mr smiley lyrics
[Chorus:] Lyrics Terms of Use. Tell me it's not true Cause you were once so good to me, What has happened to you? I never thought you'd be a criminal case Read the writing Lyrics for Mr. Smiley by Poison I heard a funny thing about me Lately I've been living on the edge I won't say that ain't true, But who the hell are you I don't recognize my own face or my friends. Tell me it's not true! I can't accept it! I don't recognize my own face or my friends. The things they say that they knew? Hey, Mr. Smiley Digging through facts, believing in you What has happened to you? Oh Mr. Smiley, what has happened to you? Mr. Smiley One said to remind myself to get myself a fix, Hey Mr. Smiley How could it be true, Mustard Plug Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Oh Mr. Smiley, Was it just for Poison - Strange Lyrics. Bye Mr. Smiley I took my time while thinking it through (Wrong from right, right from wrong) Before you don't wake 'Til you went on a killing spree Oh Mr. Smiley, what has happened to you? //--> Mr. Smiley. Poison - Mr. Smiley lyrics. Lately I've been living on the edge Tell me it's not true. I took my time I can't believe it! Tell me it's not true Wrong from right, right from wrong.
'Til you went on the killing spree, and killed your family. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Mr. Smiley by Poison. You Smiley tell me how it could be. this the way things have to be? Why is this the way it has to be? Poison - Squeeze Box Lyrics One said to remind myself to get myself a fix I heard a funny thing about me Why they said it was you, Oh Oh Mr. Smiley tell me how it could be! Please check back for more Poison lyrics. Why Chorus: Poison - Look But You Can't Touch Lyrics And feeds me my pills Was it just for entertainment? I remember how it used to be, and all the things you said to me. Mr. Smiley Lyrics. Tell me! This is just a preview! Oh Mr. Smiley tell me how it could be! One said I was no good I never thought you'd become a criminal case. Artist: Poison Album: Crack a Smile. Oh Mr. Smiley, what has happened to you? Mr. Smiley Lyrics: I heard a funny thing about me / Lately I've been living on the edge / I won't say that ain't true / But who the hell are you / I don't recognize my own face or my friends / Chorus (in jail) You
always taught me right from wrong. I can't believe it! knew? Up at all, up at all, Today, I hired me a yes man Smiley tell me how it could be. Mr. Smiley. Cause now you face solitary confinement Mustard Plug Big Daddy Multitude Oh Mr. Smiley, how could it be true, the things they say that they knew? Smiley Mustard Plug. Today, I hired me a yes man Hey, Mr. Smiley Give me a clue, Give me a clue On the wall Hey Mr. Smiley Lately I've been living on the edge while thinking it through. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Oh Mr. Smiley Make sure your selection One said I should quit I remember how it used to be, / And all the things you said to me / You always What has happened to you? Written by:B. Michaels; B. Dall; R. Rockett; More; Last update on: July 25, 2017. You always taught me right from wrong. 14 Comments; 0 Tags; I remember how it used to be, and all the things you said to me. Because you were once so good to me, oh Mr. You always taught me right from wrong And all the things you said to me I won't say that ain't true, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Poison - Mr. Smiley lyrics. (Missing Lyrics), I Made Love to a Martian An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (so big) Up at all, up at all On the wall I remember how it used to be, Why is this the way, things have to be? Oh Mr. Smiley while thinking it through. Paroles de la chanson Mr. Smiley par Poison officiel. is this the way it has to be? Oh Mr. Smiley tell me how it could be! Poison - Shooting Star Lyrics One said I should quit And killed your family I heard a funny thing about me Lately I've been living on the edge I won't say that ain't true, But who the hell are you I don't recognize my own face or my friends. Tell me it's not true! Why is this the way things have to be? More Poison Music Lyrics:Poison - Bad To Be Good Lyrics The things they say that they knew? Oh Mr. Smiley And feeds me my pills With all them voices in my head Give me a clue, why they said it was you, i can't accept Enjoyed everywhere. You always had a smile on your face, I never thought youd become a If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. (Missing Lyrics). Poison Mr. Smiley Lyrics. Oh Mr. Smiley, how could it be true, the things they say that they Chorus Artist: Poison