juiced bikes australia
The juiced bikes odk u500 utility bike is a custom designed electric bike with the commercial market in mind. I'm still loving my new bike! You won t find a high performance e bike at a better price. Equipped with a 52v 19 2ah battery the hyperscorpion is capable of an impressive 70 mile riding range. Thank you for your help! 54″ x 34″ x 12″ / Front wheel removed / Bike+Box: 56 lbs (25.4kg) Stay Updated With Our Newsletter Get notified about the latest Juiced Bikes products Ride further ride faster and amp up the fun factor with an electric bike from giant. Discover a whole new way to ride. Would definitely recommend having a look in this awesome shop if you would like a high quality bike and excellent service. This inherent toughness also allows it to cope with a heavier rider so if you are looking for an electric bike for a larger than average rider take the Juiced ODK for a spin. The Juiced ODK U500 Utility bike is a custom designed electric bike with the commercial market in mind but great fun for anyone who needs the ultimate in rugged electric bike transport. Totally recommend them if you're keen on ditching your car for a people moving bike! With a 52V battery, 750W motor, and the capabilities of reaching speeds up to 28 MPH, the Scrambler will get you where you're going faster than ever! Our new 2017 Cross Current sets the benchmark in the sporty, high speed e-bike category. With over 10 years of experience delivering the best performing e bikes at the most affordable prices juiced has earned rave reviews from thousands of customers by delivering exceptional quality affordable pricing and best in class service. Tora s passion shines through in every product his company creates high quality electric bikes with class leading performance and battery technology. I purchased the ezzee carro electric tricycle and it has been nothing but fabulous. Sat 10am - 3pm. The juiced odk u500 utility bike is a custom designed electric bike with the commercial market in mind but great fun for. The Scrambler combines throwback looks with the best of modern technology to shake up your daily commute. Call 03 9042 9058 - or shop online! Juiced bikes are the brainchild of tora harris a mechanical and aerospace engineer and former professional athlete. Whether you re looking for a new way to commute and cruise through the city or aim to extend your road or mountain bike rides there s a giant e bike for every style. Juiced riders is well known for creating solid and reliable utility e bikes used as true car replacement vehicles. The fully loaded hyperscorpion features a massive 1 000w bafang motor to fuel off road speeds up to 30mph. Call our store on 03 9042 9058 for expert advice from our experienced team. We believe in riding faster and farther and maximizing the efficiency of every mile traveled. Address: 176 Lygon St, East Brunswick, Victoria 3057Phone : 03 9042 9058. We believe in riding faster and farther and maximizing the efficiency of every mile traveled. The pack has 4x more capacity than an average e-bike battery and even more than a Toyota Prius! The damage was meticulously wrapped with padding. The ODK U350 is same solid, stable and stylish platform as the U500 with some careful modifications to get the price down. The Juiced Bikes ODK U500 Utility bike is a custom designed electric bike with the commercial market in mind. Never buy a juiced bike. Tora s passion shines through in every product his company creates high quality electric bikes with class leading performance and battery technology. We are performance obsessed thrill seekers. Highly recommended. Shop open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm. Juiced e bikes australia. Juiced bikes are the brainchild of tora harris a mechanical and aerospace engineer and former professional athlete. Test ride one today at Cargocycles in East Brunswick. Highly recommend them. Tora’s passion shines through in every product his company creates – high quality electric bikes with class leading performance and battery technology. Get up to 100 miles range with our exclusive 21 Amp-Hour battery pack. Juiced bikes is a san diego based electric bike company that specializes in producing the highest performing electric bikes on the market. Ideal for eco-minded delivery businesses of all kinds from couriers to florists to restaurants, it’s also great for everyday folk commuting to and from work. Four horses of traffic defeating power. Tora s passion shines through in every product his company creates high quality electric bikes with class leading performance and battery technology. Tora’s passion shines through in every product his company creates – high quality electric bikes with class leading performance and battery technology. Tony was awesome today. The odk series of utility e bikes have dominated the segment while being nominated as e bike of the year at interbike 2015. Only to get a damaged bike it was obvious it came from the manufacturer china in that condition. Juiced Bikes are the brainchild of Tora Harris, a mechanical and aerospace engineer and former professional athlete. With a lightweight aluminium frame and low step-through design, the Juiced ODK is easy to board and super easy to ride! The Juiced Bikes ODK U500 Utility bike is a custom designed electric bike with the commercial market in mind. Thirty mile range without pedaling. Ideal for eco-minded delivery businesses of all kinds from couriers to florists to restaurants, it’s also great for everyday folk commuting to and from work. The team at Cargocycles are always friendly, helpful and happy to give you their time to help work out what will be the best option for you! I was very happy with the service. The ODK CrossCurrent series of Utility e-bikes have dominated the segment while being nominated as E-bike of the Year and Interbike 2015. Now our new 2017 crosscurrent sets the benchmark in the sporty high speed e bike category. It’s built tough with heavy duty 20″ wheels so it accelerates quickly while keeping your centre of gravity low. I am from Brisbane and these guys have been great to deal with over the long distance. I wouldn't go to any other place. Ideal for eco minded delivery businesses of all kinds from couriers to florists to restaurants it s also great for everyday folk commuting to and from work. Overall, it was a fantastic shop experience and I would highly recommend anybody wanting a new bike to go to Cargocycles! Ideal for eco-minded delivery businesses of all kinds from couriers to florists to restaurants, it’s also great for everyday folk commuting to and from work. The ultimate e bike for performance obsessed thrill seekers. Juiced Electric bikes give you the freedom to travel where you want to go. Juiced Bikes is a San Diego based electric bike company that specializes in producing the highest performing electric bikes on the market. Designed on a fundamentally sound 700c aluminium frame with an integrated down tube battery pack, the CrossCurrent range is designed for maximum performance and minimum weight while maintaining an affordable price. The guys in the shop were very helpful to me as a newbie and gave me all the information I needed. They give the best service and their advice is second to none. Bought my Yuba Mundo from here and its been great. The art of the electric bike. Really knowledgable, friendly and couldn't be more helpful, these guys are clearly passionate about what they do. Butchers and Bicycles Electric Tilting Trikes, Supermarché electric conversion with Pendix. I purchased my first ever e-bike from Cargocycles a few months ago. Modern torque-sensing pedal assist measures and amplifies your pedal effort 1000 times a second. The OceanCurrent brings a new wave of sporty electric beach cruisers ashore. I can ride right into school for pick up and not have to bother with the parking madness at the end of the school day. The ultimate e-bike for performance-obsessed thrill-seekers. 2017 Crosscurrent; 2017 Crosscurrent Stepthru; 2017 OceanCurrent; 2017 OceanCurrent Stepthru; U350 V3 – Utility Electric Bike; U500 V3 – Utility Electric Bike; Home; Video; Where To Buy; Contact The classic cruiser style is perfectly combined with the balanced 48V down-tube battery. Juicer is the first name in custom electric cruisers. Can't wait to pick up the beast! Bikes. Juiced Bikes are the brainchild of Tora Harris, a mechanical and aerospace engineer and former professional athlete. You won't find a high performance e-bike at a better price! Metal machines that move the soul. Cannot recommend these guys enough!! He was very knowledgeable and is a great asset to the shop. Juiced e bikes australia. Glide down the strip or pick up the pace up to 24 mph. Ordered a new juiced rip current bike waited 2 months. A commercial quality cargo/utility bike for a lower price. Danny was fantastic in helping me find a trike to buy. The revolutionary “Super Long Range” 32Ah version pushes the limits of e-bike battery technology providing over 100 miles of assisted riding range with 1,536 Watt-Hours. We are performance obsessed thrill seekers. I was given the opportunity to test ride quite a few bikes. Buy from a reputable company. Equipped with a 52V/19.2Ah battery, the HyperScorpion is capable of an impressive 70+ mile riding range. The fully-loaded HyperScorpion features a massive 1,000W Bafang motor to fuel off-road speeds up to 30mph.

Names Like Narcissa, Sam Bowen Footballer, Is Gatorade Zero Bad For Your Teeth, Nicknames For Piper, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Chief Stix Review, Knight Bare 209 Primer Conversion Kit, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Retro 51 Tornado Fountain Pen Santa Jaws,