puppies for sale austin
Pick: Cedric Alexander wins the title, BB, AS: This should be a fantastic match and Alexander has all the tools to be champ if WWE lets him do his thing. The question is: does WWE want Kofi in the Cell trying to get his belt back -- likely because The Revival helped Orton win the belt at the Clash -- or do they want Kofi entering as champ via the challenge from Orton to prove Kingston truly is not afraid of him. That fact alone seems to secure the likelihood that Big E and Xavier Woods retain the titles considering The Revival just recently wore the Raw titles. 3PO:-ALWAYS use Oh My Goodness on Padme and she will gain Translation. There's also a pair of exciting women's title bouts involving the NXT Four Horsewomen as Bayley defends her SmackDown title against Charlotte and Raw champion Becky Lynch faces a rejuvenated Sasha Banks. But I didn't think they needed another run with the tag titles, so I'm perfectly OK with the reign ending here. This will give you the best chance to succeed as each time a droid dies GG's abilities get reset and that's no bueno. Clash of Champions on Sunday night inside the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, will begin at 7 p.m. Ultimately, though, it makes little sense for Reigns to lose to Rowan if he wasn't going to lose to Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania, for example. Pick: AJ Styles retains the title, Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan (No Disqualification Match), BC, JC: This match certainly has all the makings to be a predictable one with Reigns overcoming the physicality of Rowan to package a spear and Superman Punch for the pin. The Miz, BC: Sometimes the best PPV predictions can be made by simply following the storyline and looking for patterns. Droideka 1-Try to do everything you can to kill one before they gain damage immunity and you have to move back to an MG. Pick: Seth Rollins retains the title. What worked for me was giving almost maximum offense to padme, ahsoka and shaak-ti. In that case, consider this match a sleeper for best of the night should they be given the time to shine. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Pick: Roman Reigns wins, SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair, JC, BC, AS, BB: If you're gonna run with this tweak in Bayley's character recently, then you can't take that title off her. Pick: Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode win the titles, JC: I think we get the swerve here. It looks like you're new here. Who owns that record, you might ask? That being the case, I would guess within a week or two, it will be back. Likely you'll have to kill one or both MGs as their taunt will drive this. I just finished P2 will relative ease and want to post the mods for my toons here as well as overall strategy. Cruiserweight Championship: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado, Brent Brookhouse, Brian Campbell, Adam Silverstein, Jack Crosby: It feels a month or two too soon to pull the trigger on a Carrillo title run. Pick: The Miz wins the title, JC, AS, BB: Yeah, i get that some people aren't particularly on board with Sami Zayn serving as Nakamura's mouthpiece (even though I'm very much enjoying it thus far), but that shouldn't distract from the fact that this recent IC title run has seemed to reinvigorate the former IWGP heavyweight and intercontinental champion. Pick: Erick Rowan wins, AS, BB: There is certainly the potential for Rowan to be a red herring in this entire storyline with his giving The Claw to Bryan planned to throw Reigns off the scent of the true mastermind behind this plot. But teaming up random main event singles to move the tiles to a new team is a classic WWE trope, and to be fair, Zigger & Roode make a great team that did impress during its one-night run to the No. Pick: Shinsuke Nakamura retains the title, United States Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Cedric Alexander, BC, JC: Consider this an opportunity for WWE to make Alexander an overnight superstar. The obvious expectation is that Rollins & Strowman will fail to co-exist as their universal title match later in the night looms, thus ultimately costing them the titles and fueling the 1-on-1 fire even more. Confuse can be used as stated above in kill order. B2 Super Battle Droid-If you can't kill B2 before an MG goes and gains taunt, clear the taunt and get back to B2 until it's dead.

Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe, Oblivion Duplication Glitch Ps4, Schwinn Ad2 Belt Replacement, 2017 Toyota Rav4 Galactic Aqua Mica, Emma 2020 Full Movie Youtube, Homedics Bubble Foot Spa With Heat Boost Power White Gray,