spicy beef wrap university kentucky recipe
Today, it's more about drones, apps and computers. Remove beef from marinade and shake off any excess liquid. Crumbled Ground Beef, black beans, corn and salsa join melted cheese inside these hearty handhelds. These academic responsibilities can make students both tired and hungry. Ready in just 25 minutes, this will be a go-to for quick & nutritious weeknight meals. “One-thousand ten?” Vargas said. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. ** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Retail, Training “I don’t care how many calories is in it because it is good.”. Take an average cheese quesadilla to a more satisfying place! Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spicedbeefstirfrytop_89270 Resources, ©2020 Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef Association. With a new semester comes more reading, more essays to write and more problems to solve. During finals, when the cafe is open 24/7, Schmidt said numbers are even higher. “Students like to see their food made right in front of them,” Schmidt said. We all know beef tastes great – but did you know that beef can be good for you, too? Pour the marinade over the beef and add chopped tomatoes. Two slices of pepper jack cheese lay on the tomato wrap along with two ounces of Ovid’s salsa mayo, according to Ovid’s spicy beef wrap ingredients chart. 1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed, drained, 4 medium flour tortillas (8 to 9-inch diameter), warmed. The sliced green peppers and onions are optional, and customers can choose a different type of cheese on their wrap. Roll each piece of beef tightly and secure with skewer. All rights reserved. Join us as we travel across the country talking to real, modern ranchers. ( Log Out /  This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Choline. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between. Add in the beef and break apart the large chunks with a wooden spoon. Remove beef from marinade and shake off any excess liquid. “The beef is well cooked and I like how the wrap is crispy on the outside,” Vargas added. “It’s fresh and it’s always too hot for me to eat it at first so I have to let it cool down for a minute.”. Remove from pan and cover with 2 tablespoons of sauce. Secret behind the spice: Ovid’s spicy beef wrap Mix remaining ingredients and pour over steak in non-reactive dish. Ground Beef, serrano chiles, hoisin and soy sauce give this meal a worldly flavor. Other than the flavorful, juicy sauce, Payne said the veggies add an extra kick to the wrap. Fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up. 0 Schmidt didn’t reveal specific information, but said students should be on the look out for something. ( Log Out /  Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? The spicy beef… “Students are more savvy, and watching their food being made, I think, is the big attraction.”. Even though Willy T., as the Young Library is usually referred to by students, is a common study and hang out spot for most students, Vargas mentioned it is not a convenient location for her. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over steak in non-reactive dish. Some students may prefer their spicy beef wrap without the green peppers and onions, like junior merchandising, apparel and textiles major Christina vo Vargas; but the wrap still doesn’t fail to succeed in flavor.

Diane Farr Movies And Tv Shows, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Why You Shouldn T Drop Out Of High School Essay, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist,