sarah whitehead dudley
a. Mary A. was born Nov. 20, 1849 in Fayette County. Clus. Forrester, Ness Co, Kansas (HH of sister & B-I-L 1920; He lives alone, 1930 (M) #1 James HICKS  1881 (Meck. Sam " 1 M Va (sons) Witnesses: Ro.                                      © 2020 Relationship Science LLC. The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. named in her Will of 1861-sgs)      Other marriages for Benj. JAMES SPEED LUCY E. CLEMENTS 19 Jan 1882 Hopkins KY 1. of Office, and on his motion the said Commission was ordered to be spread upon Baskerville, Cl Crt, Bk 8 P 65 Marcia Coleman Accounting- Thomas Coleman In account with the HEIR(S) OF BENJAMIN W COLEMAN VS WILLIAM TOWNES 1843-002 We find that there is a store account of thirty-five pounds, eighteen shillings and three farthings due to Cluverius Coleman exclusive of his Exclusive of his Executors account aforesaid. HALL PHILLIPS HICKS RICHARDSON She was also the great-granddaughter on her father's side of Oakes Ames (1804–1873), an industrialist and congressman who was implicated in the Crédit Mobilier railroad scandal of 1872; and Governor-General of New Orleans Benjamin Franklin Butler, an American lawyer and politician who represented Massachusetts in the United States House of Representatives and later served as the 33rd Governor of Massachusetts.[13]. 198 Special Term, May, 1861--The Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, View the profiles of people named Sarah Whitehead. Order Bk 8, P 424 April Crt, 1795-An Indenture of Bargain & Sale between William W. Green & Cluverius Coleman Executors of Benjamin Whitehead, Dec'd of the One Part and James & Husband                  b. Emma Born Ca 1847 Ky ; He is an                        Connect_, 3. Partnerships & Events Manager at Child Mind Institute, Inc. Dtr of Benjamin Whitehead Robert C " 16 M Ky  NOTE Daughter of Benjamin W. Coleman Co, Washington, 2. (M)  James Coleman -Nov 14, 1785, Meck., VA, Sec: [20] The prank was so successful that many readers believed the story, and the ensuing popularity of the joke resulted in Plimpton writing an entire book on Finch. 4. East Harlem Tutorial Program (EHTP) gives kids the opportunities they would have if they were born 20 blocks south. CLUVERIUS COLEMAN WILL next. single School Teacher, mother's HH 1900 Christianville, Meck. another Court held for said County the 12th day of November following, the Born Feb., 1826 Va Died Dec 25, 1909 age 81 yrs, Kentucky Death She was named in against Dudley Brook, Deft, In Debt On the motion of the Deft. We then became freinds and called each other on the regular. b.  James F. A. Gregory  Born Abt 1848 Mecklenburg Co, Va-HH of Father, 1850-1870 THOMAS NEAL VS BOYD ETC 1833-012 CSC West Virginia , Peters & Corbin, Jarrett Printing Co., Charleston, W. Va, Married- On Nov. 10, by Wm. J C Gregory 48 M Va 4,000/75,000.                           [25] He also appeared in an episode of the NBC sitcom Wings. Census, J -THE ESTATE OF MARCIAH (Marcia) COLEMAN< Dec'd. I Benjamin Jones of Mecklenburg County do by these presents make my last Will & Testament in manner & form following - my will & desire is that all my just debts and funeral expenses be paid and for the payment of the same my will and desire is that my Exor: hereafter named shall sell the said land lately surveyed by Stephen P.Pool - adjoining Augustus D. Wade, David Purkins & others containing fifty three acres and from the proceeds of the same to pay all my just debts & funeral expenses and the surplus if any to be equally divided Green, William., 1 M 50-60, 1 M Und 5, 1 F 40-50, 2 F 15-20, 1 F 10-15, 1 F Und 5 Get Contact Information on the World's Most Influential Decision Makers. Ca 1787 Virginia and died after 1870 Census (He intended to face both line-ups, but tired badly and was relieved by Ralph Houk.) d. Sam Born Ca 1859 Meck Co., Va missing 1880 Help keep Sara Whitehead Dudley profile up to date.                 (M) James C. Lee, James C. Gregory, to Miss Harriet F. Coleman, second dau. Negroes Charles and Mary together, with all other property I die possessed of Co., Va-see bottom of page- Lee, James C. Gregory, to Miss P1: BROWN ETC D1: EXR OF COLEMAN 1834 003 dated 1832) Sarah (Whitehead) Ogden 03 Jan 1656 New Haven Colony - aft 10 Feb 1722 managed by John Miller. Louisa A. On Oct. 2, 1883, she married William R. LONG ILLNESS PROVES FATAL Octogenarian Succumbs at Home of Son Sunday Sarah A. Whitehead, 83, passed away Sunday morning at 1:30 a.m. at the home of her son, Fred, near Carlos City, following a lingering illness.                            P1: COLEMAN ETC D1: COOK & WIFE ETC 1876-012      1. I constitute and appoint to this my last will and testament William Coleman and Thomas Coleman Executors as witness my hand and seal this fourteenth day of September one thousand seven hundred and ninety nine. Harriett ("Hytie") Gregory Born Oct. 30,1871 Meck. Surnames: COLEMAN JENNINGS WALKER GREGORY PURYEAR JEFFRESS RUSSELL JEFFRIES TOWNES  Whitehead & Coleman Pltfs against William G. Baptist Admr of Samuel Dedman, Gent., dec'd Deft. S E Dance 30 M Va farmer 1900/4433 Test: John Brown, Cl Crt Emma " 13 F Ky Researcher and writer Samuel Arbesman filed with NASA to name an asteroid after Plimpton; NASA issued the certificate 7932 Plimpton in 2009.                        Named: Etta J Coleman, Elsie Coleman; B W Coleman  Estate Acctg  27/215; 27/405; 27/447), c.  Jane Swepson Coleman Born CA 1791 HICKS vs ADMR OF COLEMAN 1844-015 CSC To have and to hold the above sold lands and premises with all the appurtenances to him the said James Coleman and his heirs and assigns forever, To the only proper use and behoof of him the said James Coleman his heirs and assigns forever. In 1992, Plimpton married Sarah Whitehead Dudley, a graduate of Columbia University and a freelance writer. Carson W. Gregory Born Sept, 1875 Meck Co., Va (Meck. Signed: John Hutchenson, Churchwell COLEMAN vs  GREEN ETC 1834-004 CSC (See above) 1870 Madisonville, Hopkins Co, Ky-Widow & Children Added Entry Virginia. Benjamin " 14 M Va             3. Co., Corinne B. J C Hicks 16 M Ky b. Stephen Born Ca 1853 Meck Co, Va-missing 1880 Mecklenburg County. make and ordain this my last Will and Testament in manner and form following: First, I recommend my Soul to God, and my body to the earth Co., Va Births HH of Sister make up and render an account of the Administration of the estate of the said decedant, before William Hepburn, Richard Swepson, Alexander Boyd,, Edward Goode, and Lewis Burwell, Gent, or any three or more of them who are appointed to examine the Estate and settle the same, and also that they, or any three or more of them cut off and assign to the five younger children respectively, to Wit: William, Nancy, Polly, Swepson & Susanna their pecuniary and specific legacies agreeable to the second and third clause in the last Will and Testament of the said decedent, and then proceed to divide the residue of the said Estate agreeable to the said Will and make report to the Court in Order to a final decree. On the motion of the Deft. after paying my just debts and funeral charges to be equally divided between my 40 F Va (#2 wife) 1860 Hopkins Co., Co., Madisonville P 589 Farmer Co, Va Wills, Estates-William H Gregory 1896 27/92; Appraisal R R SWEPSON VS WILLIAM G COLEMAN ETC 1872-057 CC Memorandum:                             Himself    Beyond the Law (1968), Author of books: ANN C GREEN ETC vs BENJAMIN W COLEMAN ETC 1836-002 (See above) f. Son-not named born Ca 1870 Ky Plimpton's The Bogey Man chronicles his attempt to play professional golf on the PGA Tour during the Nicklaus and Palmer era of the 1960s. Peter Burton, Jr.                                        NOTE Place of residence at time of death: Mecklenburg County, Virginia. Surnames: CLEVER COLEMAN NEAL (p. 4, c. 5) He was a copper Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol 36 No 4, 1800 Tax List of Meck Co-Estate of James Coleman-No tithes (census missing), 1809 Tax List, Mecklenburg Co, Va-Amercia Coleman, 1810 Mecklenburg Co, Va TAX LIST (Census missing)-Mercia Coleman 0 white c. Fletcher Born Ca 1855 Meck Co., Va Farming, 1880 Meck.          Richmond Enquirer (Richmond, Va.)-May 31, 1842, page 3, column 5. 1850 Henderson Co, Ky P 301 Dist 1 HH 449-459 by Commissioners appointed to settle the same and at another Court held Named), Index to Chancery Court Suits, Mecklenburg Co, Va involves JONES After returning to New York from Paris, he routinely fired off fireworks at his evening parties. John Bordley 53 WM Md Dentist $1,000 S. C. Campbell Lovett, a Congregational minister, officiated. Co, Va                                         the Court and ordered to be recorded Test: Edward L Tabb, Co Clk. SUSAN STONE ETC VS JAMES GREGORY 1842-008                        was returned in the following words following, to wit: from whence it came to be buryed in a decent manner under the direction of my A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.                        recorded. Coleman (Seal) Sarah Whitehead Dudley, a freelance writer, and George Ames Plimpton, the writer and editor, were married on Tuesday in Redding, Conn., at the home of the bride's parents, Mr. and Mrs. James C. Dudley. is ordered that the Judgment obtained in the Office against him and William McGuire, the security for his appearance for want of appearance be set aside and thereupon came as well the Pltfs by their Attorney as the Deft. The within written account current was this day returned P 238-240- 1821 Co, Va Regt. Presence of Sarah Dudley Plimpton's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of cash paid James MacFarland 49.0.4;  Cash paid Abraham Green per account Daisy L. Gregory Born Jan, 1878 Meck. Meck DB 8, P 510-511 Nov 1, 1794 f. Martha Born Jan, 1866 Meck Co, Va The film used archival audio and video of Plimpton lecturing and reading to create a posthumous narration. And we do further find and report that the said Executors for their reasonable expenses in this Executorship are entitled to the sum of sixteen pounds which they ought to receive in addition to the said balance and which they may divide between them as they may think best proceeded to make an allottment of the slaves belonging to the said Estate agreeable to the directions of the Will of the said Benjamin Whitehead and do allot them and report as follows, to wit: [29] Plimpton later wrote the book Fireworks, and hosted an A&E Home Video with the same name featuring his many fireworks adventures with the Gruccis of New York in Monte Carlo and for the 1983 Brooklyn Bridge Centennial. Mentions: Wife: Sally (Rowlett) Coleman Sons: Cleverious R. Coleman, William G. Coleman, Estate changed to  245.16.97. Forrester, Ness Co, Kansas-Did not locate James P Coleman, 1930. same was passed by the Court and ordered to be recorded. Prior to June, 1821 Henderson Co., Kentucky Item I lend unto my beloved wife Marsey (Marcia) Coleman during her natural life the tract of land whereon I now live.

Bichon Frise For Sale California, Workshop In College Meaning, Temple Pa Program Accreditation, Mary Oliver Owl Poem, Somersault Meaning In Urdu, Aluminium Coated Sheet Price, Louisiana College Softball Coach Email, Renew Life Uk Reviews, Spirit Lost Trailer,