kierra sheard booking
The estimated booking fee range to book Kierra Sheard for your event, Please Contact. Please check back again later. Whether you are looking to get in touch with Kierra Sheard's agent for an event, or Kierra Sheard management for an endorsement, we aim to provide you with the best and most accurate contacts. Kierra also struggles with juggling her new found independence with her strong family bonds, losing weight and love interests. Kierra first came to the world’s attention as a nine year old, belting out vocals well beyond her years in a live recording of the hit, “The Will Of God,” which was on her mother’s 1997 solo debut release, Finally Karen. Katching Kierra The Experience Virtual Tour - WEST. You can get access to all of Kierra Sheard contacts by signing up and becoming a member. It has also saved me time by providing me with the right person to talk to. Submit your inquiry by completing the form below. “I will never forget the individuals who worked with me, who were patient with me. The series follows them as they navigate family, friends, and faith in a secular world. We do not handle requests for donation of time or media requests for interviews, and cannot provide celebrity contact information. | Sitemap |Privacy Policy. Life! 861,572 people follow this. Drew Sheard, senior pastor of Greater Emmanuel Institutional Church of God In Christ in Detroit, Michigan, delivered a live recording. Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. She also appeared in the movie Preacher’s Kid in 2010, and she and her family had one season of a reality show on BET in 2013 called The Sheards. © 2020 All American Entertainment. FREE was produced and written by Kierra and her brother, producer J Drew Sheard II (JDS), and features an intro by gospel super producer, Donald Lawrence. You can get the fee to book Kierra Sheard for an event, endorsement, or any type of business engagement through Kierra Sheard's agent. Your message has been received and is being reviewed. Kierra is also excited about the fact that FREE features the BRL Choir from Bold Right Life, the youth organization that she created five years ago to inspire young people to live for Christ and to care about their communities. With her parents’ guidance, Kierra has a life that extends beyond her music ministry. Brotha Dre has shared the stage with Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Da' T.R.U.T.H., Derek Minor, Steven Malcolm, Canon, nobigdyl., Kierra Sheard, Tye Tribbett, Todd Dulaney and more! AAE Music, a division of All American Entertainment, is a full-service artist booking agency dedicated to representing the interests of event professionals. She released an EP and titled it Kiki’s Mixtape in 2009, which included some of her hits as well as a Christmas song that she collaborated on with Marcus Cole. That’s why I love and am excited about ‘Flaws’: any human being can relate to that message.”, To help further craft her signature sound, Sheard collaborated for the first time with Grammy Award-winning pop songwriter Diane Warren (Beyoncé, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion) on “Flaws.” She also teamed with rising songwriter/producer Harmony Samuels (Ariana Grande, Fantasia, Michelle Williams) on the ballad “Save Me.” Rounding out Sheard’s suite of collaborators: her longtime producer/brother J.

Sc Caste Surname List, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Why You Shouldn T Drop Out Of High School Essay, Michael Lamper Star Trek Episode, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist,