knitting counter app
I like this counter. This one is awesome! Keep track your knitting project row count or pattern counts by add or subtracting row/pattern counts as you knit. I love that I can add and link as many counters as I need to my projects. You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. The best thing I can say about this product is that it works well on the Kindle Fire. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. A simple row counter for those creative knitters out there who would like to use their Windows tablets to keep track of the last knitted row. No more need to keep track on paper or with the awkward plastic counters. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Among other things, we run a small crochet business online (NOT on Ravelry) and this app is GREAT for keeping up with multiple open jobs! Click the + or - buttons to add or subtract up to four pattern counts per project. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2012. Generate PDF patterns. Love that you can have several projects saved and that it saves where you left off. BeeCount is designed for counting multiple parts of multiple knitting projects. You can import the blog page as well!You downoaded your pattern on your phone?Import it easily to your row counter. The Knit and Crochet Counter app allows you to count rows of knitting or crocheting, or anything you wish!It's easy to use the counter. No more need to keep track on paper or with the awkward plastic counters. IMPORT YOUR PATTERN FROM ANY SOURCE Your pattern is in your Ravelry Library? Knit Row Counter is a small app to count the rows of knitting.Gestures: One tip increases the counter by 1 Swipe left / right decrements the... Free Publisher: lars bergelt Downloads: 293 Simply specify your starting and ending row numbers and let the counter keep track of your repeats for you, including which row of the pattern you're currently on, how many times you've repeated that section, and how many rows you've done in total.It can store counters for many projects at once. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2017. No lost papers or battered notebooks, which leaves room for more junk in my project bag. Plenty of useful features to keep track of your projects makes the upgrade from the lite version a worthwhile investment. I have another android app on my (Galaxy S3) phone that was free and has a far better feature set which includes setting up multiple counters for each project, and the ability for one counter to advance another after a set number. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Just add a project name, project notes, and/or project row count if tracking an existing knitting project. A Row Counter App optimized for knitting and crocheting: Karl Kunger Str 57 C/O Pierre SEMEDARD The row counter is great, you can keep track of what row you're on and it automatically resets to the beginning of your repeat for any pattern you're doing. Easy to use Clear Fields button to clear/delete all input for a specfic project. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II. There may be a way to subtract on the counter, but I haven't found it yet. Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II license terms. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. knitCompanion (iOS, Android) KnitCompanion is an app has a 4.8 star rating in the App Store in iOS. Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Stitch Counter will have saved your last count. Simply tap on the displayed number and it will increment. StashBot. After my pattern repeater counter hits 10, it advances the row counter so I don't have to advance both manually. As triple digit stitch counters apparently do not exist at all which is depressing considering there's plenty of projects with at least 127 stitches (a XL raglan-style sweater that I'm working on right now!) Would definitely recommend it. I love it, especially the extra features like the row counter and pattern marker/ eraser. 21st Century knitting, brilliant app! This is the best app for knitting, not too complicated or long setup. Its the perfect app to help you keep count of your crocheting/knitting rows and stitches. Originally, I wrote it as a training exercise for learning Android programming, but as it has proven useful to some people (thanks, Ravelry testers!) Just add a project name, project notes, and/or a project row count if tracking an existing knitting … So far, this is my favorite counter app for my projects that need more than a basic row counter! This is supposed to be fun you know. I use it all the time! Just add a project name, project notes, and/or project row count if tracking an existing knitting project. I like this app, but there are a couple things I'd like to see changed. Thank you! Wish I could get refund, but apparently there are no refunds/returns available for app purchases. Well worth it and looks nice as well. this app is a WONDERFUL blessing! 3 would be 3, 6, 9, etc. By the way, Blaze was my 20 year old dog and he said all his apps will always be free to use. App doesn't work on my Kindle Fire HD Tried to use Advanced mode to track rows and pattern repeats, just didn't work. So I leave it to 0 and use it to track my decreases/increases. Access your Internet connection and act as a server. It can be used for Knitting or Crochet. It’s so well designed, loaded with really usable features and is completely user friendly. It's a great pp for crocheters. A simple row counter for those creative knitters out there who would like to use their Windows tablets to keep track of the last knitted row. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2013. This app has improved my knitting experience exponentially! BeeCount can store multiple knitting projects. Knit Counter is a convenient way to store stitch counters and project information for multiple knitting projects.Each project can have as many counters as you like, and all counters are highly customisable. I’m doing these fantastic lace evergreen socks rn. And although there isn't a way to directly write in a pattern as a project, you can use the notes section to write up a pattern if your into making up your own. Quick and easy to use as far as the counters go. The advanced layout allows for both Stitch and Row counting. I've found this very useful since I got it and I'm very pleased that I can count rows as well as stitches at the same time without having to have to separate counters on the go. There's a 99cent charge to ditch the rolling ads; so we just paid and got it over with. It tells me which row I'm at, keeps track of repeats by linking counters, let's me know about decreases or increases. This app works like a kind of … This app is worth it! My only complaint is that my Kindle Fire is so sensitive sometimes the row/stitches bumps up two instead of one. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. 12435 Berlin It includes many advanced features including multiple projects with individual photo backgrounds, basic pattern repeats, project notes, support for posting updates to Facebook and Twitter. Would readily recommend as a must have to any knitter/crocheter.” SUCH a useful tool for knitters! StashBot is the ultimate set of knitting tools for your phone. No saving or retrieving of row counts or pattern counts required and Blaze's Knitting Row Counter II syncs your project information, row counts, and pattern counts among all devices on which the app is installed. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. I don't mind paying for a good app, but my sincere hope is that Bogle Designs reads these reviews and strives to attain a feature set at least as rich as other free apps. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, Row Counter - Knitting and Crocheting lines count, - You can now create your own patterns and use them directly in the app, or export them as PDF, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Automatically identify species from photo, save where you found mushrooms. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 25, 2015, sorry bought for an american kindle fire and it wont go in to it due to not accepting anything british, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 11, 2014. There's no more worrying about ensuring that you have the right device with your project's counter on it.

Is Keine Kanzaki Evil, Eve Rapper Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Michael Scott Gif Its Happening, Famous Chinese Wizards, Waco News 25 Crime Beat, Zoe Laverne Number, Comandante Grinder Used, Keep America Great 2020 Coin, Wide Ruled Paper Vs College Ruled Paper, How To Copy Fortnite To Another Pc 2020,