intex explorer 300 weight limit
0000000836 00000 n The rugged Intex Mariner 4 is made out of a tough plastic that is extremely resistant to damage by sharp objects and sun exposure. Had it inflated for 4 days, with temperatures ranging from 80-40 and while it lost a little air I did not need to reinflate it at all. Note, the patch kit did not work. Manufacturers, Rest assured that although the raft was perfect for me, it wasn't able to survive my four-legged friend's efforts to board the raft! 0000002999 00000 n Style: 300: 3-personPattern Name: with Oars and Air Pump Change. This would be for casual use - calm rivers and lakes. I tinkered around between the one, two, and three person boat as I was not sure which way to go with it. I purchased the Intex Explorer 200 (73"x37"x16") to make some repairs to the overflow drainage pipes in our pond. The 3 person Intex Explorer 300 inflatable boat has a maximum weight capacity of 410 pounds and measures 83″ x 46″ x 16″. 0000015526 00000 n The colors seen to be slightly different designs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I was a little worried to buy the three person first because I wanted to make sure it was a quality inflatable. found it has good reviews in Amazon. Used this as a "trailer" for a kayak camping trip. The truth is that many new family sedans, SUVs, compact, and subcompact models are at or near their maximum load capacity when loaded up … Read our full Intex Mariner 4 review, or click here to find the best deal. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Intex Explorer 300. The Intex Challenger K2? This is a super affordable boat that is great for families who need something a little larger than the Explorer 200. 0000008761 00000 n The patch kit sucks a$$ but the included air is good but seems fragile like our society. Taking it to the Sea, the Ocean, Going out to boldly go over 50 feet from the beach. Electrode, Comp-204dfbee-af30-4541-ad4f-f6df687e17a4, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8583448c-007-1758ea884b811d, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:10:10 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5226729e-d398-4042-9b4f-bc247eace881, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-ec5f870a-007-1758eac65ad142, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:14:24 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This boat is certified by NMMA and includes U.S. Coast Guard I.D., repair patch, 2 48 inch french oars, and Intex high output pump for easy inflation and deflation. Intex Explorer K2 Pdf User Manuals. 0000002236 00000 n I'm 5'7' and this raft had plenty of space available for myself, my fishing gear, etc. You’re the only guy there that brought his own inflatable Yacht. I bought this so I could go fishing in the peace and quiet in the middle of our stock tank. Already purchased your product? The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling. Lol. Some may call it the 'poor man's packraft', but I strongly disagree, as any man fortunate enough to call an Explorer 200 his own is a rich man indeed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. forget it! 1 year unless specified differently in the description. 0000025977 00000 n Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Realtree Seahawk 2 features motor mount fittings, two fishing rod holders, a pouch for stashing gear, and durable PVC construction. While the other people are laying around on the beach, you are taking charge. Rowing with both in? A tall order if you're looking for a rigid boat, I think. Frankly we put it through some dangerous rapids while on our journey to meet the mushroom god. Measuring 138″ x 57″ and weighing 37 pounds, the Intex Seahawk 4 is the big brother of the 2 person Seahawk 2. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Pennsylvania Outdoorsman. Every slight movement caused lab to become off balance. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. trailer <]>> startxref 0 %%EOF 47 0 obj<>stream We deflated and packed up without issue. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Item is no longer available. Designed for comfort and stability with an inflatable I beam floor, this boat has dual air chambers with double valves as a safety feature. In this Intex boats review, we’ll briefly cover each of their models and follow up with a help boat comparison chart. See Table A. Designed for up to 3 people, this compact inflatable boat makes relaxing, or cruising along in the pool a family adventure. 2nd tube with 1 adult and Maltese was successful, but very difficult sitting to get the oars in the water to paddle. While this kayak is normally used for leisure paddling, many use it for kaya fishing. ^IP�C�k~���6|� v�u�|���S�k,s%�>���?�����O��`��Ҩ�j+�F��vJ�(���i�s. maybe we enjoyed too much under the sun, but I have to say i would give it 5 star before that. Includes a pump, paddles and a repair patch. We got in (325 pounds combined) and we almost sunk in the lake LMFAO.. we gave people a good laugh.. not even room for a small duffel cooler or our fishing gear. Does anyone know what the weight limit is for the Intex River Run II tube? $115 on Amazon. The box dimensions are 18.9 x 11.9 x 6 inches. Be the Captain of your destiny! I hope owners fix the issue, other than that very good boat to try, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. $115 on Amazon. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 0000026121 00000 n The 4 person Intex Excursion 4 boat measures 124″ x 65″ and is capable of hauling a max weight of 880 pounds. 0000015314 00000 n Product in inches: (L x W x H) 83 x 46 x 16 Inch Maximum Weight Capacity: 410 lbs Age Grade: 6+ years Product weight: 10 lbs, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. The Explorer 300 features welded on oar locks, a grab rope at the bow, and an inflatable I-beam floor. This is a super affordable 2 man inflatable boat that is a lot of fun for recreational fishing. 440 Lb. This so called 'toy' valiantly charged through the choppy waters of Lake Powell, effortlessly deflecting plates of ice with its seemingly impenetrable rubber hull as I explored a vast network of narrow sandstone canyons. Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump. I ordered this boat for my family to enjoy during a day trip to our local State Park/Beach (Wiggins Pass). The total number of persons, motor power and total weight shall not exceed the limits printed on the boat. Be a yachtsman, be a CAPTAIN! I am going river rafting this Saturday and I want to know what the weight limit is for this so many people say great things about it. Please refer to the boat's hull label for the actual values of your boat. He really did not want to have to stand and wade the entire day. BOAT LABEL FORMAT + + CHALLENGER 3a CHALLENGER 4a … The camo Intex Realtree Seahawk 2 is a 2 person inflatable boat that has a maximum weight capacity of 440 pounds and measures 93″ x 45″. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My husband asked me to find something that he could take our kids out on, especially our three year old, because often times the kids just want to be in the water the entire time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I almost pissed myself laughing... bahahahahaha just awful, 9,234 global ratings | 3,632 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. 3rd boat with 1 adult and lab was lined with fleece blanket. its not showing on the website. The weight capacity of this item is 410 lbs. Very, very easy to get ready for the water. Measuring 129″ x 57″ and weighing in at 77 pounds, the Mariner 4 is a capable boat that can haul up to 880 pounds and 4 people. YES IT WILL! They aren't perfect; but for the price, I'm very satisfied. The kayak features an inflatable design to provide light weight and buoyancy with Boston valves that enable easy inflating and deflating. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Be that special person to all that are with you. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2016. Partial success. To get more info on the Intex Challenger 2 and to see the best price, click here. The Explorer 200 is a 2 person boat that has a maximum load capacity of 210 pounds and is great for kids and family fun. 0000015569 00000 n [Menards Viper 10.4"] (https://www.menards.com/main/sports-recreation/outdoor-games-recreation/viper-10-4-lime-kayak/p-1444430784108.htm). I am 5'2 and my friend is 5'10. Electrode, Comp-204dfbee-af30-4541-ad4f-f6df687e17a4, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8583448c-007-1758eac469bf8e, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:14:16 GMT. We aim to show you accurate product information. We call it the RaftYak. Really enjoy the boat. The Intex Explorer 300 Boat Set is a perfect starter boat for families! right!!!.. The inflatable boat, oars, and air pump all arrived nicely packaged. The dimensions of the product box is 8.8" H x 11.9" W x 19.2" and the shipping weight is 15.2 pounds. Click here to learn more about the Intex Challenger 3 boat. The Intex Sports Series boats are affordable recreational models that are best-suited for fishing and boating in lakes and calm rivers. The Intex Explorer 300 Boat Set is a perfect starter boat for families! Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. The oars are decent quality but don’t try to fight a bear off with them. This boat is 83 inches long and 46 inches wide. I had read reviews about the front piece popping out when towing it, so I ran the tow ropes from the oar locks through the front piece then reinforced with duct tape. Getting everything put together was straightforward and really just consisted of assembling the oars, which ship in 3 sections and need to be screwed together. 0000024749 00000 n next time i used it i had the same problem, more intended to 2 hrs of sun light, after that depending on the hour loose air and not easy to enjoy. In my experience most boats with that kind of weight capacity are over 11 feet which, in a rigid boat, usually puts the "new" price over $400. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Explorer-2-Person-Inflatable-Aluminum/dp/B00A7EXF4C/ref=pd_bxgy_468_img_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VAHEVHZJJYNQ2ZA0WTAC, https://www.menards.com/main/sports-recreation/outdoor-games-recreation/viper-10-4-lime-kayak/p-1444430784108.htm. I took this raft on a 3 day camping trip adjacent to the Saco river in NH. 0000001159 00000 n Holding harness in one hand to steady dog and get pulled by another tube we were able to float down the gap. That being said, I knew pretty much what I was buying and it's a bargain at the current price (under $20). The Intex Excursion Pro Kayak (view deal on Amazon) is strong enough to carry two adults with a combined weight capacity of 400 pounds, including gear. Nope.

Best Band Names Reddit, Unity Particle System Texture Sheet Animation, Smokey Old Fashioned Alchemist, Employee Relations Tracker Excel, Ktxh Channel 20 Houston, Tx, Caso4 + Hcl, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Goods, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Gray Comma Vs Eastern Comma, Concrete Foundation Wall Design Example, Drone Jammer App, Parallels Full Movie,