papa legba girl dies

This is total BS, there is no such thing as vudu, spirits and the likes. exactly, it's very dangerous for anyone to practice these or play with these. The Goal Is To Share & Learn!

19-Year-Old White Girl Dies After Invoking African Voodo Spirit, Gov Obaseki Urges Policemen To Return To Duty Posts, Cross River Retirees Protest Non-payment Of Pension, Block Highway (Photos), Vacancy!!! The obituary reads: “Katelyn is survived by her daughter Aaliyah Hope Restin, mother Terry Restin, father John Restin, brothers Kevin and Ryan (Blakely) Restin; aunts, Margaret Volk, Mary (Rick) Page, Betty (Joe) Aukward; Uncle, Eric (Susan) Restin, and many cousins and other relatives, all of who she loved and touched deeply.”, Weird! Good morning house, @lyrics love has been a great blessing here, I got an alert from her this morning, I am so grateful. Thank you.

and Ryan (Blakely) Restin; aunts, Margaret Volk, Mary (Rick) Page, Betty (Joe) i would have loved to do my bit but i don't know how to identify the genuinely vulnerable here.

See devil and workshop. You would be surprised to find out that you didn't guess wrong.

Restin’s obituary states that her cause of death was sudden. www.gospelmedia.space

She should have left a sleeping dog lying and not look for trouble.

Rubbish! Folks shouldn’t play with things they don’t understand. ⬇️.

Katelyn “Kat” Restin, a 19-year-old Virginia woman, was found dead after she allegedly drowned in a bathtub according to one of her friends. Virginia Teen Dies After Summoning Ancient Haitian Voodoo God Papa Legba The recent death of Virginia teen Katelyn "Kat" Restin has been blamed on her practicing Haitian Vodou spells to summon the deity known as "Papa Legba." 2 Chainz Employee Murdered at His “Members Only” Club in Atlanta... Donald Trump Caught with a Fake Clone Melania Trump Double? The girl was probably high on drugs, started hallucinating and died of a likely overdose.

As for non POC practicing voodoo, I’m not sure what my stance is on that: I’m not a voodoo practitioner, so I’m not the right person to …

Maybe Papa Legba saw her and liked her and he married her, shack in sort of marriage. White Girl in Virginia Beach Dead After Summoning Voodoo God Papa Legba, Famous Instagram Model Gigi Dead After Allegedly Overdosing on Drugs, Lebron James Reveals the New Logo For Space Jam 2 Movie in Viral Picture, WBC DELETES Evidence of Gervonta Davis Cheating Glove Conspiracy Theory From Instagram Page.

John Okoro, is a Seasoned Journalist, scriptwriter, Movie producer/Director and Showbiz consultant.

Far less known are the connections between the Yorùbá faith and the African-based religions of Haiti (Vodou ) and New Orleans (Voodoo/Voudou). What are they setting Gofundme for? He is the founder and CEO of the multi Media conglomerate, Celebrities Deaths News, specializing in celebrities deaths news and obituaries. she accidentally summoned baron samedi who is the loa of the dead instead. A 19-year-old White woman has died mysteriously after she ignored warnings from social media users when she revealed her plans to dabble into voodoo and summon an African spirit known as Papa Legba. The Virginia teen named Katelyn Restin tried to summon Papa Legba by burning a voodoo doll on March 29. Lol.I don't believe in this rubbish man!.. Here you'll find all collections you've created before.

"Baba Legba"a is one of the Demonic deities exported to Haiti from the Yoruba ancestry by the slaves. Kat Restin was part of a group on social media that practiced spells, and one day she decided to go into voodoo. That's what Africans are good at. Hopefully more people don’t try to summon Papa Legba like the Virginia teen to challenge this theory. Nothing demonic about Yoruba spirituality. A white girl in Virginia Beach is dead after summoning the voodoo God Papa Legba. May God continually bless you. Don’t Miss: Lockdown Has Been Lifted,  But Watch Out For These Mysterious Things As You Leave Your Home, She added: “Shut the f*** up and let me be.”. People are blaming a girl’s death on her practicing Haitian Vodou summoning spells. My people abeg make una leave certain things alone. This is not Yoruba’s Ifa, it is Voodun of the Fons in Benin Republic. Haitian Vodou summoning spells. Haitians believe in him more though. CONTACT CELEBRITIES DEATHS : 38 MARKET ROAD, ABA, ABIA STATE NIGERIA E-MAIL: jookco @ gmail.com, Obituaries – See Which Celebrity Died Today. On April 17 the Virginia teen claimed she saw Papa Legba, and was very scared. She was apart of a group on social media that You're welcome ..pls stay safe my people As for non POC practicing voodoo, I’m not sure what my stance is on that: I’m not a voodoo practitioner, so I’m not the right person to … Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof. 19-year-old Katelyn “Kat” Restin was found dead after she allegedly drowned in a bathtub, according to posts on social media from her friends. Instagram module disabled. I got the money. Several movies have been made about him, including the American horror story "Coven". She is therefore as backward as the Africans you are foolishly disparaging . allegedly drowned in a bathtub according to one of her friends. Katelyn “Kat” Restin, a 19-year-old Virginia woman, was found dead after she allegedly drowned in a bathtub according to one of her friends. No one took her cry for help seriously. The enormous impact of the Yorùbá religion on the New World African diaspora has been well established by scholars, especially when referring to the heavily Yorùbánized popular Creole belief systems of Cuba (Santería/ Lucumí, Palo) and Brazil (Umbanda, Candomblé).

The obituary reads: "Katelyn is survived by her daughter Aaliyah Hope Restin, mother Terry Restin, father John Restin, brothers Kevin and Ryan (Blakely) Restin; aunts, Margaret Volk, Mary (Rick) Page, Betty (Joe) Aukward; Uncle, Eric (Susan) Restin, and many cousins and other relatives, all of who she loved and touched deeply.". Several movies have been made about him, including the American horror story "Coven".

Dayton 3z326 Drill Press, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth,