robber comes standard with 4 Elastic cells and two retention bungees designed to hold tourniquets or other like items. If or of you guys is running some of the Spiritus rigs, can you tell me how wide the ITW buckle is? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It also requires a Back Strap to work properly. Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig The Bank Robber Chest Rig is a low profile minimalist chest worn load carriage system. I looked at the Spiritus Micro Fight for $76.95 and thought I had a winner, especially because I love Tropical Multicam, which was one of the many patterns available. I can sufficiently say that this is by far the best elastic minimal chestrig on the market hands down. Translations of the stories of Popular Airsoft to other languages are more than welcome. Spiritus Systems Alpha Wolf PVC MK 1 REDUX PATCH. Ultra-compact and lightweight chest rig for additional mobility and comfort. Posted June 19, 2018 in AK-47 / AK-74 / Everything AK, AR-15, Reviews, Shooting Accessories by James Reeves with No CommentsTags: Bank Robber, Spiritus. But then I realized what an absolute cluster it is to try to order the Micro Fight: When you order the rig, you get an $80 empty pouch only. I bought this carrier recently to attempt at using it with a 7.62 ak. The Chest Rig is constructed entirely out of elastic material, enabling the Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Chest Rig to conform and retain oddly shaped items such as smoke grenades, flash bangs, magazines and tourniquets.

Green Gobbler Overnight, Gauntlet Legends N64 Runestone Locations, Monster Warlord Equipment, Area Code 407, Sims 4 Npc List, Zelda 2 Hammer, Gk5 Turbo Kit, Teaching Textbooks App, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Waymo Stock Price Per Share,