nicknames for chad
Also be sure to check out our new Thrift Store partner LuckyDogs for even more'Smokin' Hot Deals! Highly Collectible. Extra insurance can be added to items over $50.00(additional fees may apply) Sorry no international shipping. I will combine items won and paid for within any 3 day period(ie: Tue. I AM NOT A FISHERMAN AND WILL LIST WHAT I SEE. Nice green color. system. Show normal usage. I always welcome emails with questions. Shakespeare 2170 casting reel. Used vintage eagle claw 425 reel. Most are far from perfect, so I some times use the Orca grading system, the first no. You may receive recycled packaging. Payment is expected within 7 days. Good luck bidding. Any questions please ask! Powered by The free listing tool. Refunds will not be given if upgraded shipping is less than shipping paid. IT'S GOT SAM INSCRIBED ON THE LARGE SCREW AND EELLS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOT. this is what looks like a never been used fre-line No.10BC reel in the box. $19.00 + shipping . Cost for first item is as shown in listing. Price. 325. UP FOR AUCTION IS AN EAGLE CLAW" FRE-LINE" SPINNING REEL NO. U.S.A. Hawaii, and Alaska only. Comes as shown in the pictures. The oil soaked leather drag washers were the best at the time& the roller has a teflon sleeve that works smoothly, this a great. Dock Rod Combo 28" Eagle Claw Brave Eagle Rods . EC-88-B Made in the U.S.A. Up for auction is a Vintage(8) Fishing Reel Lot: Mitchell Garcia 300 Mitchell 208S Eagle Claw Wright& McGill#625 Hurricane Cheyenne Zebco XR11 Daiwa 7450hrl Penn#85(bait caster) The Century by Johnson model 100a All reels are in good condition and work but need to be clean and oiled. All images will be displayed at bottom- below the text. 525 Blue Pacific, 4 Vintage Fishing Reels Mitchell Garcia 300/Roddymatic 810A/Eagle Claw & Bronson, 11 rare vintage fishing reels smash 1600 eagle claw 425a dam quick 550n penn 500, ESTATE FIND! If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know. Thanks for looking. Eagle Claw Crafted Glass Rods . THIS IS A SWEET OLD REEL. I bought this from an estate sale, when I got it home I put some 8lb. This is a neat old fishing reel. Email with any questions. 140 lb. Vintage Eagle Claw 4330 Fishing Reel. We take pride in taking clear photos. Eagle Claw Freshwater Vintage Fishing Reels, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Made in Denver. SHIPPING IS $10.99 THANKS! PLEASE Check out my! Visit my store for more items I can combine shipping on multiple items Paypal due 3 days after auction ends Thank you for looking, Vintage Garcia Mitchell 408 Spinning Reel, Vintage Garcia Mitchell 306 Spinning Reel, Vintage Garcia Mitchell 301 Spinning Reel, Garcia Mitchell 304 Spinning Fishing Reel, Vintage Eagle Claw NIB 125A Spinning Reel Freshwater, Vintage Eagle Claw Mach III Fishing Reel Super Clean, GOLD Ed. THESE ARE ALL PRE-OWNED AND EACH HAD A PIECE OF GREY TAPE ON THEM. Very nice quality reel. vintage eagle claw fre-line fishing reel in orig box, Vintage Eagle Claw Wright McGill 88A spin casting fishing reel in original box, Vintage Eagle Claw Fre-Line Model No. The items we offer are from the past and come with a unique history! THIS IS A SWEET OLD REEL. I HAVE PROVIDED CLOSE UP PICTURES TO SHOW ANY RUBS. We strive to describe items accurately. Nice for the collector or to use. Excellent condition and working. It is 4 foot 9 inches long and one piece. The reels I sell are 98% used. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Feel free to ask questions! And these new rates will have to be passed along. NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS! Probably needs to be cleaned but otherwise in good working order. I don't fish and do not have any knowledge of these items. Please feel free to ask questions prior to bidding. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED 3 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END. Payment is due within 7 days of actual auction end. No Exceptions. Wed, Thu) If any item is past 3 days, combined shipping will not apply. Reel functions smoothly. All sales are final and sold as is unless specified otherwise. If there are any questions or if more pictures are needed please feel free to email me. Eagle Claw Featherlight Rods . The box is not in the best condition but all the paperwork is present. Something went wrong. Edges have some normal wear but great solid shape and a good emblem. All reels in working condition. View cart for details. please ask any questions you may have. EC1100 - EC1S40 EC2.5 Series Baitcasting Reels, EC1100 - EC1S40 EC2.5 Series Spinning Reels, https://www.eagleclaw.com/rods-reels/reels. Drag works. reel to fish with. We have no idea about the personal habits of their previous owners. br. We understand the concerns and, vintage Olyympic EX 4500 Big Game Fishing Reel. Rest assured. 125A Fishing Reel (TB 1). This is a vintage EAGLE CLAW. It is working perfectly fine and I have posted pictures to show the shape of the reel. Capacity 250yds. Payment is DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS of auction end. all items will be carefully& promptly packed& shipped. Am selling as is as am in no more need for this reel. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thanks for looking. 125-R Spinning Reel, Vintage Eagle Claw TC 1000 Green Spinning Reel, Vintage Wright & McGill Eagle Claw Model ECR Spinning Reel Italy + Box & Papers, Vintage Eagle Claw Model 225 Spinning Fishing Reel Brown, Vintage EAGLE CLAW 5520 Spinning Fishing Reel 3.2:1, Gear Ratio, Ball Bearing, Vintage Eagle Claw Spin Casting Reel Model ECA with Box & Paperwork- Collectible, Vintage Wright and McGill Co Eagle Claw Model No.

Pug Puppy For Sale, Thank You For All Of Your Kindness 意味, Army Award Abbreviations On Erb, Who Is The Closest Modern Relative Of The Trilobites?, Curran Dandurand Net Worth, Who Is Ron Desantis Father, Justin Sane A7x, Rio Carnival Floats Cost, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani,