loud thunderstorm sounds

Then we'd sit on the front or back porch (depending on which side had more lightning) and just watch the light-show while drinking Pepsi (or even hot chocolate, if it got cool enough during a night-time storm). I LOVE the sound of thunderstorms and hate the sound of my computer fan. I love the sound of rain, it helps me feel confortable and focus. I can't thank this site enough for this! ♥ I'm partially deaf/hoh, only affecting deeper sounds/things with more bass, and being able to customize this as far as I could let me experience the sound of a storm the way I did before my hearing started going downhill. Aw yiss. It is like a chaotic reminder of how safe and secure you are within your home. This masks both external and internal noises and gives a very peaceful sleep.

<3 With different work schedules and sleep schedules I became frustrated. This is the only thing that helps me focus for my college readings wether it be in my room or at the library. Rail Sometimes we layer it with Tropical Birds or sounds of flowing water. This has been the most helpful noise machine for me. In addition it makes me feel comfortable when I'm stressed and I need some peace. The thunder rumbles across the jagged landscape. ♥  Great work! I'm also a professional programmer and find this sound keeps me focused. This is my preset. ♥  Helps me to focus on my studies. ♥  ♥ Studying neuro-chemistry is dull work, but I could not make it fun by adding music because the lyrics and variable beats would distract me. Holy snopes, thank god this exists. Great feeling! I'm now in college and the noise is super nice layered behind some music or a TV show for some extra comfort/outside noise reduction. Absolutely wonderful! It sounds very even, and works perfectly as a noise blocker but also is used to relieve stress and tension. Time is lost and productivity is higher than ever. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I'm so glad I found this site. Love the design on this one, hopefully it'll help me focus on my exams. It can almost make me feel happy again. Helps get my mind in the right place for contacting higher powers and reading Scripture. This helps me tune out outside noises and get lots of work done. ♥  I have this quite loud, and the piano soft, as a presence. Absolute favorite of mine. I think I'll use it to fall asleep tonight.

This is perfect for studying or trying to focus on a task. It is also great for studying. - Zarla P. Thank you for this. Not now! I love the sound of rain as where I'm from it rains almost every Friday in the spring/summer and reminds me of the weekend. Normal office noise is bad for concentration; same uninspired crappy songs repeating in an infinite loop on speakers every single day is nauseating. Lots of rumble, with just enough rain to mask the noise of my environment. I love it. ♥  I suffer from a quite severe astraphobia and in Malaysia, where I'm from, the 2 last months of the year, the weather kinda sucks. ♥  Ive been using this ever since. Use this feature if you intend to listen to the generator over a long period of time! ♥ 

When I found this website, I was probably the happiest person on Earth. I just love mild thunderstorms and this is just perfect. I love this mixed with examination time, it makes for rather productive background noise, almost like sitting a class room or library with a storm brewing outside. I suffer from clinical depression.

Bloodhound Puppies For Sale Uk, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To,