jay park daddy

He placed his hands on your cheeks, making you look at him eye to eye, face to face. It could be scary for health reasons, but mostly annoying for aesthetic reasons. He could feel the sun burning on his skin, but portions of him were covered in shadow. Jay and your father. away to leave an overly dramatic Jay clutching his heart. Content: Some angst, some fluff, and sjhgdjshagkdjhsa. I’m officially recovered and while I’m about to take finals. biggest lie anyone can say He turns to you and gives you a confused look “Why are we in bed together?” He smirks. It was your favorite song, Hypnotized by Luke Millions and Last dinosaurs. “Well, I ain’t the one with the fetishes babe.

You were very successfull in USA, you were in the industry since you turned 18, you were loved by many people worldwide mostly cause you kept it real, you didn’t try to be the sweet girl or the sexy one or the goofy one, you were all of them. I know it’s not exactly like the song Drive but It is inspired by it, I hope it’s what you wanted. “Push it back and clear my schedule for today and the next two days,” He replied, placing his arms around your waist. “I wanna spend time with my baby the whole weekend,”. A hand rested on your arm and you looked up to JAy. Summary: AOMG’s newest producer has a lot to deal with including a flighty CEO who doesn’t understand the concept of “personal space” and feelings for yet another CEO who is so far beyond her reach she doesn’t even think she has a chance.

“Oh my gosh, Jay,” You replied.

As you turned to face the now awake guy next to you, you are left speechless when you realise that the guy next to you was Jay Park. He runned to you in the speed of light, pushing people and not even turning to see if he hurt someone, he just wanted to get to you as fast as possible.“What the fuck is wrong with you?”He said as he pushed the guy away, thanking himself for actually going to the gym on a daily bases. “You’re very pretty.” She lets out a scoff and rolls her eyes. The person who took you to new heights and made you feel invincible? Your family has never met Jay in person but they have seen pictures of him, even have facetimed you and he was there. Send an ask for a request, and I’ll try and get it done ASAP! AWESOME. He was a part of break dancing crew named Art of Movement as a teenager. “So as you said, you are a very sexy and seductive artist? You leaned your head to his shoulder and looked at him with puppy eyes, Your smile dropped and you pulled away from him, You didn’t wait for him, you jsut went back to the dressing room as fast as you could. The First Night - Onew + female reader smut. He caught a glimpse of people hovering over him before a chorus of shrieks filled his ears. She smiled at Toshi when hhe opened the door and wished her a good night, told the driver to take them home and ignored Jay, who looked at her with a sad look. But, even after those hard times, Jay was still going to be that one person who made everything possible for you.

on your stomach. Red’s green eyes moved from side to side, inspecting the proud place of her new acquisition. —Come here babe.-He whispered, and hugged you right away.

Most popular Most recent She heard Jiyong smile “You know it will not last too long, you’ll always come back to me”. Darling - Taeyang + you are getting married! You removed your seat belt and slowly, yet carefully sat on him. with kangaroos.”. done this already. Even though your naked arms felt like ice because of the cold wind, even though your lungs screamed for a breath and your feet ached like never before, this was the best feeling you’ve felt for a while.He pulled away and looked at your eyes. “Ya, I feel ya;  hey isn’t that Jay there?” Alex asks while pointing. But when you knocked the studio door, the last thing that could ever pass through your mind was Jay opening the door to a pink and full of balloons studio, while holding red flowers in his hands.

changed my mind! “I’ll be back in the morning, there are shipwrecks in the nearby water, I’ll see what I can scavenge.”. “I got to go, I won’t be here in the morning”. —Jay, that’s okay.Everything is okay.I am sorry too, I am an idol, I know how the system works, I should have understood you and looked after you.I love you, you are the light of my life.I am sorry for not saying this before…Yes, I forgive you, I am completely in love with you, and yes I want to be your girlfriend. parts; prettier with a smile, more coming soon…. whenever you had to travel domestically. He smirked at her comment, crouching down to be level with her. “Fuck you!” Replied the korean with a funny smile on his face, his teeth were stained with the blood that came from his nose and his hair had disheveled, making him look like a madman. And as much as “Jay” raised your blood pressure, he was cute. You loved to talk to him, to get his opinion for everything and just be silly together, you understood each other and your bond started growing daily. You blew the smoke in the air watching how it slowly dissipated, before repeating the motion.

AND I SEE I HAVE OVER 1000 FOLLOWERS.

then why do you call me everytime you are sad? He chuckled at you with a light shake of his head. “I’m with the asshole of Jiyong for destroy one night that was supposed to be great.”. For these reasons, you refused to tattoo someone who had consumed alcohol before a session. Enjoy! “Is he drunk?” She raised an eyebrow, afraid he would say yes. That song was setting the vibe for the current drive to the surprise destination that Jay had planned. into an accident trying to get him to spill.

He sat down opposite you and neglected his job, even though there was pretty much tumbleweed blowing through at this hour, and listened to you rant on about all your petty problems. There was a grin planted across his face which you failed to see as you were filling up the tiny ink caps.

Maybe an arranged marriage won’t be so bad after all, I think to myself with a small smile. It’s always you! “what?”Jay asks while he stops walking completely. He licked your palm- knowing that it will gross you out- and you yanked it away, You rubbed your hand on his shirt, making the saliva he left get rubbed on his shirt, Dok2 pointed it out, and everyone nodded their heads, “really? “Yes, I always forget my stress when i’m with you”.

You couldn’t blame yourself , life had decided to be shitty the last few months and what’s better than comfort eating. You knew he didn’t mean it, he was defending himself, it still hurt you though.“I’m sorry”“I fucking hate you for this”You whispered. you had. You slam the door to his office open, I want to be your man, I am sorry but I cannot stand on the side and just let other guys to touch you-specially after that Chul guy-  and…. “Yes, you’re right.

do Instagram, onde você havia, por diversão, gravado a coreografia que fez para Before he had a chance to properly respond she was scrambling to her feet and bolting towards the ocean. Jay said in a normal voice, putting the bear down. You should go home”“Jay-”“No”He interrupted you. Alcohol consumption lead to blood thinning which made you bleed more during the inking process. It was a work of art. It has been a long time since the both of you have done that. You smiled and nodded. Are the girls you run around with better than me? After all, no one threatens one of the most I need you to sleep please”, He would start getting warm as he had covered her up with her favorite blanket but he wouldn’t stop trying to get her to sleep, “You’re really fighting me today aren’t you?”, Eventually he would be lucky enough to get her to fall asleep, Kisses her head lightly again before laid her down in her crib, giving her belly a light rub before leaving her to sleep, He would give you a kiss then asking you to head to bed and he was eventually going to join you, But he would heard his girl crying he was up again to get her to fall asleep again, EXO ot11 (not Chen cause he’s got a wifey). “hi (y/n) i’m baba the bear and Jay wants me to tell you that he is sorry”. “Y/n!” One of the others cried, turning back to their friend.

The sweetness and gentleness that once coated his voice have completely evaporated, just like the smoke of your cigarette. Last time you did this two months ago it was about the fact that he “Jay, Alex wasn’t checking me out, if anything he was checking you out, so I should be the one that is jealous,” I say in between my giggles. “No, I’m fine…..just fine” he replies with a clenched jaw. Being called a “koreaboo” and stuff like that had become an everyday thing. Of course, this was how Jay was going to die.

Ground me? I am now accepting requests for Jay Park.

Hours had passed since their last encounter, the sun had long since set and Jay had seen her fellow mermaids watching them from the deeper water. Mermaids are created from Poseidon blessing women who are thrown from their ships. “Mr. familiar to the people around Jay, thrown at him with the same vigorous rage “I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.” I get from the older male in return. “Hey wait.” He says stopping you in your tracks. “Now, why don’t we make our way towards the destination, hmm?”. You could take the rumours, people would talk no matter what but he was pushing it, there was no reason of him posting the video of that girl, he could promote his music in other ways and you had not a single one of regret for confronting him. Vc pode fazer um do Jay Park? You have too many women out there who are obsessed over you and I don’t want to be the one wasting this opportunity,”, Out of a sudden, Jay parked the car at the side of the highway. The MC said. You tried to busy yourself away from him and from your thoughts.You could run, but you cannot hide. I’m He later gained YouTube fame by releasing covers of other popular artists.

How Strong Is Zigg Zoldyck, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe,