percy and bianca get married fanfiction

He was sort of right though. July 12th. They discover that being married isn't the end of their demigod lives, they still face many troubles. We both walked in silence around the beach for a couple of moments. Oh...and Percy." I wasn’t going to talk about it either; I mean this was very uncomfortable.

He sneaked over to the bed and stood watching me, breathing heavily. Rated: Fiction K - English - Humor/Romance - Annabeth C. - Words: 717 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/2/2014 - Status: Complete - id: 10588181 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Elsa POV. "You are so cliché," she chuckled. My jaw dropped open and I sat down. ", Suddenly, he grabbed my hand. Keep him in his own zone' Athena shot back at Poseidon's face yuck, Then they started yelling at each other,very loudly. Well, except for the fact their five years of friendship would be ruined and that he could be friend-zoned. I went back to Camp, but instead of heading to the Athena Cabin, I went to the Aphrodite Cabin. But it wasn’t a long one because it kept breaking into smaller kisses. It's just that you look so.......................................................................................................................... different. "I dunno if you can tell, but I've thought about it for a while.". So while Percy was wading around, Annabeth showed up and Percy's jaw dropped. He grinned. Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Fanfiction. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Annabeth turned then her eyes widened.'Percy!'

Now today, we have a very special guest who has taken time out of her very busy schedule to come here. They both laughed and got to work on my make up.

Bianca mouthed 'sorry' and got off his lap. “Good thing is, I’m going to be an uncle”, he said enthusiastically.

I would never get an abortion. But, before the couple went out to plan the wedding, a tall, gray eyed woman appeared. Please don't get me in trouble. “It’s going to be all ours,” I whispered. The third one I just got downright nervous. I had fainted because-because Annabeth had said she was pregnant!! That didn't matter. I had the perfect day planned. I was also gaining a lot of weight and I was starting to always crave seafood…. She then placed the thingamajig onto her stomach and moved it around so she could the baby on the screen.

I sat up out of my bed and looked around my room. "Bianca, go to the safe place we talked about. I looked at him and caught him staring at me. The doctor was real nice. Chiron had given the campers the summer off, even allowing them to return to school the following year. Nico was happy. I HATE being confused. “Athena”, Poseidon started to say, “Your daughter makes a valuable point. Jackson' bit.

“Good” I could tell Poseidon was happy for us. Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Family - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]

We were kissing on the couch I had put there, when I touched Annabeth’s thigh and rubbed her lower back. This is a new story, obviously! I mean I am hot after all.

He kissed me back so I know I won the argument. Everyone turned and gawked at the vehicle, but Percy had his jaw dropped and just looked surprised. !” I yelled. She or He was growing inside of me, part of Percy and me. There was one. I would never get an abortion. “What if we’re doing ‘it’ and my mom or your dad or even worse. Gods, why was this so difficult?

Nico loved Miami, but it was because Will loved Miami. I'm twenty-three! I knew It was wrong, but I couldn't help it.

"Seaweed Brain, if I were to let you and Nico go out there and kill Jason, I woudn't get to see my friends again." But I can remember the first time when it came up. Then she set out to put her plan into action. Will you be mine? Nico shouted. "Do you-?" If it is ever is over because Annabeth-" He paused and took a deep breath.

FanFiction | unleash ... have to be someone who had a connection to me and the only two huntresses who I really knew that are dead are Zoe and Bianca," Percy said. Turned out he was at his favorite place. He hoped this day would never come, but he knew demigods never got it easy. "Guys we have an hour and 30 minutes till I get married so stop talking about sex!" 'Show me my beloved Annabeth Chase' The mist showed Annabeth in th Empire State building, wearing jeans and a blouse. Crazy right?

Percy jackson was betrayed by everyone he cares about. 'Annabeth!' and-", He looked appalled. I tried to analyze the situation, but the only thing I could think was, Yes! “ I know,” I said. 'Gods, Seaweed Brain! “A girl!!”. I've been away for like, five years and you forget what I look like?!'

They had been married for 6 years, but Percy never got tired of hearing her voice. But soon happy times turn into complicated ones. Bianca snapped out of her thoughts. Next thing we knew Grover came running out of the trees. First of all, you are staying here”, He then looked around to the rest of us.

'Oh, sorry. Nico looked out the window, and sure enough, a blonde boy was walking onto their front lawn.

Percy and Annabeth are getting married! She or He was growing inside of me, part of Percy and me. I decided to ignore that.

Hazel blushed and I decided to change the subject. The instant he left, Percy collapsed on the bed laid out for him. SHE'S MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! It's senior year after the Great war against Gaea, and Annabeth transfers to Goode that fall to attend with Percy.

But wait, it's different.

Jason rasped. He stroked his short black beard as he watched the hustle and bustle of cars fly by on the road. I cock my head to the right and narrow my eyes in confusion, but then, my eyes widen.

We got out of the car and walked into the clinic.

I mean, everyone else had done it already. “Our baby just wants to be like her daddy” Annabeth grinned. You must find other girls because it depends on your life. Jason unsheathed his sword. Nothing changed except his face turned bright red. I do not own any of the characters: all the rights goes to Rick Riordan. WHAT? "What?" Annabeth was crying. I asked. Hope you enjoy! Bianca hugged her father's leg tighter. “I think this is cool and since you can’t undo what you guys did it’s a done deal”. I woke up looking into the eyes of Mr. D. And let me say, that would scare the crap out of you. But soon, he pulled back under Annabeth's questioning eyes. Bleep! Percy had everything that he wanted: the girl of his dreams: Annabeth, the best brothers ever: Triton and Tyson, the friends of a lifetime: Thalia, Nico, Grover, Rachel, and so much more. Grover slapped me on the back. The catch being that the two demigods are engaged and about to get married. He had been even happier for 5 years, when he and Will's baby Bianca was born from surragation. Their lives were so far apart that Percy ALMOST forgot about her. Chiron needs you at the big house, now!!”. A real, joyful smile of happiness that I hadn't seen on his face since his sixteenth birthday. Nico strolled to the front door, hoping to see his husband. He had been even happier for 5 years, when he and Will's baby Bianca was born from surragation. We started to hold hands, and then Percy let go and placed his hand on my small baby bump. I glanced at him, "Excuse me?". “And eating seafood is the closest way of getting to the ocean for her”. Percy had stopped seeing it as a curse ever since the monster attacks had stopped. I can't stay and keep your mouth shut', Percy still whinned. “But we’re old enough to raise a baby on our own. So you will need, a high GPA, SAT/ACT Score, extra curricular and an interest in Architecture. He changed into a Camp Half-Blood counsler T-shirt, blue jeans, and blue Nike sneakers. Gods that would be embarrassing”, I got up and hugged her tight and kissed her. She ehad waist length curly blonde hair and startling grey eyes that radiated intelligence. I am mostly hidden in the shadows but that is ok, it just allows me to observe things in a more careful way. Jason Grace...He's back.". ... Vex and Percy have been married for a little while now and while their bedroom life is even better than it used to be, ... Bianca and Hazel helped Magnus with Jace's post-death trauma. "You look like a Minotaur was charging you. ", Percy immediately shook his head no, "No, no. "I didn't mean now!" “We’ve been together for two years. Then Percy grinned so big, he looked like his face would explode. “Mom, you can’t kill him!” I cried. Annabeth had an angry look on her face that reminded Percy of Athena back on Mt. I know the first few chapters suck and I'm going to re-write them. “Just kidding son,” Poseidon laughed. He got down on one knee, unable to meet Annabeth's eyes until he managed to get the box out. I lay in my bunk on the Argo II for a few moments, trying to collect myself. “What’s wrong-” I began to say but I suddenly remembered it all. He blushed and quickly looked away. He tossed the coin in and said,'O Iris' accept my offering' The mist shimmered.

But before Athena could blast Percy to porkchop, Poseidon emereged from the sea and said,'Athena, do not harm my son. He was the hottest and most popular boy in Goode. Percy looked up in alarm and stared at his dad, his skin reddening. Annabeth walked out on to the stage, as once agains jaws were dropped. She is only 18, and is pretty much known throughout the world. Lightning came down like artillery barrages. He rose up his own hand, managing to give a weak wave in return. I also wrote out the part where Percy and Annabeth had s*x. Annabeth was sitting on a couch crying. What are you doing?! So come home early." ', Annabeth opened the box and gasped. “I literally just asked what you wanted to do for dinner.” “Yes. Then I sat up alert as I heard a knock at the door.

I giggled and Hazel said, "I can't wait till I get married." My knees went weak again and before I fell the guys got up and grabbed me, then seated me on the couch.

"Well, anyways, hello, I am Annabeth Jackson, CEO...so therefore my company is looking for interns this summer, and it is very competitive. Annabeth looked down at her feet. Traveling overseas seemed like the best way to get away from the monsters, however when going to Paris it seemed like they traded one problem for another. "Do you think I'm that stupid?

Two days ago we had left to go to Annabeth’s ultrasound. Percy ran through the halls like a madman, listing off the items he grabbed as he went. We all gasped. SO IF YOU ARE UNDER THIRTEEN YEARS OLD, LIKE THINGS LIKE THIS, OR ARE A PERVET SCREW OFF. Yay.

“My dear Annabeth the microphone was still on!” exclaimed Chiron. "I know you want to come, but this is a one time thing. Percy and Annabeth are married. Three months have passed since we talked to our parents.

I nodded and slipped out of bed. “I don’t think we’re ready yet” she said. Percy pleaded. I couldn’t be- I can’t even say it, It’s too insane. Percy and me looked at each other.

A Daycare Center? Instead, he was met with the cold, dead eyes of Jason Grace.

He knew that all that he could do was leave it up to Aphrodite. "Did you- did you just say-? She looked adorable, and Percy loved it. He gestured towards the door. Chiron and Mr. D came running into the room. She was the CEO of Olympus Architectures, and was the best architect in the world, being no more that 18! whatever was happening, he was sure Will had an explanation. Those were the first words of the day. She had a bluetooth in her ear as well.

Then today she asked for Squid with a side of boiled seaweed!! I usually don't allow myself to think such girly thoughts, especially at a time like this. Piper laughed and said, "You just want sex babe." "I don't know if we'll survive this one. T for swearing. We would go for a walk along the lake, then I packed a picnic basket.

By the way, the parking lot is where everyone is in the morning, so they notice EVERYTHING. Of course! “How would you like your grandchild growing up without a dad?”.

Compare And Contrast Political Ideologies, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays,