patronus quiz answers
Fred and George Weasley! Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! The Patronus Charm is a very specialized and difficult spell. We’ll give you a few minutes to finish that. Quiz], Do you get angry easily? So, regardless of the actual question presented, as long as you pick the corresponding answer, you will always get the same results. What do you do? Take this quiz and find out now. Rowling noted on Pottermore that Umbridge is one of the few Witches or Wizards with “questionable morals” who is able to successfully conjure the charm. Community Contributor. Now is your chance to find out bay taking this quiz. As we found out at the end of the series, this is because Snape has been in love with Lily Potter for his whole life. What are your thoughts on this character? What is an octane rating? Which of these important and mysterious groups would you try to link up with if you had the chance? This wizard is also known by many different names, each one holding different significance... which one would you refer to him as? What Anime Series Should You Watch? If you fail to answer a question within the allotted time, you skip that question and go to another one. Great information. Fred & George Weasley’s took the form of a magpie, which is a type of bird. I guess it does make those unusual Patronuses rarer, but this only happens to a few of the unusual Patronuses. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! It's not exactly favoritism, it's... well, it's just pure favoritism. I haven't any permission from J.K. or Pottermore to do this. It was revealed during Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that Tonks’ Patronus form changed after she fell in love with Remus Lupin. I guess it could be to make them more common, but why those specific animals? Also, Jack Russell Terriers are known to chase around otters, which was some subtle foreshadowing for Ron and Hermione’s relationship. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Quiz: Which Character From ACOTAR Series Character Are You? Try To Guess The Actor From Just 3 Of Their Movies! February 11, 2020 Ryan Gunn Personality Quizzes 0. So e.g. They all share the same answers as their counterparts, and, as far as I can tell, the one you ultimately receive is randomly determined. Which would you like? The Patronus is a form of advanced magic, which even the most qualified wizards can struggle with. Albus Dumbledore’s took the form of a phoenix. The link can be found in the comments below. My reaction was "Ew, neither!," and so I was moved on to a new question that had better, clearer associations for my purposes. Be first to comment on this quiz. Each one is incredibly useful and teaches a certain branch of magic, it just depends upon what you are trying to do! A battle ensues! One of them is holding a knife and threatening the other, whilst a small crowd of other muggles watch. ... all you have to do is select your favorite answers from the options given below each question and at the end of all the questions we will match you with the right Patronus Charm! The randomness of the questions and short nature just didn't mke it feel like I had much input really. WELL HERE IS HOW TO FIND OUT. So I [M15] recently finally went on a date with a girl [F16] that I've liked for a few years now. 2) Who Would Be Your Best Friend At Hogwarts? The collection of your chosen words is at least as evocative of a happy memory as the animal itself. Friends Trivia: Did Phoebe Buffay Say This? This was revealed during a meeting of Dumbledore’s Army. Ginny Weasley’s took the form of a horse. Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Which Order Of The Phoenix Member Are You? Hogwarts is a holiday dream! So my small suggestion about making an all-answers quiz would be to try to preserve an "opt out of answering" feature. He is loved and hated, often by the same person. Do not think about the answers too long. From fun quizzes that bring joy to your day, to compelling photography and fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks Play offers something for everyone. What are your thoughts on these characters? However, there are three major exceptions. This is the female form of her husband’s Patronus. Why? How do you get what you want? So the buzzard and vulture are literally the same model :/, I actually went back to make sure I linked the right videos (I did), haha. These four Weasley's are all very unique... well, maybe two less so than the others... Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! The Dark Lord has just appeared in front of you, steaming at the nostrils and trembling from the wand! This is similar to his Animagus form and is also the male version of his wife’s, which takes the form of a doe. I'll also admit to kind of liking the little "happiness poems" generated by your answers to the original quiz. Harry Potter’s took the form of a stag. This multiple-choice quiz will show you what patronus belongs to you! Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Quiz: Are You A True Star Wars Series Fan? Nymphadora Tonks’ took the form of a wolf. Hat or no hat? It's easy on your end, all you have to do is select your favorite answers from the options given below each question and at the end of all the questions we will match you with the right Patronus Charm! Fantastic work! Full Patronus Quiz. It's an important part of every wizard’s cache of spells, from Harry Potter to Severus Snape. Do you have an idea as to what kind of animal it would be? The Patronus is one of the most popular and most difficult defensive charms in the Harry Potter universe. At the very end, it will let you know what would be your Harry Potter Patronus. For those categories, the first five steps are available on the first sheet with the additional questions on their respective sheets. I understand the gendered animals, so no issue there. Who would you like to work with? If you could pick between them, which of these schools would you attend? Which of these rooms would you like to spend your time in as a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? This Simple Game Of Thrones Quiz Will Reveal Which Character's Fate Is Yours. However, if you fail to answer two questions from the same set (missed the original and then missed the replacement), the quiz will reset itself and send you back to the first question set. At the minimum, you will answer exactly one question from each of the first five question sets. And how do you use a proper noun? Which Lord Of The Rings Character Said It? 5) Which Member Of The Weasley Family Are You? Expecto Patronum! 5 Min, 6 Minute Quiz The spell is cast when a person says, "Expecto Patronum," and for the witches and wizards who can cast it, a silvery-white guardian spews out of the wand taking the form of an animal. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! I have to ask. I would have preferred a far more detailed quiz, tbh. Just to serve as one more caution, for those seeking gendered animals and some of the uncommon ones, since they share combinations with another Patronus, I cannot guarantee you will get that one on your first try. Simply use the correct corresponding answer at each step, and you should be golden. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! A comprehensive database of more than 27 patronus quizzes online, test your knowledge with patronus quiz questions. The first one I found was Weasel, so I thought maybe it's a Weasley Easter Egg, but that doesn't explain the other two. This will tell you what form your patronus will take. On Pottermore, Rowling makes it clear that it takes the form of a regular wolf and not a werewolf. Each one has their own very unique personality traits... Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! These have been revealed on Pottermore and also throughout the books and movies. Obsessed with travel? She is one of the odd ones out at Hogwarts, and it hardly seems to be her own fault. Quiz What is the true form of your Patronus? What are your thoughts on this character? Then the craziest thing happened. We've been getting along well for a few months, but there was always this big elephant in the room: last year, her boyfriend was murdered, and I actually witnessed it. Only your actual answers seem to change the results. Harry Potter. Will yours be a stag, like Harry and his father, James? Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Thanks again for your hard work here! Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy has an awful lot of rules. Do you know all about patronuses? Harry Potter was one of the youngest wizards to cast it. Did you ace it? Remus Lupin’s took the form of a wolf. Find out what your Patronus is with our Patronus quiz! Remember, the sorting hat is easily swayed, if you know how to convince it. Arthur Weasley’s took the form of a Weasel. There are no wrong answers! 2020 Quiz, Sirius Black Quiz: Are You The Ultimate Fan? These are usually ordinary items that have taken on magical abilities by enchantment. I definitely see why you'd want to put together an all-questions version of the quiz. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For the most part, one specific combination of answers leads to a specfic Patronus. During an interview, JK Rowling revealed that she picked this for Ron because her family has a Jack Russell Terrier as a pet. Expecto Patronum! Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! So how was it? Similarly, why do some of the unusual Patronuses share answers? The list of corresponding answers can also be found beneath their respective question set and on the complete spreadsheet. We all loved Harry Potter books and movies, and always wanted to know our Patronus ever since we were children.

Illager Banner Uses, Vans 721454 Pink, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Liberty Storage Solutions Arden Nc, Writing A Literary Analysis Through The Lens Of A Quotation Essay, Sam Bowen Footballer, Is Gatorade Zero Bad For Your Teeth, Nicknames For Piper, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Chief Stix Review, Knight Bare 209 Primer Conversion Kit,