santa diabla sinopsis
In this case, the main sensor is a 13 megapixel Sony IMX258. We will reply within 24 hours. The Blackview A80 Pro has a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrNdkz5t54. The company taunt the device as the most affordable quad-camera phone. The use and copying of text is allowed when referring to a source (a link to the main page or a review page, a link without the rel = nofollow attribute in the a href tag). are the property of their respective owners. We love to connect with you. Learn how your comment data is processed. Blackview A80 Pro unboxing, first impression and real Antutu Test. Despite the rather poor performance, we think it is a good smartphone for $79. But the use of such an IPS-panel increases the overall performance of technical specifications. DeviceSpecifications is not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or other errors in the information it publishes. Something link a fragile Zinc holding the SIM from falling out of the trail. Next article:AirPods Pro VS Jabra Elite 75T: How to choose the suitable noise cancelling earbuds? At first, I was wondering; a USB Type-C on a sub 80 dollars phone, how will it be? The device can compare fairly well with the likes of Infinix Hot 8 and the Camon 12 Air, and yet the cheapest of them all. This is quad-core processor with clock frequency of 2.5 GHz. The main 13- , 2- and 0.3-megapixel (pair of sensors) cameras under the leadership of the Sony IMX258 module are surprising in quantity, but in terms of photo quality they are disappointing. On the battery side, the Blackview A80 Pro inherits one of the strengths of the other rugged terminals for which Blackview is known. Smartphones of the lower price segment are becoming more beautiful and more technological. Sadly, my real life test result did not turn so promising, as I got a little above 78,000. Video decently game pulls. Secondly, how can I make use of the quad camera or rather lunch it? However, we advise you not to rush to buy a new smartphone, because starting from November 29 it will cost half as much! Blackview A80 Pro: features. As for the loud speaker well, all you are getting from it is a loud sound output and nothing more. This is quite a long for 2019. Let’s get back to our smartphone. Blackview A80 Pro - Front camera rotating image 180 degree Hi, when I take a picture on my front camera it auto rotates the image 180 degrees when saving to … This is IPS panel with HD+ resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels. Great smartphone. But in other aspects, he is doing well. In the left corner there is a vertical panel with main camera. Blackview A80 Pro is an Android 9 Pie smartphone announced in November 2019 and featuring a 6.49-inch display, Mediatek Helio P25 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 quad camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 4680 mAh battery. Can I still get cubot note 20 at that price (36k)? cookie policy | On side panels, as usual, there are volume and power buttons, as well as slot for memory card and SIM card. Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. But the autonomy of the gadget is impressive. MIUI 11 Optimization: How To Remove Ads and Speed Up System, Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 / Mi Tab 5 2020: Everything We Know About Upcoming Tablet. In addition, you'll also see that the games run truly smoothly on your 6.49-inch screen with an HD+ resolution that takes up about 90.3% of the front of the device. In the case of the front, we have a 'drop' type notch with an 8 megapixel Sony IMX239 sensor that allows us to make blurred portraits and activate facial unblocking. Your email address will not be published. Do you agree? The Blackview A80 Pro integrates a large 6.49-inch IPS screen with a water drop notch, on which they have worked to reduce the edges, as well as the overall size of the smartphone, which looks a thickness of 8.8 millimeters. We think this is more than enough to store photos, videos, music, etc. The Blackview A80 Pro is an affordable midrange smart phone from Blackview. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. For example, screen capture which requires no additional app to record or capture your screen, plus full screen capture is present too. Does not have wireless charging support. Blackview A80 Pro is available in four colors: matte black, gradient blue, red and green. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. You can use the comment section below to post your questions, and I’ll try to answer them to my best knowledge. Resolution of the camera of Blackview A80 Pro and data about models from other brands that have the same or similar camera resolution. The Blackview A80 Pro was announced at the close of 2019 with promising specifications and features. Most likely, the sensors are not even real. In this article we will look at design and specifications of new Blackview smartphone. The main weapon of the smartphone is the price, which is only $80. But the main sensor is 13-megapixel, and it can take some really cool photos. The Blackview A80 Pro comes in four different colors (black, red, blue and green) and its official price is $159.99, but for its release you can get it for $79.99 for a limited time. Sadly that loudness didn’t transfer into the bundle earpiece, maybe because I forgot cleaning my ears the day before the test. Of course, the photos on official website look very good, but we should wait for the real pictures, and only then draw conclusion. You can also use the memory card slot to increase storage by 128 GB. Learn how your comment data is processed. Infinix Note 8 vs Note 8i vs Note 7: key differences to note, Trouble ahead for Qualcomm & Mediatek as Exynos CPU target Xiaomi and OPPO. Memory 4096 MB ... Graphics test 1 3 FPS ... Primary camera Yes, 13 MP Secondary camera Yes, 8 MP GPS Yes Assisted GPS Yes Radio Compass. User manual with about 7 different languages. Items in the box includes; Our unit is Gradient Blue color, although there are three other colors, which includes Coral Red, Emerald Green, Interstellar Black. As we wrote earlier, the main camera on the back has four sensors. Yesterday, Blackview company launched sales of its budget smartphone Blackview A80 Pro, which received a modern design and quadcamera. Blackview A80 Pro camera test and photos taken with it The camera Blackview A80 Pro is a Sony IMX258 of 13 megapixels and aperture Unknow Quad rear camera Standard 1 Resolution 13 Mpx Sensor Sony IMX258 Type CMOS Aperture Unknow ISO -- Pixel size 1.12 µm Sensor size 1/3.06 Portrait mode (depth) 2 Resolution 2 Mpx Sensor It has a 6.49-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution. Also what is Antutu? The main Sony IMX258 sensor has a resolution of 13 megapixels, the second sensor – 2MP and two others sensors – 0.3MP. Popular Nokia 6300 and Nokia 8000 could make a comeback, One UI 2.5 update released for Samsung Galaxy M21, Infinix Smart 4 with 6000mAh battery goes official, OPPO A93 to launch in Nigeria on 6th of November, Trouble ahead for Qualcomm & Mediatek as Exynos CPU target Xiaomi…, Samsung Galaxy A3 Core unboxing and full review, Infinix Note 8 vs Note 8i vs Note 7: key differences…, Redmi 9C full review: better or just cheaper, Redmi 9 Unboxing and Review: Great value for money, One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 headed to Samsung Galaxy A50. Earlier, Blackview company surprised us with its smartphone with a thermal camera – Blackview BV9800 Pro, as well as rugged smartphone with the largest screen – Blackview BV6100. Earlier, Blackview company surprised us with its smartphone with a thermal camera – Blackview BV9800 Pro, as well as rugged smartphone with the largest screen – Blackview BV6100 . Blackview A80 Pro - a lot of cameras, little use. In addition, the brand is conducting a draw with which you can win it. Click, register and download firmwares, operating instructions, user guides and more. Follow what's new in Gearbest! However, we advise you not to rush to buy a new smartphone, because starting from November 29 it will cost half as much! Then you have to turn the phone upside-down to be able to properly insert it. However, most of the Blackview A80 Pro… If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us. 1560x720 More models with 1560x720 resolution see, Yes - More models with bezel-less display see, 4 x Cortex-A53 2,5 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1,6 GHz, MT6757 Pro / Helio P25 More models with MT6757 Pro / Helio P25 CPU see, 13 Mp More models with a 13 Mp camera see, Sony IMX258 More models with Sony IMX258 see, 2G (GSM): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz 4G (FDD-LTE): B1(2100) / B3(1800) / B7(2600), English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, etc. The same words apply to the 8-megapixel front camera. }); Home | Contact Us | Privacy | All rights reserved © 2008 - 2020 MobilityArena.com | Back To Top, Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window). Xiaomi Mi band 4 international version VS Chinese version: What the difference between them? I can’t access the flash light of my front camera. The Blackview A80 Pro integrates a large 6.49-inch IPS screen with a water drop notch, on which they have worked to reduce the edges, as well as the overall size of the smartphone, which looks a thickness of 8.8 millimeters. Haylou GT1 XR First REVIEW: Are These Earbuds Better Than GT1? To the right of camera is a small LED flash. There is an oval fingerprint scanner in the center. The information on this website is not guaranteed. I did not see a 5k smartphone with such characteristics. Their price has significantly dropped over the past year. Blackview A60 First REVIEW: Can $50 Smartphone Be Good? But then, it function well, and even help the phone to charge fast, thanks the 2A charger. At 80 dollars, the A80 Pro beat our fuzzy imaginations about it built quality. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie operating system. Does not have water resistant supports. ● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted. For less than $100, you get a smartphone with modern design, waterdrop notch, large battery and quad camera. Pure garbage. Despite the large screen, Blackview A80 Pro cannot be called a bulky smartphone. At $80, the A80 came in a plain white box, carrying the phone and few other accessories. MIUI 11 Always On Display feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it. Sadly, my real life test result did not turn so promising, as I got a little above 78,000. Despite USB Type-C port, the smartphone only supports 10W charging. We recommend you wait a bit, because from November 29, the smartphone will be available for only $79. Your email address will not be published. C201 Electronic E-ink Screen Thermometer Hygrometer 1pc, Teclast T30 10.1 inch 4G Tablet MTK Helio P70 Octa-core CPU 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM 8.0MP + 5.0MP Camera 8000mAh Battery 5G + 2.4G Dual-band WiFi, SONOFF Two Way Smart Switch APP Remote Control Works with Amazon Alexa Google Assistant, Monclique HQ - 1902 Massage Tool Adjustable 5 Gear Upgrade Version Deep Percussion Massager, Prev article:Amazfit GTS Titanium Version Unveiled at 2019 Black Friday Deal in China: Priced at 1299RMB.

Ultron Quotes Keep Your Friends Rich, Sikeston, Mo Mugshots, Joy Taylor Engaged, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Why You Shouldn T Drop Out Of High School Essay, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist,