sig p320 apex trigger bar
Complete Apex trigger kit includes the following. Your email address will not be published. Apex Flat trigger bar kit is compatible with the following models: Sig P320 - All calibers and sizes, it is not recommended for use in the subcompact grip module due to different internal dimensions of the mold. A direct Sig P320 replacement for the Factory P320 trigger bar. Before we get to the list itself, we’ll talk about the types of P320 triggers to consider and which characteristics made a great trigger … Semper Fidelis! With an MSRP of only $44.95 directly from Apex, there isn’t much reason to not buy one to run through the ringer. The trigger pull and feel stayed the exact same as before, we noticed no change and verified with a trigger pull gauge. Between my friend Scott from The Gun Show Podcast (A great gun related podcast) and myself we put another 400 rounds or so downrange. Apex Tactical Specialties Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit in Black. All Rights Reserved. A direct Sig P320 replacement for the Factory P320 trigger and trigger bar. This drop-in Sig P320 trigger bar kit gives you the following improvements: Reduces trigger travel by approximately 20%, Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 10%, In the P320 X-Series, it doesn't reduce the trigger pull weight but it does reduce overall travel by 20%. Building USA LLC. Apex Tactical Specialties Black Trigger Bar Kit. Gun Control Myths by John R. Lott Jr. – Book Review, Brownells Optics Ready Glock Slide Review, Agile Training & Consulting Close Quarter Handgun AAR, KSG Armory Doulos Light-Bearing Holster Review, Stalked and Defenseless by Nikki Goeser – Book Review, Rock Island Armory Tac Ultra FS HC | That Thicc Boi. Easily installs without the need for tools or fixtures and reduces trigger travel, trigger reset, and trigger pull weight for a more natural trigger finger positioning. The Apex Tactical Specialties SIG 320 Trigger Kit for factory upgraded models of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory trigger bar and curved trigger. Apex Tactical Specialties Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit in Black. So what do I think about the Apex Tactical flat trigger for the P320? A direct Sig P320 replacement for the Factory P320 trigger bar. Apex Tactical Specialties Black Trigger Bar Kit. Easily installs without the need for tools or fixtures and reduces trigger travel, trigger reset, trigger pull weight and increased the trigger reach for a more natural trigger finger positioning. Sliding the trigger and trigger bar back into the removable frame then reinstalling the trigger return spring completes the installation. I found the flat trigger is much more comfortable to shoot thanks to the less pronounced protrusion at the bottom of the trigger. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sig Sauer P320 Manual Safety Trigger Bar. Both Scott and myself found that the new trigger really was comfortable when shooting fast but again, it was a bit slippery when our hands got the least bit sweaty. While I was out at the range with Zack from XS Sights he let on that he had not only a P320 with him, but also had got his hands on a flat trigger from Apex Tactical.Zack was kind enough to loan me a P320 flat trigger so I could evaluate it once I got my P320 in from Sig later that week, I couldn’t be more excited to find out if the benefits of installing the flat trigger are a reality. Sig Sauer. A direct Sig P320 replacement for the Factory P320 trigger and trigger bar. You can view the product video on YouTube here: Apex Flat Forward Set Trigger w/ Trigger Bar Kit - Sig P320, Apex Forward Set Flat Trigger Kit for Sig P320 Product Video, Custom Sig P320 Laser Stippling Bazooka Green Full Grip Mod, Sig P365XL Burnt Bronze Grip Module Stippling & Cerakote, Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Lever Kit Complete Assembly, Obsidian Arms Sig P320 Mag Extended Base Plate in Tiffany Blue, Sig P320 Blue EDC Extended Magazine Base Plate Plus 3 Extension, Sig Triggers, Pins, and Springs (Frame Internals), Direct drop-in replacement of Factory Sig P320 trigger and trigger bar, Only for upgraded Sig P320 models to maintain drop safe values. While I was out at the range with Zack from XS Sights he let on that he had not only a P320 with him, but also had got his hands on a flat trigger from Apex Tactical. The latter part of that claim fixes one of the shortcomings I found with the P320’s trigger, after shooting an honest 650 rounds with the factory curved trigger I found myself with a bit of a raw finger due to the bottom of the trigger protruding a bit more than necessary. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. From professional gunsmithing tools to home builder kits, we're always adding new gun upgrades everyday and will be here to support you every step of the way. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); [store_name]. The Apex forward set trigger bar works in all “factory upgraded” Sig P320 pistols and may be used with the factory Sig trigger or an Apex replacement trigger of your choice. Zack was kind enough to loan me a P320 flat trigger so I could evaluate it once I got my P320 in from Sig later that week, I couldn’t be more excited to find out if the benefits of installing the flat trigger are a reality. See the copyright notice page for attribution requirements.Affiliate Disclaimer: Firearm Rack is funded through direct donations and affiliate programs where the retailer pays a small portion of the sale to the site for the referral. Small Gun Parts is your leading source for all your handgun, rifle, or gear parts and tools. Complete Apex trigger kit includes the following. This Apex forward set trigger bar kit for Sig P320 is machined from billet steel and finished in Black. Semper Fidelis! Small Gun Parts is your leading source for all your handgun, rifle, or gear parts and tools. Scott wanted to see if the trigger changed what groups we were getting and lined up at 7 yards, as you can see from the group they stayed about the same. Building USA LLC. The factory trigger was a bit on the short side with the medium grip for my tastes, but the new trigger is about perfect for my hands when using the medium frame. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); [store_name]. All Rights Reserved. Apex Drop-In Forward Set Trigger Bar Kit in Black - Sig P320, Blue Titanium Custom Sig P365 Flat Trigger Cerakote Upgrade, NRA Blue Custom Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Cerakote Upgrade, Sig Stippling and Coated P365 Grip Module in Midnight Bronze, Custom Sig P365 Trigger - 3 Hole Modified Sig Trigger Black, Cerakote P365 Tiffany Blue Grip Mod Sig P365 REB Grip Module, Sig P320 Wilson Combat Grip Module Tungsten Weight Set Kit, Sig Triggers, Pins, and Springs (Frame Internals), Direct drop-in replacement of Factory Sig P320 trigger bar, Only for upgraded Sig P320 models to maintain drop safe values.

Virtual Barcode Scanner, Total Cereal Uk Equivalent, Panera Bread Font, Sikeston, Mo Mugshots, Joy Taylor Engaged, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Why You Shouldn T Drop Out Of High School Essay, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist,