pimp c quotes

Chad Lamont Butler (December 29, 1973 – December 4, 2007), better known by his stage name Pimp C, was an American rapper, singer, and producer.He is best known for his work with Bun B as a founding member of the southern hip hop duo UGK (UnderGround Kingz). Mine are pimps. Basketball is a sport for black men. Words from the great playas and pimps of our lifetime, enjoy the full pimp quote library here. I wanna live like Arnold, Willis and Mr. Drummond... Fat Tony: The best is his verses on "Wood Wheel." We gathered a few of them for you to check out below: Tired of livin fu*%ed up, tired of livin bad, tired of hearin grandmama tell me wen you gon go to church chad.

That's a pimp. This page was last edited on 20 July 2020, at 19:13. Money on the dresser, drive a Kompressor." That was grown man rap. That's a pimp. Pimp Quotes from the Time and Tested Pimp Daddies! Yes, please say the whole thing if you would. Pimp C. Down And, Fool, Change For The Better. Apr 24, 2016 - Explore Eric Garner's board "Pimp C" on Pinterest. Never in the sheets, like it on top of the covers. They didn't want it anyway. 215 Copy quote. Ni**as frown when you up and smile when you down, and when you change for the better shife fools stop comin’ around. Pimp C., “Ridin’ Dirty,” from UGK’s Ridin’ Dirty, 1996. See more ideas about Pimp c, Southern rap, Pimp. Some rappers happen to be thoughtful, intelligent people. He is best known for his work with Bun B as a founding member of the southern hip hop duo UGK (UnderGround Kingz). Boys.

Careers, Tired of livin fu*%ed up, tired of livin bad, tired of hearin grandmama tell me wen you gon go to church chad. All rights reserved.

Pimp C Quotes and Sayings - Page 1. Pimp C quotes . If you're crying under fire, then you wasn't built for war. Dim them lights get it in pimp tight do wat i do i lace up my own nikes. Why? Privacy, Well, I'm too old to pimp, and too young to die, so I'm just gonna keep playin'. Contact Us, He wasn't invited either. My name is "A Pimp named Slickback" Wait... A Pimp?? You niggas ain't in the South.” -- Pimp C, “I'm up early 'cuz ain't enough light in the daytime” -- Pimp C, “I wanna live like Arnold, Willis and Mr. Drummond... And keep my paper sturdy, big birds and tight herbs.” -- Pimp C, “Niggas frown when you up and smile when you down. These days, Countess, every cabbage has its pimp.

Pimp C quotes . If you're crying under fire, then you wasn't built for war. You niggas ain't in the South.”, “I'm up early 'cuz ain't enough light in the daytime”, “I wanna live like Arnold, Willis and Mr. Drummond... And keep my paper sturdy, big birds and tight herbs.”, “Niggas frown when you up and smile when you down. Niggas frown when you up and smile when you down. Bun B and Drake). Slim, be as sweet as the scratch. Oh, and Lil' Troy. Welcome to our Pimp Quotes Archive! Killing people en masse is homicidal mania, unless you work for the Army; then it's National Defense. Spying on your neighbors is invasion of privacy, unless you work for the FBI; then it's National Security. We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. Get the most out of your experience with a personalized all-access pass to everything local on events, music, restaurants, news and more. It was together as one in those days. The Houston Press may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. Nothing is free anymore to sell itself or give itself away. Every day we present the best quotes! Pimp stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person.

Trae: "Swang" or "Get Throwed" remix. Pimp C Quotes 5 Quotes Sorted by Search Results (Descending) About Pimp C. Chad Lamont Butler (December 29, 1973 – December 4, 2007), better known by his stage name Pimp C, was an American rapper, singer, and producer. It's just so real. GT Mayne: I like many of his verses, but I have to go with the first verse of "Knockin' Doors Down" because that message was needed. KENNY RED Payroll RP Sir Captain. I'm not upset when a person wants to move around, because I want everybody to be happy and I don't want nobody to feel like I'm holding them in a situation they shouldn't be in. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. It's gets no better than that. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our terms of use, our cookies policy, and our privacy policy. Atlanta is not the South. ... Named Slickback. Rick James from Sep 27, 2013, Jean Giraudoux (1974). It's like he was looking at his life through different eyes. View Quote "Any bitch can get out there and sell some pussy. One of the most memorable things about legendary rapper Pimp C was his quotes and creative punch lines in his raps. Being a pimp is a whole other thing. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You niggas ain't in the South. [from "Get Throwed"]. Bun's verse as well.

Enter your email or sign up with a social account to get started, Houston's independent source of local news and culture. Please look for your first email in the next 48 hours and be sure to open it so we don't end up in your spam filter. Running a whorehouse makes you a pimp and poisoning people makes you a murderer, unless you work for the CIA; then it's counter-intelligence. What Is The Best Pimp C Verse Of All Time? Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. I'm not upset when a person wants to move around, because I want everybody to be happy and I don't want nobody to feel like I'm holding them in a situation they shouldn't be in. I'm up early 'cuz ain't enough light in the daytime.

"Song: "The Revolution" ("Gangsta's Paradise")". Pimp C. 31 Likes. Yeah, yeah, she can get out there and sell some pussy all day long. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp.

Atlanta is East Coast time. You can't have a conscience in the pimp game. I think I'd be a good pimp cuz I'd never beat my ho's.

You takin these square hoes out to dinner, the bitch chose me ’cause she want a winner. I'm a fan. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends. “Breakfast of Champions: Or, Goodbye Blue Monday!”, CNIB, 197, FaceBook post by Everyone has favorite criminals. 160 Copy quote. "Niggas' whole existence dependent on the game.". Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls. He was the founder of UGK Records and was in the process of making a major distribution deal before his tragic passing. To find out more, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy. You a lame so yo dame playin mind games; Yung Redd: Me personally, it was the song "Dirty Money" of the UGK album of the same name where Pimp says, "I know God ain't put me out here to be servin' no fiends!" There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Hockey is a sport for white men. Chad Lamont Butler (December 29, 1973 – December 4, 2007), better known by his stage name Pimp C, was an American rapper, singer, and producer. Classic. Discover and share Pimp C Quotes. Got a young brown stallion and she 20 years old/When she pop it from the back you see that hairy asshole. Get the latest updates in news, food, music and culture, and receive special offers direct to your inbox, Peter Frampton Shows Readers the Way in His Autobiography, Book Tells the Whole Horrific Story of the Station Nightclub Fire. Pimp Quotes. So what the fuck is up?". So, in honor of his Trillness: What is the best Pimp C verse of all time and why? Preemo: Best Pimp C verse is from "High Life."

Yes Tom, everytime. Pimpin' ain't dead 'cause I be the life line. If a pimp took your girl, then your girl was never yours. Niggas frown when you up and smile when you down. It's just so real. Boys kickin back layed in tha shade aint nobody trippin cause tha money already made. It was as though they had surrendered themselves to Jesus, for instance, so they could live unselfishly and trustingly-except that they had surrendered to a pimp instead. Bust a nut on her stomach wash my dick in tha sink then buy a 40 at the sto from da goddamn chink. You could hear the frustration in his voice with this whole way of life. Tired of livin fu*%ed up, tired of livin bad, tired of hearin grandmama tell me wen you gon go […] When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Katt Williams from Sep 19, 2016. Join the Press community and help support independent local journalism in Houston. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. I was always used to hearing Pimp on some G shit, but that verse seemed like a real introspective one. Rest in Peace Conraid Bain, better known as Mr. Drummond from the beloved TV sitcom Diff’rent Strokes. “Got a young brown stallion and she 20 years old/When she pop it from the back you see that hairy asshole.”. Atlanta is East Coast time. "High Life" is one of my favorite UGK songs, period. It's a lot with that song, with Pimp and H.A.W.K. It's just so real. “The Madwoman of Chaillot: Comedy in Two Acts”, p.32, Dramatists Play Service Inc. Pimp C. Moving, Upset, Want. Support Us And when you change for the better, shife fools stop comin' around. ©2020 Houston Press, LP. All Rights Reserved. C-Stone: I'd say "Knockin' Doors Down" because he spoke on uniting the Houston hip-hop scene and since then the doors have been knocked down. facebook; twitter; googleplus; Niggas frown when you up and smile when you down. When you leave a pimp, you leave with nothing. Nique: "Pimp C, PA, trill nigga!

This Week's Prompt: The track listing for Pimp C's forthcoming album came out last week, as did the first leak ("What Up," feat. "Pimp C Goes Mad On ATL & Various Rappers", uproxx.com.

“Slim, I hope you ain't sexed that pretty bitch yet. This Week's Panel: Bun B, Trae,Yung Redd, Lil' Flip, Fat Pimp, H-Kane, Preemo, Scooby, GT Mayne, C-Stone, TV Johnny, Fat Tony, Young Sensation, Nique from the G.R.I.T. It was so honest. Preemo: Best Pimp C verse is from "High Life." Staff, Don't let em Georgia you. They don't do anything, they don't make anything - they just stand there and take their cut. American Pimp quotes 13 total quotes. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? I'm a pimp so I stay in that mind frame. Fat Pimp: "Choosey lover, never fuck without the rubber. That's my favorite because Pimp spoke about his homie losing his child in a house fire. Yes, that includs the "A Pimp Named" part.

Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? There is a mistake in the text of this quote. He died today at the age of 89. Women say they want a man who knows what a woman's worth. Scooby: "Tell Me Sumthin' Good." He was splendid and cruel. The Cadillac Escalade is the perfect vehicle for a pimp with a growing family. They show off his trademark flows/cadence the best, and personality and production. The prostitutes worked for a pimp now. Women say they want a man who knows what a woman's worth. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? We can all rob a bank; we can all sell drugs. I’m smokin out, pourin up, keepin lean up in my cup.

Elva Leff Age, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death,