redline muscle cars texas

Give us a call - (903) 891-0000! Rare factory color D, Barn fresh 1967 Camaro Project. Redline Classics prides itself on providing services that meet the  needs of the automotive enthusiast. This is a 2 owner truck. Fred and Kim are awesome people to deal with and will treat you right. The car retains its original L48 350ci V8 engine and 3-speed automatic transmission with a new dual exhaust added.

This Carrera is now offered with a clean CARFAX report and a clean Virginia title in the selling dealer's name. Remember it is all about fun with classic cars and the memories they can stoke. The inventory is always high quality and there are no let downs.

Factory options include a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, power windows, power steering, and air conditioning. Redline has been restoration savy for many years and has great services to offer the public as well as excellent classical restorations for sale. I understand that I am opting in to receive text messages from dealer or their employees. We strive to put out a Good product and to make sure that our customers are satisfied with their Classic car. I Have done business with Fred many times , always been honest and forthcoming . NOW ONLY $7,995. Very solid v, I made an error in the price and just corrected it. I'm proud to call you friend and I thank you for your 5 star review. We've been in business over 20 years. I include consent to receive phone calls at the mobile phone number I provided. I have an extra front grill, I have 2 SC/Hurst Rambler Scramblers Project cars. This 1955 Ford Thunderbird is finished in Torch Red over a two-tone red and white vinyl interior and is powered by its original292ci V8 engine paired with a 3-speedmanual transmission. New posts will not be retrieved. Address issues constructively. I'm proud to call you friend and I thank you for your 5 star review. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Features include BBS basket wheels, 4-wheel disc brakes, leather seats, and air conditioning.

If you can get all of these things to pass the smell test then you have a good car to start with and the fun can begin.

We strive to put out a Good product and to make sure that our customers are satisfied with their Classic car. Real 138 vin Super Sport Chevelle SS.

This 1982 BMW 528E is finished in metallic black over red interior. 1979 GMC Jimmy from the dry desert in Utah.400 V8 automatic 4x4 pwr windows tilt, 1968 Super Sport Chevelle. If you are looking to buy a classic Corvette, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Mostly complete that has been ta, 1960 ElCamino project no engine or trans has rust but is restorable.

I listed the car at $39,500, The price i, Just out of over 30 year storage 1957 Chevy Belair 2 door hardtop 53K miles. Muscle Cars. I'm proud to call you friend and I thank you for your 5 star review. louisville, ky. 1990 dodge w-series w The car is missing a, Beautiful Frame off restored 1/2 ton GMC 5- window long bed with a few modern upgrades, 12 volt e. REDUCED PRICE to ONLY $39,900. I have bought several car through them over the years and Fred has always done me right.

Be professional and polite. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. This 2004 BMW Z4 roadster is finished in Maldives Blue Metallic over a Beige interior and is powered by a 2.5-liter inline-6 cylinderengine paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission.Equipment includes a power convertible top, power-adjustable seats, cruise control, and multi-function steering wheel. More listings are added daily.

This 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S is finished in Lapis Blue Metallic over Graphite Grey interior and is powered by a 3.6-liter flat-6 engine paired to a 6-speed manual transmission withall-wheel-drive. I have known Fred for more than 4 years and I have found him to be honest and trustworthy and a man of his word. More than that Fred counseled me with the recent loss of my son.

Financing AVAILABLE! Redline has been restoration savy for many years and has great services to offer the public as well as excellent classical restorations for sale.

Purchased by Rick Harrison of the TV show "Pawn Stars,"no expense was spared during the build with features including acustom-builtframe,6.0L LS2 engine,700r4 automatic transmission, disc brakes, and knockoff wheels. The truckreceived a full restoration including a refinish of the body, as well as powder coating ofthe frame, suspension, and various underside components. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Located in Tulare, California, this Dodge truckis now offered for sale with a clean California title in the sellers name. Great people to work with.

Redline Auto Sports is a family run business, owned by Fred and Kim Murfin Since 1990, we pride ourselves in offering clean, Good driver quality Classic cars that you will be proud to own.

We are focused on providing superior support and service to our clients. This 1932 Ford Roadsteris a Dearborn Duece steel bodyfinished inblacksemi-gloss over a black vinyl upholstered interior.

Equipment includes a retractable rear wing, a glass-composite rear deck, Bi-Xenon headlights, and dual exhaust.

Thank You Leonard for the kind words and the purchase of several classic cars including the 1964 SS Impala, 1953 Ford F100 custom, 1986 Sierra classic pick up, and helping us with your brother purchase of the 1986 Silverado swb pick up. We had a great shopping and buying experience. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.

The car was originally sold in New York and subsequently had ownership history in New Jersey, before moving to Virginia. Redline has been restoration savy for many years and has great services to offer the public as well as excellent classical restorations for sale. Email alerts available.

Power is provided by a 2.7L inline-6 cylinder engine with Bosch fuel injection, backed by a ZF 3-speed automatic transmission.

Thank you Fred.

Thank You Fred Murfin, Thank You Bill for your purchase of your 1969 Z28 Camaro. The truck features a wood flatbed with stake sides,a dual-wheel rear axle, and all new gauges. Acquired by the seller a year and a half ago, the car has undergone a full restoration that included a bare metal respray and new interior. Equipment includes removable hardtop, fold-down soft top,power seat,and wide whitewall tires with full-sizespare.With 3 documented owners from new, the car was stored for30 years by the second owner and has recently undergone a light mechanical refresh to make it roadworthiness. Error: API requests are being delayed. Acquired by the seller two years ago, it has spent the majority of its life in Pennsylvania and is now offered for sale with a CARFAX report on a clean Pennsylvania title in the seller's name.

We've been in business over 20 years. Do not ask users for anything or offer them anything.
Acquired by the current owner in 2010, the car was sold new in Florida, andsubsequently spent time in Ohio andNorth Carolina before being relocated to Virginia in 2007. Our reputation is everything in Todays market place and were thrilled that you are a part of our success. Classic Car Dealership in Rockwall.

This van has the Hard to find & rare Nomad option. Browse through our entire classic inventory online right now, and find the perfect vintage car for you. Red Line Auto Sports is my favorite classic car outlet. I've known Fred for 20 years just through buyin Hot rods and Classics.

We want to help our clients in every aspect of buying , selling, and restoring their classic cars. Our reputation is everything in Todays market place and were thrilled that you are a part of our success. But it is up to you to make sure that you are starting with a good car. One is mostly, Very Rare and hard to come by 1956 Eska Kiddie Corvette. Good honest car people, always has nice cars & trucks. Very solid floors, rockers and frame rails.

Located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, this 1975 Corvette is now offered for sale with a clean Pennsylvania title in the seller's name. With over 24 years of Classic and Muscle Car experience and enthusiasm for this GREAT Past Time, Fred and Kim will personally assist you in finding your next Classic or Muscle car. Professional certi, One owner 1977 Chevy G20 Van.
I understand that message and data rates may apply. Ignore minor complaints and resolve issues privately when possible.

On The Pleasure Of Hating Essay, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball,