nba 2k12 roster

This year's My Player is greatly enhanced with new contract negotiations. :(. They also signed the retired Antonio McDyess. Nothing more than a point for most players, because I highly doubt there are that many players that 2K badly screwed up on, aside from a random scrub center who can post up but 2K gave "Poor" in everything (Garret Sliler is likely one such player though I haven't bothered to check). Many role players, like Kidd, have shot tendencies far too low.
Actually Amare in general is a pretty good post defender, and defends the pick and roll pretty well (which probably comes from executing it so well offensively in Phoenix). Yo 'shidi, Reditor has already been released, are you planning on releasing a pc version anytime soon?what's the current state, I got the feeling from reading you on twitter that every player was done? I agree.. I'm not going to bother checking how many points of overall that gives Amare over Gasol because it ultimately doesn't matter. I just completed one team's ratings (Knicks) and now would like to work on their tendencies to see if I can get them playing properly. However the effect on overall won't be THAT great since they really only represent a couple ratings (namely, Ball Handling and Post Offense).

Player tendencies? He worked on the shot, never once looked uncomfortable taking it, even hit a few big ones (again note that Boston three doesn't count towards his totals).

In general Jk you are mis-utilizing many of these stats and how they would be implemented into ratings.Shot volume matters under 2K's rating scale, else Kobe would have even lower than the 78 mid-range that many fans cry about.Thus, instead of FGM you should be looking at FGA (more specifically, adjusted per minute).Amare per 40 minsInside: 6.7 FGAClose: 7.6 FGAMid: 5.9 FGA3pt: 0.3 FGAGasol per 40 minsInside: 4.9 FGAClose: 6.9 FGAMid: 3.0 FGA3pt: 0.0 FGAAmare took twice as many mid-range shots as Gasol and 2 more shots Inside.

Rating player held before my most recent edit. I also appreciate the questioning. For the first time in the series, buyers choose among three retired covers, featuring Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Michael Jordan (who was also the cover of NBA 2K11. Thunder, Nuggets, Bulls ratings are done. Also the way reditor works (at least how it was explained in the past) is you input ratings into spreadsheet and then put it into reeditor. Run Plays slider probably affects it. I actually tried out Reditor last week but absolutely did not understand it. It was released on October 4, 2011 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows, Wii, and for the first time on iOS iPhone and iPad. It's just very difficult sometimes using 2K's occasionally flawed formula as sometimes a legit all-star will slip through the cracks and not have as high an Overall rating as he deserves. He played horrible in the finals he's still the best talent in the league but a 98 seems high and he was no where near clutch last year 80s seems too high, Mayo to the Pacers for McRoberts and Rush. My Rating - Player (Change from 2K's most recent rating). I thought this might be due to coach offense rating, playbooks, or coach profiles, but it doesn't. kkuhlman1, Won't be a consideration until all the Chinese exports return to the roster. However they are available in the update. To 77 for what? Won't release the tag until any decisions are made. Ultimate Base Roster (250+ Historic Teams & Up-to-date Current Rosters) UBR Association (Up-to-date current rosters compatible with Association and My Player modes) ABA Teams Roster 1989-2015 Draft Classes Last but not least, season rosters for the following years (14 full NBA seasons including the nineties in its entirety! Curry is a better shooter, Parker the better slasher and playmaker. i trust your judgement for whatever changes you make :)so do you have any prediction for your first 2k12 roster release?

All in all he's the best PG 23 or under in the NBA.
First off, excellent stuff.Yet, I wonder how did the gap between Golden State and Portland increase three-fold when you said the following regarding the stock team ratings: "Warriors better than the Blazers with healthy Greg Oden and Raymond Felton replacing Andre Miller?". As long as the players perform as they are expected to, there isn't much else to be said.

It takes 55 points of 3pt to raise PF overall by 1 point, and since Amare clearly had a much better 3pt year than Gasol any way you slice it, this is a dead issue. Brandon Knighthttp://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/knighbr03.html10.4 PER49.3 TS%1.3 ORB%12.5 DRB%20.0 AST%1.2 STL%0.5 BLK%18.1 TO%22.2 USG%Kemba Walkerhttp://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/walkeke02.html14.6 PER46.8 TS%2.2 ORB%13.6 DRB%22.9 AST%1.7 STL%0.9 BLK%12.1 TO%24.7 USG%Kemba has struggled badly with his shot but everything else he's been better than Knight at (and it's not like Knight is shooting the ball well either). though i play on pc. His poor jump shooting was one of the biggest offensive flaws of the team last year, as it allowed teams to sag off LeBron with few other options to spread the floor. So a 0.7 Total rebounding rate difference between Amare and Dirk, Dirk being the 11th worst overall PF in TRR 12, while Amare is the 15th worst with 12.7 amounts to a C- vs B+ ?That's without counting that yeah, Amare has Melo, but Dirk has the best SF in TRR in the league on Marion, the second best PG in TRR in Kidd, and the third best C TRR in the league in Chandler, yeah Amare got one more rebound per game but you have to factor who are they sharing rebounds with.

Adidas Celebrity Endorsements, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number,