southbound chords lyrics allman brothers
~~--11-11-11-----|-------13-11-------------|
G|10------------------------------------8~~-|-------------12\10-8----8|
D|------------------------------------------|---------------------10--|
A|------------------------------------------|-------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------|-------------------------|

F9   &nb (chordiearchive.chordie.com), Southbound The Allman Brothers Band # # {sot #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------# {eot ##This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # ##song. In order to play the lines cleanly you, pretty much need to use all four left hand fingers. The Allman Brothers added this line in several of their live performances as well. (Piano solo) Yes I been workin' every night, traveling every day. The Allman Brothers Band - Mean woman blues. 3. Southbound by The Allman Brothers Band Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. The Allman Brothers Band - Back where it all begins. Transpose: − + Reset Done. starts and ends within the same node. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Also, for the chorus I have included an optional harmony line. I have placed the chord names at the spot where the chord changes occur. 1. Play Advices. #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------#, #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, #song. In order to play the lines cleanly you, pretty much need to use all four left hand fingers. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lord, I'm Southbound. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. # # {sot #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# {eot # # # # SOUTHBOUND # By The Allman Brothers # Trancribed by Dominator! I have noted the left hand fingering at, the bottom of each passage. 2. Guitar Tabs Universe (Guitar solo), Allman Brothers Band Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. The Allman Brothers added this … Login - … 1. 1. The Allman Brothers Band - Blue sky. # # # INTRO # [Maj7] [Maj7] {sot E| (chordiearchive.chordie.com), Southbound The Allman Brothers Band SOUTHBOUND By The Allman Brothers Trancribed by Dominator! 2. INTRO [Bb] [C] [C] [Bb][C][C] [Maj7] [Maj7] {sot E -6-(6)-8--8-------------------------------------6-(6)-8--8---------- B -6-(6)-8--8-------------------------------------6-(6)-8--8---------- G -7-(7)-9--9-------------------------------------7-(7)-9--9---------- D -6-(6)10-10-------------------------------------6-(6)10-10---------- A -8-(8)10-10-------------------------------------8-(8)10-10-------- (tabfu.thudspace.net), Southbound The Allman Brothers Band SOUTHBOUND By The Allman Brothers Trancribed by Dominator! Hi! 1. Southbound Lyrics: Well I'm southbound, Lord I'm comin' home to you / Well I'm southbound, baby, Lord I'm comin' home to you / I got that old lonesome feelin' that's sometimes called the blues / Lord The original song is hosted at www.xguitar.com. Well I been workin' every night, travelin' every day. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. C. 1. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_allman_brothers_band/southbound_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/a/allman-brothers/413.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/a/allman_brothers_band/southbound_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-allman-brothers-band/122507.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_allman_brothers_band/southbound_tab.html, www.azchords.com/a/allmanbrothers-tabs-182/southbound-tabs-126533.html, www.azchords.com/a/allmanbrothers-tabs-182/southbound1-tabs-168406.html, www.azchords.com/t/theallmanbrothersband-tabs-8306/southbound-tabs-201291.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=83771&artist=the allman brothers&song=southbound, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=1514&artist=allman brothers&song=southbound, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=66574&artist=allman brothers&song=southbound, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=87970&artist=allman brothers&song=southbound, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/the-allman-brothers-band/southbound#167370. Aww, ya better believe. Well I'm gonna make it on up to you for all the things you should have had before. Well I been workin' every night, travelin' every day. Strumming. 7. tabs Aint wastin time no more ver. 1. Well you can tell your other man, Sweet daddy's on his way. Chords Diagrams. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. 1 of 27. By The Allman Brothers. INTRO [Bb] [C] [C] [Bb][C][C] [Maj7] [Maj7] {sot E|-6-(6)-8--8-------------------------------------6-(6)-8--8----------| B|-6-(6)-8--8-------------------------------------6-(6)-8--8----------| G|-7-(7)-9--9-------------------------------------7-(7)-9--9----------| D|-6-(6)10-10-------------------------------------6-(6)10-10----------| A|-8-(8)10-10-------------------------------------8-(8)10-10- (azchords.com), Southbound The Allman Brothers Band Tune Down half a step Verse 1 [A] The boom tim[B]e [C#m]it is over [F#m] A ghost town is [C#m]all thats [D]left here [A] The gold rush it [B]is [C#m]over [F#m] And depression [C#m]days [D]draw [E]near Verse 2 [A] Tonight a[B]fter[C#m] sundown [F#m] Im going to [C#m]pack my [D]case [A] without Word[B] [C#m] without a sound [F#m] Disappear [C#m]with[D]out a [E]trace Chours [A]oooooooo [F#m]wowowo I'm Going Sout[B]hBound[C#m][D] [A]oooooooo [F#m]wowowo I'm (guitaretab.com). I have placed the chord names at, Also, for the chorus I have included an optional harmony line. Allman Brothers Band 11. tabs Blue sky ver. Southbound The Allman Brothers Band. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. 3. Chords. You can tell your other man, sweet daddy's on his way. Chords Diagrams. 4. I have noted the left hand fingering at, the bottom of each passage. [Bb Cm Fm C Gm F Am Eb] Chords for The Allman Brothers Band / Southbound with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Well I'm gonna make it on up to you for all the things you should The Allman Brothers Band - … You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. 1. Key Variations. (c) 1973 & 1974 No Exit Music Co., Inc. 3. The rhythm chords for the verses are the same chords used in the intro, above. Whoa I'm Southbound. Whoa I'm Southbound, baby. tabs Southbound ver. 0. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. 3. had before. Listen to the recording as there are slight variations in the, way this funky rhythm is achieved. ... chords Louisiana lou and three card monty john ver. Chordie is a When I perform this tune with my band "Rock Slide" my other guitarist plays this line. Got your hands full now baby, as soon as I hit that door. 1. The Allman Brothers Band - Cant lose what you never had. To remove this song please click here.

Bts Meaning In Photography, Vans 721454 Pink, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Liberty Storage Solutions Arden Nc, Writing A Literary Analysis Through The Lens Of A Quotation Essay, Sam Bowen Footballer, Is Gatorade Zero Bad For Your Teeth, Nicknames For Piper, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Chief Stix Review, Knight Bare 209 Primer Conversion Kit,