nathan bates instagram

We back in high school going steady? That's nice its under wraps for now, since his last public one went sideways. You certainly are a bitter, jaded human being. He is most likely dating that girl we saw on the screen saver. I bet they will wait to announce an engagement or even wedding if he ever gets to that point. That is who I am thinking, too. Kudos for Nathan to not have this relationship public. Seems to me if he really wanted to keep a relationship private, he'd have done so without wearing a ring in the first place that was generating a lot of rumors. I don't think this is anybody we know that would be on our radar. I wore a promise ring before getting engaged because it was a meaningful gesture that held value and significance to my partner and me, not because I wanted people asking about it. Soon, it looks like we may learn more about Nathan’s plans for the future on Bringing Up Bates. He has been "acting like a man" for years, helping out others, backing away from a relationship that wasn't working out rather than pursuing it further, etc. Laura DeMasie was back in Arkansas helping with Jana's new greenhouse. 5:49, I think it goes years back to when the Duggars themselves talked about it. there's the 1 or 2 that I have in mind but that's just a guess. Quite juvenile and silly, really. Or to promise yourself to another person with the intent of working toward marriage before being at a point of being ready for the wedding within a few months?

On it is a photo of a girl and her name is Esther. I missed this! I've thought in the past that they would make a good match though. As an adult, Nathan is said to enjoy water sports, but it is unknown if this hobby began during his childhood. Seems like such a sweet guy, and I'm so happy for him. Its also been widely speculated to be Hannah Wissman, who looks extremely similar and apparently comes from a Bates-adjacent Family. Family Info He is most likely dating that girl we saw on the screen saver. Now, he may feel confident enough that this is the real deal and he’s ready to put it all out there.

Hold please for digging. If he’s not talking about it yet, it’s too soon to plan the wedding. It's definitely a little more unusual for the woman to be younger.

However, Nathan is the most mature and grounded of the single Bates men so I do think he is the best fit based on personality. They haven’t updated the website with any episodes beyond the 3rd of this current season. Does anyone know why Nathan is wearing what appears to be a wedding band? I am glad he is giving it private. It seems that Nathan may be romantically involved with a lady friend.

He is looking good, slimmed down and ....smiling. Thankfully everyone is different and has different likes and dislikes. You've lived a little, traveled, gotten to know yourself, and are more mature. I distinctly remember one where Jed or Jud spilled the beans and mentioned Hannah by name and someone (Lawson maybe?) Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Why are people so concerned about it being a Duggar Bates relationship? I've not heard of a guy wearing a promise ring but good idea to show others he's not available!Hope to congratulate Nathan soon! Yah. Going steady is not the same as courtship. He followed his parents' rules, and the relationship did not work out, and Ashley is married to someone else. May their love for each other grow.

Surely, they did their best to make it work but, in the end, neither of them was sure if they were right for each other. My guess it's someone he met overseas where he does his service work. Plus, the fact that he is so secretive and the Bates are never secretive on their relationships. On yesterday's (9/15) Duggar episode, Jana, John David and Abbie were in Knoxville, I looked close to see one of the Bates but didn't spot anyone. TLC is teasing us in bits and pieces, and we are the ones creating the Duggar connection because we want it to be Jana. So that makes me think it is a purity ring. However, things seem to be turning around for Nathan.

I can't believe it but I think we finally have a Bates Duggar courtship! I completely think it's Jana now. To have Nathan talking about being promised to someone right after the announcement on the quarantine courtship for a Duggar. Remember, Nathan was in a courtship years ago. On another note, I do wonder why Olivia Collingsworth and Emily Raynes travel to TN to the Bates a lot more than they ever have.

How can the so single Bates brothers support a wife ??? Well the Duggar’s only girl that could be courting is Jana, otherwise it’s one of the Duggar boys, but a lot of the Duggar boys are 21 or younger. Seems like a big coincidence for both families to have secret relationships at the same time. Parents Can't wait to find out who she is. Currently, he is single as well (as far as we know). The Young And The Restless News Updates: You Can Count On Joshua Morrow To Stir Up Trouble. Stormy is well… our favorite gal living in Paris! Nathan has a significant other, and he is working towards marriage. You know, Knoxville sure is close to Rocky Top, definitely makes me wonder.

I would love a Duggar Bates wedding! I'm quite proud that Nathan is keeping his relationship quiet and out of the television series. Nathan likes the promise ring and I do too, I think it’s wonderful. I guess TLC would get the wedding, UP the baby, These are my guesses:Lawson and Hannah Wissmann (the blue eyed girl he’s singing about)Nathan and Laura DeMasie Jana is still single but a good cover and friend.

1. There is nothing wrong with a man having a promise ring.

Idk where else to watch it. And Nathan’s will be someone we don’t know. With so many failed relationships in this family, we can see why they are keeping this one hush hush. Conflicting contracts and competing networks and all that. It seems like the timing of these announcements are way perfect to be coincidental. tree service, EMR, reserve deputy sheriff Bringing Up Bates spoilers suspect Nathan may be ready to go public and introduce a mystery woman. Edit: Hannah Wissman. He had been trying to hide it, but I think at this point he probably was confident in whatever to show it. If you enjoy this blog, be sure to visit Ellie's other blogs (NashvilleWife.com and DuggarFamilyBlog.com). 2. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Doubtful. If Jana was promised and really wanted to keep this secret, Nathan would respect that and not reveal as much as he did.

She got married just this past August 8th and her new name is Ashley Hoover. I agree that she is more mature. @11:13But I do. I think he is at the courting stage and about ready to propose stage. I suppose it could Hannah Wissman or even some other girl, but Esther seems to be the most likely contender to me.

So, that suggests he’s taken.

somebody, and there is somebody in my life, but right now I’m not really a promise ring,” Nathan explained, with a big smile on his face. Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Eli’s Secrets and Lies Erupt During Shocking November Sweeps Storyline, Love After Lockup News: Brittany Kept Her Promises After Prison, Marcelino’s Her Biggest Fan. Do you think they will eventually come public before the episode air with an exclusive article on people or so or they will wait till the 10th of September? Nathan has been involved in the following weddings: tree service, EMR, reserve deputy sheriff, 19 Kids and Counting, United Bates of America, Bringing Up Bates, Zach Bates, Michaela Keilen, Erin Paine, Lawson Bates, Alyssa Webster, Tori Bates, Trace Bates, Carlin Bates, Josie Bates, Katie Bates, Jackson Bates, Warden Bates, Isaiah Bates, Addallee Bates, Ellie Bates, Callie-Anna Bates, Judson Bates, Jeb Bates. Bradley's birth was featured in season one of Bringing Up Bates… No doubt, because he’s in the public eye.

Besides that, he is wearing a band on his left ring finger that is shown in the pic above. He was giving a basic level of information and not going past that level.
Looks like the silicone rings you put on too when you work out. Maybe it happens this season and the couch interviews were later? Best wishes for Nathan and a lucky young lady!! Anyone else remember that? He has been an adult for years. 3. Kenneth Nathaniel "Nathan"Batesis the son ofGilandKelly Bates. To these people, any opposite sex relationship holds a serious possibility to marry. Current Location Congratulations to Nathan, I hope everything works out for your highest good! If he is serious enough for a promise ring he may be actually courting and just hasn't announced. God bless them and it will be exciting in the future to see them together if they choose to do that.❤️So happy for you Nathan, she has a very nice boyfriend! So his attitude makes me think that maybe they are past the courting stage.
Pressure like that causes pressure on the relationship! I can’t see it being Jana.

Some time prior to 2013, Nathan completed first responder training and began working as a volunteer fireman for the Medford Fire department. He was involved in a relationship a few years ago, but that just didn’t pan out for him. No matter who they are, I wish them all the best. I doubt they will announce a courtship for him. lol I think he has a ring either because he has breeched fundie dating rules and needed to prove to his girl that he would be solely committed to her or he had to make that commitment to his parents before they agreed for him to live in his own home without being married. It IS a promise ring! Siblings He fits in with the Duggar work ethic as well. then there's the tease on tlc about a duggar courtship? Sending best wishes for his relationship.

I respect him for not making everything public for the show or even for Instagram. I think, if they’re still courting, they might have an exclusive right before or on the 10th. Even though I would love to know who she is, I respect their privacy. My guess is he met her over seas where he does his service work. He was the couple's fifth child, and they went on to have fourteen more children after him. I suppose it could Hannah Wissman or even some other girl, but Esther seems to be the most likely contender to me. Nathan never seemed comfortable on TV and I understand that completely.

Maya Stojan Net Worth, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number,