logitech ergo k860
My father's name was Sterling also, as was his father who was Sterling's grandfather. He was made famous by the image stunt to present himself as the only black man with blue eyes, although it was later discovered that it was only colored contact lenses: his eyes were actually gray. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Recently Passed Away Celebrities and Famous People. Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. A system error has occurred. Make sure that the file is a photo. Sterling Saint Jacques arrived in New York in the late sixties, when he took the name of his mentor Raymond Saint Jacques, one of the first African American television series actors, who introduced him into the environment as his "adopted son".At the beginning of the '70s he acted in the cinema in 1974 in italian movie "Sistemo l'America e poi torno" directed by Nanni Loy starring Paolo Villaggio. In all, he took part in six feature films. Failed to remove flower. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. If a new volunteer signs up in your requested photo location, they may see your existing request and take the photo. GREAT NEWS! We do not have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. On July 4, 1985 announced its participation in a party. based on information from your browser. English The email does not appear to be a valid email address. ). Try again later. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Try again. He later became a singer and moved to Italy, he participated in the Sanremo Festival 1981 in the "B" group, including artists admitted by right to the final evening with the song Tutto è blu, alluding precisely to the color of his eyes. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. Drag images here or select from your computer for Sterling “Saint Jacques” Colter memorial. He died in 1984 in New York City, New York, USA. Sterling St. Jacques, Actor: Eyes of Laura Mars. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional, No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. Sterling was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in September, 1949. Sterling Thomas (St. Jacques) was my first cousin. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. We have set your language to To suggest a change to a cemetery page, visit the Cemetery Corrections forum. GREAT NEWS! I didn't meet him until he was nineteen when he came to live with my family for three months. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Oops, something didn't work. Verify and try again. His mother's maiden name was Lavon Hobbs. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. He had a difficult childhood, and he yearned for fame and fortune. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Sterling Saint Jacques arrived in New York in the late sixties, when he took the name of his mentor Raymond Saint Jacques, one of the first African American television series actors, who introduced him into the environment as his "adopted son". GREAT NEWS! Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). You can still file a request but no one will be notified. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Endowed with a remarkable stature and physical prowess, he embarked on a career as a model and as a model, which led him to be one of the very first black men on the catwalks of the main maison of international tailoring. Sorry! I thought you might like to see a memorial for Sterling “Saint Jacques” Colter I found on Findagrave.com. Coronavirus Update. I'm happy that he was able to live the glamorous life for over a decade. Select a place on the map to place the pin. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. Thanks for your help! There has been no news since 1985. The last time I spoke to Sterling was in 1979. My father's name was Sterling also, as was his father who was Sterling's grandfather. × Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. We’ve updated the security on the site. This account has been disabled. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, USA. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. Celebrities and Notable People Who Have Had Coronavirus. Failed to delete memorial. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. GREAT NEWS! Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. At the beginning of the 70s he acted in the cinema in 1974 with the film Sistemo l'America and I return to Nanni Loy starring Paolo Villaggio where he played the part of a basketball student and student of the Black Panther. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Although he studied at Los Angeles City College for a time, St. Jacques’s origins are fuzzy – no actual record of his birth date or birthplace can be found, though he was rumored to be either Brazilian or Jamaican. Birthday: October 12, 1957Date of Death: 1984Age at Death: 26. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Sterling St. Jacques interesting facts, biography, family, updates, life, childhood facts, information and more: Sterling Thomas (St. Jacques) was my first cousin. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. He participated at six films.Protagonist since 1970 of New York nights and the fashion events of the fashion world, from April 1977 he attended the star system of the disco Studio 54 with Bianca Jagger, Michael Jackson, Caroline Kennedy and Andy Warhol.In 1981 partecipated san Sanremo Festival in Italy with song "Tutto è blu" and the same year sing with italian singer Iva Zanicchi in Genoa Stadium.There is no more sure news of him alive since July 1985. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. Add to your scrapbook. Oops, we were unable to send the email. On 21 June of the same year he sang with Iva Zanicchi in the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, wearing the Genoa shirt before the last home game of the rossoblùs against Rimini which sanctioned the promotion of the Ligurians in Serie A. Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright, Celebrities Interesting Facts By Nationality, Celebrities Interesting Facts By Profession. Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password. Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Year should not be greater than current year. Please reset your password. Burial Details Unknown, Specifically: There is a rumor that came to pass in 1984 following infections caused by AIDS. Failed to report flower. Sterling St. Jacques was an actor, known for Eyes of Laura Mars (1978), Dinah East (1970) and Sistemo l'America e torno (1974). I didn't meet him until he was nineteen when he came to live with my family for three months. Sterling St. Jacques was an actor, known for Eyes of Laura Mars (1978), Dinah East (1970) and Sistemo l'America e torno (1974). Sterling St. Jacques was born on October 12, 1957 and died in 1984. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Please try again later. Not sure if his mother legally changed his name to Sterling Thomas after she married for the second time. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. My father and his mother were siblings. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request. There is a problem with your email/password. Please enter location or other information that may help the volunteer in fulfilling this request. Protagonist since the 1970s of the New York nights and the social events of the fashion system, from April 1977 he attended the star system of the Studio 54 disco with Bianca Jagger, Michael Jackson, Caroline Kennedy and Andy Warhol. Sterling passed away in 1984 at the age of 26 in New York, New York, United States. Sterling was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in September, 1949. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to feedback@findagrave.com and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Try again later. We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. There are rumors that he died in 1984 following infections caused by AIDS. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Allegedly, Sterling was born in Brazil and Raymond St. Jacques brought him to America as a … We would like to express to you our deepest thanks for your contribution. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Sterling was Raymond St. Jacques' young lover. They were not related and Sterling was not adopted by him. Try again later. Sterling St. Jacques - Biography Sterling Saint Jacques born Sterling Colter ( Los Angeles, October 12, 1957 - New York , 1984) was an American, African-American singer, actor, model and dancer.

Plural Of Rock, Employee Relations Tracker Excel, Ktxh Channel 20 Houston, Tx, Caso4 + Hcl, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Goods, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Gray Comma Vs Eastern Comma, Concrete Foundation Wall Design Example, Drone Jammer App, Parallels Full Movie,