jaina meaning spanish slang

You get my drift.

BUT FOUND It's being Spelled "H E I N A" on Lyrics. Well I think it just means a hot girl or something because I was watching this video on YouTube and this guy named Superego made all of these videos and he always called the chicas on there Hynas....(His videos are all made by him and Sleepy Brown, they his videos are all comedies), "Santeria" by Sublime uses the word Hyna. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. Hopefully there's a Mexicano on here. updated Jan 8, 2010 It generally means posterior, butt, rear end, etc. The Witcher developer CD Projekt Red released a 48-minute gameplay trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 on Tuesday, and in it, the protagonist — named “V” whether male or female — explores Night City and goes on missions with a fellow cyborg named Jackie. Jain definition: an adherent of Jainism | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Will real-life 2077 look like this in a more legitimate Californian dystopia? By the way, it's not in the translator nor dictionary so admin should take the best answer and put it there since this is actually a common word. But he calls her “jaina” perhaps more often than he calls her “V.”.
=), by the way, thank you for you research. From how I have heard the word, this definition posted on a wordreference thread comes the closest to explaining how the word might be used: La jaina: La chica con la que uno está relacionado sexual, afectiva o circunstacialmente. Woman, often meaning girlfriend or other woman of sexual interest.

So my mexicano amigos y yo use this word all the time, either talking about a good looking homegirl, or possibly about a fine looking female we see around. Stereotypes, it would seem, subsist in a transhumanist dystopia. jaja. One complaint coming out of yesterday’s big reveal is that some of the voice acting in Cyberpunk 2077 skews towards some unfortunate stereotypes. lol. But it’s not. joint, john). Si fuese algo un poco más normal sería una novia. “Jaina” specifically is a Spanish slang term commonly used by Chicanos, people from Mexico currently living in the United States. “Jaina” specifically is a Spanish slang term commonly used by Chicanos, people from Mexico currently living in the United States. Si fuese algo un poco más normal sería una novia. "HAY nuh" in some dialects), possibly related to Portuguese "rainha" (pronounced " HINE yuh") If I could find that haina and that sancho that she's found, I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down. la jaina (f) means that a noun is feminine.

Well DJ, up here we use 'hinie' a lot and I'm not sure of the spelling since it's a colloquial term and likely not in any formal dictionary. \"Jaina\" is also gang slang from El Salvador, and it means \"gang member\'s girlfriend\" - this is similar to its usage in pachuco slang: PAGE TITLE = Jerga de El Salvador QUOTED TEXT = jaina/jainita: (f.) novia de pandillero (del inglés \"honey\"). Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Have you tried it yet?

I actually know a song... "I see yo hinie, so white and shiny..." but it's kinda weird something I heard a long time ago, and I think it's supposed to be offensive. You might be having trouble finding any information on the word because you seem to be spelling it the way an English-speaker would spell the word. In this case, Jackie comes off like a macho Latino man of the future, but he talks like a much more contemporary stereotype, speaking in a mix of Spanish and English. That's not it, but thank you for posting. (f) means that a noun is feminine. No matter what the explanation, there’s one hugely important question that remains: If the player chooses a male character, does Jackie still call him jaina.

Mike Porcaro Bass Gear, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes,