savage mark ii vs ruger american

I have a Ruger American .22lr and the accuracy gap is so far apart that I wouldn't even consider the american over the mark II. I know these are the "economy" rifles other than the model 16, but for now it is what I can afford. To release the bolt from the savage you simply pull back all the way on the trigger. I am somewhat experienced with shooting, have a couple 10/22's, an SR-22, I hunt and so on. The Savage all the way between those two.

Howdy folks, a gun newbie here who fell in love with shooting after a friend took me to the firing range.

I haven't had this issue since buying my Savage in November. No real loss in accuracy or function. Figured since you can't decide maybe one of those 3 will speak to you more. Top. This is not my first rifle. From what I know the mkii has better aftermarket and bench style options.. I like it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I like my Savage Axis 223 in stainless a lot but it's too bad they still have that funny little 5 or 10 round box mag. The two 10 round mags i bought seem to be problem free. Like with CCI, it's a tack driver. L.H. Press J to jump to the feed.

so today i decided to take the wife to get her foid applied for at the lgs, which did not have any in stock prior to late yesterday. The last few rounds never seem to want to feed smoothly. I feel like I'm in the exact boat as you. i looked it over and it was indeed love at first sight. I've shot the Savage extensively. This subreddit is for the discussion of Canadian firearms ownership, shooting sports, safety of firearms, Gun Clubs, Firearms groups, advocacy, and the Canadian political effects. I do have a Savage MKii FV-SR. Shoot first, video later. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Out of the box accuracy for Marlins is supposed to be unbeatable for the money. I've put in a lot of research and narrowed it down to the RAR, but I always see everyone talking about the MK II's and I just can't help myself think is that the better option. I have 3 magazines and I've had a few failures to feed, but nothing that indicates a consistent problem. I want a new .22 but am torn between these 2 models. I prefer the mkII but, if you already have mags i'd go ruger.

Marlin makes a fantastic little bolt action .22 as well.

Get a Savage Mark II FV-SR and never look back.

Mk.II the other day and found the price very hard to beat. Being able to use the BX-25 mag is a bonus.

If Ruger would have offered theirs with a threaded barrel, I probably would have gone with it. I would rather spend extra … Now I keep second guessing myself because everyone raves about the Savage MK II family. You need a parachute to skydive twice..... Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Spongebob You're Fired Full Episode, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To,