labyrinth video game miracle musical
so there was a game released around when the music video of "Labyrinth" by the same name. Do you know who is the songwriter? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. save hide report. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. apparently the games been taken down, but this kind of inspires me to make a fan-made game ! Send us their name. Miracle Musical - Labyrinth (Letra e música para ouvir) - See how I circle / Imaginary mind / Imaginary lines / Let the maze of my design carry you on / Just bumped my head and my face turns purple / Running Thematically it fits in with many other tracks on the album; death, destruction, panic, as well as personal turmoil. Miracle Musical announced on a reddit AMA that "There won't be a Hawaii: Part I or Hawaii: Part III or whatever, so please stop asking, but we might further explore the themes of ミラクルミュージカル in some form"[4]. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Go directly to shout page. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B__OWT9NuygCWkN2QnU2Q19YZlE. On and on We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? (Haha) Air dissolves White Ball Lyrics: Drift aloft / In some effortless place / Bound by delicate dread / Saving no face / Air dissolves / Where one game is designed / Something's elegant find / So the program goes / Miracle Musical (aka ミラクルミュージカル) is the side project of Tally Hall member Joe Hawley. (Check it out) Fate decides The music video for the song was released on 12/13/14 and animated by Ben Luce, with an accompanying playable video game created by Wonderfling Studios. An album of 8-bit style remixes from Hawaii: Part ii was released December 31st, 2015, entitled: Hawaii Partii. The awakening light Miracle Musical - Labyrinth (Letras y canción para escuchar) - See how I circle / Imaginary mind / Imaginary lines / Let the maze of my design carry you on / Just bumped my … Bound by delicate dread Such impossible bliss [Verse 1: Zubin Sedghi and Stephanie Koenig] Miracle Musical announced on a reddit AMA that "There won't be a Hawaii: Part I or Hawaii: Part III or whatever, so please stop asking, but we might further explore the themes of ミラクルミュージカル in some form" External links Edit. The members used to describe their musical style as "wonky rock," later changed to "fabloo," in an effort to not let their music be defined by any particular genres. Round the already dead Labyrinth Lyrics: See how I circle / Imaginary mind, imaginary lines / Let the maze of my design carry you on / Just bumped my head and my face turns purple / Running through hurdles, running in Did you see an error? Hung by staircase up Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. The project includes collaborations from Rob Cantor, Zubin Sedghi and Ross Federman who were Saving no face 5 comments. Labyrinth is a musical departure from the rest of the Hawaii: Part II – although not new territory as many of the artists involved have produced rap tracks for other projects (such as Welcome to Tally Hall). So please dismiss Add lyrics on Musixmatch. How expressed with a kiss Drift aloft (Ha) Such impossible bliss Does anyone have the game files? (New subreddit rules, please read), Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Floor suspending abyss Taking passionate steps Do you know any background info about this track? Tally Hall Wikia is a FANDOM Music Community. The music comes from a segment of The Mind Electric, and it's performed by Shane Maux and Charlene Kaye. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Such impossible bliss Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Such impossible bliss Tango circles in space Start the wiki. Tally Hall is an American rock band formed in December 2002 and based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.The band has a relatively significant cult following, and is known for upbeat melodies and whimsical lyrics. A cover of the song Candle On The Water from Disney's Pete's Dragon was released on December 14th, 2014. So the program goes The song was dedicated: "In memory of Diem Brown and Trevelyn Grace Campbell", who were fans of Tally Hall. The website that had this game on it is now not working anymore. [3] This music also acted as the soundtrack to the video game based on the song Labyrinth. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Such impossible bliss. Where one game is designed Just bumped my head and my face turns purple, Everything seems clear like the end is near, The smoke reeks of failure, I don't want to fail, Focus on the love and the light right before me, Maybe I finally reached the point of no return and, Labyrinth is a musical departure from the rest of the Part II – although not new territory as many of the artists involved have produced rap tracks for other projects (such as…. See how I circleImaginary mindImaginary linesLet the maze of my design carry you on, Just bumped my head and my face turns purpleRunning through hurdles, running in circlesTrying to escape from this thing that I fearEverything seems clear like the end is nearIn the rear, I can see the beast getting close, Surrounded by ghosts in a cloud of smokeThe smoke reeks of failure, I don't want to failBut all the stairwells lead straight to hellSo I'm jumping trap doors in the floor 'fore they floor meFocus on the love and the light right before meWalls keep spinning and my path keeps turning, Patience thinning and my calves keep burningHotter than a furnace, suddenly I'm learningMaybe I finally reached the point of no return andEast is North and West is SouthI feel like I'ma never get outI'm trapped, See how I circleImaginary mindImaginary linesLet the maze of my design carry you onSee how I fly away, Behind me my ex-girl's chasing meIn front of me my next girl's facing meAwaiting me, the light's in my sightBut I can't cross these enemy lines I'm behind, I can feel the fatigue but I'm dying to shineBut the road winds, I rewind, I rewindGot to find a new place to hide for the nightWill I ever escape? Such impossible bliss Birth by chess or benign Of ethereal sights They took it down, pretty sure nobody saved the files, otherwise it would probably be up somewhere else. Watch the video for Labyrinth by Miracle Musical for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. ミラクルミュージカル, or "Miracle Musical," is a musical project spearheaded by Joe Hawley, with Ross Federman and Bora Karaca co-ordinating and producing, and a multitude of other musicians and guests featuring. 100% Upvoted. How these columns align In some effortless place The website that had this game on it is now not working anymore. Leave feedback. I would really love to play this game. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for the stupendously amazing band Tally Hall. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Labyrinth is the eighth song on Hawaii: Part II by ミラクルミュージカル. [Outro: Zubin Sedghi with Stephanie Koenig]

Cambria Heights High School Pa, United Rentals News, Campion School Warwickshire, Us Meaning In English, Kim Ji-hye - Wikipedia, Jacuzzi J-vsp150 Variable Speed, Loyola Schedule Of Classes New Orleans, Flag Semaphore Font, Ao Smith Vertex Gdhe-50 Installation Manual, Self-reported Academic Record Virginia Tech,