letitia dean interview
All Rights Reserved. The 52-year-old star, one of the few original 1985 cast members, also opened up about the "horrible" fat-shaming she had experienced. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, EastEnders star Letitia Dean admitted she lied to get the role of Sharon, Sharon, seen here in 1999, is one of the soap's longest-running characters, Letitia Dean with Roly the poodle when EastEnders first aired in 1985, The character has stayed at the forefront of storylines, recently snatching the Vic from under Phil's nose, Letitia Dean out and about filming EastEnders in Notting Hill, EastEnders' final episode airs with shock twist as Sharon is revealed as new Queen Vic owner, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Meanwhile, Sharon is due to go into labour and give birth to Keanu's baby. EastEnders veteran Letitia Dean has spoken about the importance of her character's raunchy scenes. Copyright Celebrity Radio. Interview: Letitia Dean - I'm supposed to have been engaged more times than Liz Taylor but I've never felt this way about a man before; Letitia Dean talks about how she finally found her Mr Right and reveals what it's like being back in Walford. The 52-year-old actress discussed with Heat magazine her … This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Spitting Image and Whose Line Is It Anyway? Away from EastEnders Dean has appeared in various television programmes and on stage. She is considered by all as the reigning Queen of Walford and rightly so – as EastEnders turns 35, its leading lady Sharon Mitchell/Watts is as sassy, feisty and delightful to watch as ever. Recorded 2010 by Alex Belfield for Celebrity Radio and the BBC. Todd Carty Life Story Interview ~ Eastenders / Dancing On Ice, Pauline Quirke Life Story Interview Sharon Birds Of A Feather, Nadia Sawalha Life Story Interview ITV Lorraine & Loose Women. She recalled" "With the leg up? When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Letitia noted: "You hear a lot of women saying they feel invisible as they get older. ", Letitia added: "It was a little awkward to start with, but you just laugh your way through it, and I did wear my drawers.'". To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. ", Ian Beale star Adam Woodyatt, another EastEnders original, who appeared alongside her on Secrets from the Square, added: "It was just vile, and it wouldn't be accepted now. In 2007 she participated in the fifth series of the popular BBC dance competition, Strictly Come Dancing. Let us know in the comments below. Dean was part of the original cast in 1985 and remained in the series until 1995. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. 'She's too fat, the other actors complain they can't fit on the same set with her'. Will B&M and Home Bargains stay open during the second lockdown? Get a daily email direct to your inbox with our newsletter. Dean was part of the original cast in 1985 and remained in the series until 1995. "I had quite a lot of horrible things said about me. You can unsubscribe at any time. However, having grown up in a cosy cottage on Barbara Cartland's estate in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, she would have been instantly ruled out if she told the truth. EastEnders veteran Letitia Dean has spoken about the importance of her character's raunchy scenes. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. comedian John Sessions dies from heart attack aged 67, John Sessions, known for his appearances on Spitting Image and Have I Got News For You, has died at the age of 67, Donald Trump's net worth is a lot less than he'd have you think - and it fell last year, Donald Trump was one of America's most famous businessmen before he became President, and he's spoken openly about his wealth, including releasing a book on how to get rich, Boy, 11, dies after 2-week battle in hospital following crash that killed pal, We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story, Why the US election is always held on a Tuesday - and why some people want to change it. "I said my parents had to go and work away, and I was staying with somebody in 'the sound of Bow bells', I do remember getting the job and getting the call. The USA will choose between Joe Biden, or four more years with Donald Trump. Required fields are marked *. Yes! The 52-year-old actress discussed with Heat magazine her character Sharon Mitchell's steamy love affair with younger man Keanu Taylor, played by 26-year-old actor Danny Walters. The blonde bombshell has been appearing on and off in the BBC One soap opera since its first episode in 1985, but her latest storyline has given some representation for older women's sexuality. What do you think of the Sheanu drama? EASTENDERS star Letitia Dean has admitted she lied her way to the role of Sharon. Both Sharon and Keanu are set to be at the centre of the epic week of EastEnders' 35th anniversary episodes, with Keanu poised to have an epic final confrontation with Sharon's husband Phil Mitchell and his son Ben Mitchell. Non-essential retailers must close when the four-week national lockdown begins on Thursday, November 5. It was just so exciting.". I remember that quite clearly. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. She explained of the age-gap romance: "You don't all have to look like Claudia Schiffer to have that happen, do you? Letitia Dean - BBC Interview & Life Story - Sharon Watts Eastenders is an English actress and singer. View our online Press Pack. Your email address will not be published. "I've been very blessed with my young leading men.". The characters got down and dirty on the Mitchells' kitchen table in scenes last year, which Letitia remembers vividly and with much amusement.

Best Phr Study Guide 2020, Ao Smith Vertex Gdhe-50 Installation Manual, Self-reported Academic Record Virginia Tech, Olx Scorpio Delhi 2013, Bichon Frise For Sale California, 2020 Quarter Error, Toyota Etios Engine Life, Tianjin Medical University Official Website, Jaisalmer Wind Park Capacity, Best Slayer Lyrics,