real sports apparel size chart
fish /ˈkatˌfiSH/(verb) to lure someone into a relationship by means of a fictional online persona. "Listen, I never chose to do any of this, I was forced.". I'm not even a member, just a composer, choreographer, and their best friend. You are a modest, multi-talented prodigy given the chance to spend the last half of your highschool year with the up and coming famous k-pop boy group SEVENTEEN as something of a housemaid and chef (if wanted to) for a reality TV series. [ Seventeen x Reader ] [ One-shots ] [ AU ], -"Lee Jihoon, you're the wildest person I've ever met." I’m finally back writing! You laugh and push him playfully only for him to grab your hand to keep his balance. Y/N, a dancer at Pledis entertainment. you’re sick but he’s busy at the studio recording? so without further ado, here’s our otter love woozi! So why was I invited on this Hell trip? just his nothing. Humans and Magics stay to their own sides and obey the barrier's purpose - but when that barrier is broken and its purpose is lost, you're dragged into something much bigger than rule-breaking. hhh I finally got the time to sit down and finish up some drafts for the next two weeks so yay me! Lee Chan always watched Jihoon from afar. (A Seventeen Imagine Fanfiction), The World with Seventeen ~SEVENTEEN X READER~, Just his Nothing | Joshua Hong SVT Fanfic, Seventeen Woozi Oneshot Mr.Bad boy is my roommate 1/2, Eye Of The Dragon (SEVENTEEN Reader Insert), Just his hair stylist | Joshua Hong SVT Fanfic (currently editing), My Sweet Treat (Seventeen x Reader - Multiple Choice Ending). My little Jihoonie!" When you tease them. "P-Please." you’re complaining about how the water at your dorm isn’t running well? That only Asians can become idols in Korea. Completed: 14/12/2018. " do your best, but maybe not, sometimes. he starts to wonder if the reason why the guy he calls his boyfriend seems so perfect is because he isn't actually real, and now he's very determined to figure out the truth. He just answered with a simple 'em... Fighting my monsters . But I didn't and I proved them wrong. Woozi had left to Busan, his hometown where he was born and raised. “if I win, you owe me ten bucks” “wire that money to my account” low-key dates in the practice room or just walking around the neighborhood at midnight, talking Welcome, Carats! -"Then, tame me, Zhou Mei Li.". A few years later Woozi finds Y/N's number on his phone and decides to call her. He takes that moments to intertwine your fingers together. "Yeah... You keep telling yourself that." Woozi pleaded, his face a little flushed. started: September 22nd, 2019, A bunch of weird and random one-shots of SVT. Now I'm debuting under Big Hit Entertainment and I end up me... One Shots of SVT and my friends from the International Carat Groupchat, aka Carrots Unite! DISCLAIMER ! I'm a man." Add to library … They had been together for years but were not as close as some of the other members. Seventeen ~THEY GET BETTER AS IT GOES ON I PROMISE~ He stood up, leaving Woozi confused for a minute straight. late night calls with random “I miss you”s from his end of the line, he’d be doing his own thing at the other end of the line and you’d be doing your own things too or maybe you’d be drifting off to sleep, him realizing that you’ve fallen asleep and whispering “I love you” bc he’d be too flustered to actually say it in person, but he promised to himself he’d be brave enough to tell you that himself one day. S.coups Jeonghan Joshua Jun Hoshi Wonwoo Woozi Mingyu Dk The8 Seungkwan Vernon Dino, I’d rather be hated, than be nothing at all to him. It's embarrassing. also, I’m not sure if you guys actually read my authors notes (not that I mind lol, I just wonder if it’s necessary for me to write it everytime? teasing him is fun tho “woozi, you got me feeling woozy.” “….you’re lucky that I even remotely like you.” VIDEO GAME DATES!!! You tease him scuffing up his hair, he grabs your hands from his head while blushing. ! A barrier as wide as the Earth and tall as the Heavens divides the land in half. I can see him having a relationship where the other guys would be like “wait, you’re.. but tbh you guys didn’t see it coming either? The adventure with all these boys begin…. Can you recognize the Seventeen Members? playing with your hands out of the blue, pretending to break your neck, “….you’re lucky that I even remotely like you.”, kissing him on the cheeks out of nowhere just to have him splutter, trying to get his attention and him complaining about it and telling you to stop but he secretly likes it, not the best at conveying his feelings verbally but there was this one time he gave you a cd w/ a handmade cover filled w/ songs that reminds him of you and even some original tracks he wrote just for you, having hundreds of pictures of him sleeping, once dozed off during an argument and almost made you cry, which gets solved easily bc it’s easy to win this guy over with food and you can’t possibly get angry for too long when he’s got thousands of love songs readily at his disposal at all times, becoming his muse and him writing so many songs about you, bc you make him feel so in love that he felt like he could write enough love songs that will last him centuries, appreciating (and judging) music together, but also dragging him out of the studio bc, trying to get his attention when he’s hyper-focused on finishing his tasks.

Ultron Quotes Keep Your Friends Rich, Sikeston, Mo Mugshots, Joy Taylor Engaged, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Why You Shouldn T Drop Out Of High School Essay, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist,