spectrum outage columbus, ohio
It’s on their website if you log in. Looks like it is being worked on. Called the # on the screen and and automated machine just told me technicians are working on it ‍♀️ @Ask_Spectrum outage again this happens multiple times a week. What’s going on? Horrible service. @MissCle216 @GetSpectrum I don’t know where you are located but I’m in upstate SC and have just learned some new details regarding my outage. @nyc118 Fix your ****** service. @Ask_Spectrum Hey Spectrum, is there an outage over Flower Mound, TX 75028? Is someone actually working on solving this issue? @MsDahja Outage Reported: A Spectrum INTERNET, TV and VOICE outage was reported in your area. @JoellyGJR @Ask_Spectrum I have not had internet all morning. @Ask_Spectrum These “service” issues have been going on for the past few days and my TV has lost connection nearly four or five times a day. Every call to Charter is met with the same answer, "We see there is an outage in your area. @Ask_Spectrum who else has no internet or cable in West Hollywood?#spectrumoutage, @Ask_Spectrum is there an outage in 14222? @BobbyWWalker @Ask_Spectrum FYI, there is an outage in that zip code - experiencing it too! @SpruceDust How to recover these loses with still “no time estimate”??? @Ask_Spectrum is there a service outage in northeast OH ? @Ask_Spectrum No service since Oct 29 here in South Carolina. @LaurGood Tips? @Ask_Spectrum Hello, seems like my internet has stopped working and can’t seem to even log in the app to see if there’s an outage. Getting some info that it's some sort of construction issue, possibly cut fiber. It’s a confirmed outage in my area. Is there an outage in Brooklyn today? Agent resolved issue for 10 min. @doodlez0926 Any update? @Ask_Spectrum Any updates on the internet outage for 11217? There’s no excuse for a week long outage with no communication and vague answers. I don’t appreciate being forced to watch other local #news outlets. All my security cameras are going offline. By law, we are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here. Do I need to switch to @ATT ??? Hey @Ask_Spectrum what the hell is going on with cable? I've already dealt with your automated support system since yesterday. @Ask_Spectrum almost every day for the past week we have had issues with service. Constantly rebooting my modem is not fun right now! And please do not say Covid. @Ask_Spectrum “replace the router” please stop talking and maybe fix your corrupt monopoly over ohio, @Ask_Spectrum no you guys suck my family has gotten help almost every year and you are yet to fix the problem of your horrible internet, @GetSpectrum get on my last nerves. downdetector.com. @Ask_Spectrum who else has no internet or cable in West Hollywood?#spectrumoutage, @gothmess So when my shit still doesn't work after 9 hours I call support and they schedule a tech, only for me to wake up the next day to a "Your services have been restored" text. Leave a message in the comments section! . @Ask_Spectrum is there a internet outage in LA cause my internet just cut out! No Spectrum technicians in the area since the storm passed. @Ask_Spectrum any update on the WiFi outage in Lawrenceville, GA? Their team keeps saying they have people working on an outage but we’re not on day 4. @Deckard20191 @amylwagner We’ve restarted and it won’t connect. No spectrum trucks in sight. I want to be with my peeps! @Ask_Spectrum well Internet not working again :(. This is just a slap in the face on top of the poor service. @Ask_Spectrum Anybody else had outage with spectrum since 10/29/20 (Thurs) with Spectrum in Greenville, SC or other areas? @Ask_Spectrum is there an outage in my area? Fix your goddamn shitty internet @Ask_Spectrum wtf is this, Fix your goddamn shitty internet @Ask_Spectrum, How do u change up with spectrum. i love when my internet goes out so i go onto my spectrum but i can't access my spectrum bc i don't have internet. I've reset my router/modem and im still experiencing issues. @Ask_Spectrum You are now saying there is an outage. @Ask_Spectrum Worst company ever. Need the internet for work and school. Happens on multiple devices and browsers. @Ask_Spectrum Bourg louisiana has been out of internet service sonce the storm. This service SUCKS, I tried for a month to get hooked up and still no signal. I check the app and it says no but I haven’t had internet all day. @Ask_Spectrum Reporting an outage in SoCal. Thanks! @Ask_Spectrum almost every day for the past week we have had issues with service. @Ask_Spectrum Hi! @Monica952 No internet since last night. @NoahBill Awful latency spikes when it’s working and random outages nearly every week. Last Updated a minute ago: Spectrum is a telecommunications brand offered by Charter Communications, Inc. that provides cable television, internet and phone services for both residential and business customers. @DukeEnergy spectrum (charter communications) @Ask_Spectrum claims their internet outage is because they are waiting on Duke energy to restore power. @Ask_Spectrum internet still down in 44144. My service has been spotty all morning. Anyone with @Ask_Spectrum currently having issues with ESPN glitching ? What a letdown, after being a customer for YEARS and when they couldn’t hold up their end of the contract, they charge the little guy. Ugh @Ask_Spectrum @GetSpectrum is there ANOTHER outage?! @Ask_Spectrum Outage in Taylors, SC 29687 since Thursday. Ugh @Ask_Spectrum @GetSpectrum is there ANOTHER outage?! Is anyone else having problems with no audio on @ESPNU or is this just a @Ask_Spectrum problem? The user interface for On Demand viewing @Ask_Spectrum is awful. Any update on when cable and internet will be back? TWC had problems but never like this. @SaraMcVey4 stop your capping and help your customers for once. @Ask_Spectrum is there a internet outage in LA cause my internet just cut out! @damages It is the second largest cable operator in the United States. @Ask_Spectrum Is there an outage in the 30180 area? @Ask_Spectrum how do I find the eta on the status of fixing and outage in my area? That's 8 hours and a $4 credit. I’m just bitter that it has been a recurring problem for the past week. No Spectrum technicians in the area since the storm passed. It is the second largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over 26 million customers in 41 states. Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio; Is Spectrum Having an Outage in Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio Right Now? Called in again, 30 MINUTE wait time! Any ETA on fixing. We had no service from 4 AM to 12:30 PM. We have work and school in one hour. @Ask_Spectrum #spectrumoutage No internet for almost 48 hrs in zip code 49682...please restore before the most important Election Day in recent history!

Svetlana Kuznetsova Husband, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani, 1000 Most Common Hawaiian Words, Supercop Bot Review,