new vegas energy weapons crit build

This list can go on forever, but I’ll end at that point.

Crit Build - ALL SKILLS 100 - Energy/Explosives/Unarmed. 115 hours, I finished Dead Money. You need this last point of intelligence, along with the intelligence implant, to be able to access Voracious Reader. As you can see, energy weapons are particularly good with a crit build, reaching a crazy 52% crit chance before weapon multiplier (for laser weapons). Strength – 5 Implant +1 Weapons Handling +2 (effectively) Endurance. Weapon Handling is a necessity for just about any player that prefers not stacking strength, because having to increase STR to 8 to use specific weapons will weigh down the other options for SPECIAL. Intelligence. In all honesty, the only reason why you would ever want to drop Fast Shot is to pick up Wild Wasteland, and there is nothing really wrong with this, as Wild Wasteland adds a load of content to the game, which far outweighs the consequence of not obtaining it. Those things + the dlcs that make you start with gear (caravan pack etc.) The absolute best combination is going to be Raul Tejada and ED-E. Max Charge and Built To Destroy are going to make your weapons degrade like crazy, so you need his perk to offset this. the Automatic Rifle in Dead Money is recognizable as some kind of BAR knockoff, but it differs in some significant ways. How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up. I'll usually get the first rank early on in the game as one of the first weapons I buy is the plasma defender GRA (w/ sheath and terminal mods) or the mf hyperbreeder alpha GRA (unique recharger pistol). -Raul Tejada is best-equipped with the Medicine Stick with his "Old Vaquero" perk. The enemy viewing distance is only a luxury, and not vital to someone’s play-style. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Anyway, summary of what I did in the dlc.

On top of the critical chance, Luck will slightly increase every skill. At long range, it depends on the scenario. It's arguably the most tedious DLC, but it's pretty easy to go through if you speedrun. If you're like me, and you not only have an abundance of energy cells, but you also have an affinity for high DAM, Pew Pew's your gun. Western-style weapons make some of that easy since a lot of revolvers and lever-action rifles used the same rimmed ammo types. Assuming you wield the YCS, you get (10 luck + Build2Destrox 3 + 1st recon 5 + finesse 5 + U.Duster 5 = 28) x 2 + 5 + 10 +4 So: 56 base + 19 fixed = 75 Preparation: The reason that Voracious Reader, Comprehension, and Retention are on there is because of True Police Stories. Fear no more, fellow wanderer, i got that covered, just keep reading. Southwest of Freeside and New Vegas are the Gun Runners, who usually have powerful energy weapons in their stock. This is an absolute must for hardcoe mode, especially if you have a habit of waiting and/or fast travelling. The sneak attack critical should be done with one of the semi-automatic weapons, not the Sprtel-Wood.

Jury Rigging is also very useful. That’s a very easy goal unless your INT is lower than five. For starts, I suggest refraining from armor that drops important stats. 3. Get early game energy weapons from repconn hq + test site and dead bright followers around the map, YCS/188, gatling laser and pew pew are good end game stuff, use ED-E with 4th rank of Camrader-E for 5 extra dmg per laser beam, It multiplies to alot with automatics. It’s at high levels where you’ll really understand the magnitude of how much a single point of INT can make a difference. All rights reserved. Once you have these materials, along with at least one True Police Stories magazine, you can make hundreds of them. Jury Rigging requires 90 repair by the time you’re level 14, so you need to get busy with that skill early. Apparent distances are skewed in the engine because the field of view is 70 degrees by default. If all weapons of a certain type can be modified in the same way, upgrading those weapons becomes less interesting, especially since we expect players to stick with thematically consistent weapons (not always, of course, but…).
Expensive as hell, but has lethal attack speed and accuracy. ¹ May only be acquired if one has chosen the. Apologies. This build is one of the most overpowered setups you can have, although it will not reach its full potential until level 50. The content is not described in full detail on this page.

The ones that were made up (12.7mm) or less familiar (.45-70 Gov’t) were generally reserved for later weapons. However, the effects of Agility are better-and-worse than Perception.

), Chem Resistant (if you choose to use chems). It would be appreciated! I was actually inspired after seeing the movie "Pacific Rim" that just came out as the giant robots do a lot of punching and one of them also has a plasma cannon. Your sniper weapon. © Valve Corporation. Loot all of Goodsprings except the school which you'll loot later, loot expecially Doc Mitchell's house. The alternative would be the normal variant of this weapon. F3 did some things with ammo types that I understand and appreciate from a game design perspective but I felt contrasted too much from real-world weapon/ammo design. So, this is an important question that i often hear, and the answer is only one: Math and Patience. However, the main purpose of PER for this sort of build is to give access to perks. Skip to the next section if you're a cool kid and already have your own method. Ammo types like .22 and .308, were also easy to use in multiple weapons. I always tried to make the “upgrade” of a weapon have one thing that was obviously inferior to / different from the previous version. Energy Weapons will increase the amount of DAM that an Energy Weapon will score. Skills, with the appropriate amount of intelligence, combined with either comprehension or Educated can all reach 100 by the time you’re level 50 if you collect skill books. Near the end of the game this build becomes extremely overpowered and you will be one-shotting the hardest enemies in the game so much so that you don’t even need to sneak.

The real-world weapons were also sort of a “greatest hits” list: the 9mm based on the Browning Hi-Power, the .357 based on the Colt SAA, etc.
Yes, after some days from the last big update i finally decided to make the levels 1-15 specific guide, tips and tricks and other stuff. When you’re doing quests for followers such as Veronica, Rex, and Lily, make sure to tell Veronica and Lily to use ranged weapons if possible, and turn Rex onto “passive” mode. Of course i'm a sick bastard and have to collect everything, complete every challenge and grind the ♥♥♥♥ out of it. This build has nothing to do with VATS. The first time I played New Vegas, I picked Good Natured. Pew Pew or MF Hyperbreeder Alpha. Fallout: New Vegas – Ultimate Sneak Sniper / Energy Weapons Crit Build Guide. -If you enter Lonesome Road and advance enough through the first bunker to get the first ED-E upgrade, then come back to the main game, your Mojave ED-E will gain the ability to repair 25% of your weapon durability once a day. 20 Health is a good way to polish your health, especially considering it's 2/3 of the health bonus that comes from Life Giver. ¹ May only be acquired if one has not chosen the, Explosive weapons are best used when dealing with crowds or in situations where precision is not a high priority. The amount of END you have numbers the amount of implants you can receive. Oh, and Luck makes it much easier to gamble. Please see the. This won’t have very much use until you have so much money that you can’t spend it. each 5mm round bullet fired from your minigun).For example, if your character has a critical hit chance of 5%, and the weapon you're using has a CRIT % MULT of x2, then each shot has a 5% x 2 =10% chance to critically hit. By accounting for this early in development, production was able to incorporate it into the schedule. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Fallout: New Vegas. -Weapon choice can also be about preference. I think its good but maybe missing a few things like pack rat, chemist, implant grx, and of course your L50 perk. Also Built to Destroy is a really good trait.

Are you still sitting here reading this? Meltdown (or some kind of other AOE benefit perk such as Demolition Expert), Voracious Reader (pair this with Retention for maximum efficiency from True Police Stories), Light Touch (if you’re using Light Armor), Travel Light (if you’re using Light Armor), Weapon Handling (If you decide to choose Reinforced Spine as opposed to Spineless, drop this perk. There are no AR-15s, Colt Commandos, Browning Hi-Powers, BFRs, M1 Garands, Winchester 1886s, 1887s, or 1892s in Fallout: New Vegas -- just Service Rifles, Assault Carbines, 9mm Pistols, Hunting Revolvers, This Machine, Brush Guns, Lever-Action Shotguns, and Cowboy Repeaters. Now, you have hundreds of magazines that each last three real minutes (due to Retention) that award +10 critical. Use Bear-Slayer/Scourge of the East/Divide Survivor/Dead Man's Burden (a.k.a Lonesome Road final perk) for a point to intelligence. - classic designs for people familiar with them that looked great for players who weren’t familiar with them. For example, a Gatling Laser cannot be effectively fired with an Energy Weapon skill of 25. Gauss users can need it as well, plus those who rely on the sonic emitter or the holorifle, IMO the two best energy weapons in the game next to Pew Pew (but Pew Pew has at least a great crit chance). I finished Lonesome Road at level 50, 135 hours in or something like that, normally it's a pretty short dlc, but I went back to the Mojave to raise my NCR reputation, so I could get the NCR courier duster which is useful for carry weight. The alternative is the only slightly weaker but less accurate fully modded Gatling Laser.

Energy weapons are less common and varied than guns, but have a small number of ammunition types and can be quite potent. ED-E becomes a workbench after Lonesome Road, and with Camarader-E, he becomes the best possible follower. Or just to show off my character, that may be the reason too.

Chevy Volt Charger 120v, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna,