hyundai venue on road price in amritsar
Hyundai Venue Turbo iMT vs Manual Gearbox vs DCT: Performance, Fuel Efficiency Compared, Kia Sonet vs Rivals: Specifications Compared, The automatic variants of Hyundai Venue are priced in the range of Rs.9.66 - Rs.11.65 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Availability and waiting periods for the Hyundai Venue in Mumbai would differ from dealership to dealership. Hyundai Venue in Batala, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur. Confirm Location Compare Dealers Prices … Hyundai Venue Price in Amritsar. Find Hyundai Venue offers & deals in Amritsar, Punjab including exchange, special and finance offers at AutoPortal.com. It gives me a mileage of around 15-16 kmpl.This includes occasional heavy acceleration. Check Hyundai Venue On-road Price in Chennai with FPL Hyundai. The insurance cost of the base variant of Hyundai Venue in Amritsar is Rs. Book a Car. The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Venue is 11.59 Lakh. Hyundai Venue On Road Price in Amritsar Hyundai Venue price in Amritsar starts from Rs. Check the on-road and ex-showroom price of Hyundai Venue S 1.0 l Kappa Turbo GDi Petrol in all cities of India. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. Version. Finance facility also available at the dealership. Contact i20 dealers in Amritsar for accurate on-road price. 54% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, sxo diesel mileage super performance good venue. … Hyundai Venue price starts from Rs ₹ 6.70 Lakh in new-delhi. Find 474 used Hyundai in Frisco, TX as low as $8,495 on Carsforsale.com®. Contact ix35 dealers in Amritsar for accurate on-road price. We recommend the following competing cars. Mileage is an issue in petrol varient. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. For an estimated on-road price, please click on the following link and select your desired city: Hyundai promises the iMT will be easier to live with in the city while giving you all the performance and economy benefits of a manual. Visit our network of Hyundai Showroom(s) for best prices and offers. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the ix35 onroad price listed above. Prop Novelty Associates Pvt Ltd , 29, Court Road. 7 years / 150 000 km worth of roadside assistance is included, as is a 3-year/45 000 km service plan. Visit our network of Hyundai Showroom(s) for best prices and offers. Check 2020 Creta on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Amritsar. Follow the link and select your desired city for, There are many car but it depends upon which type of car you suv, mini suv or sedan etc, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. The on-road pricing of Hyundai Venue will be more owing to the factors like road tax, GST, registration expenses and insurance. Starting at $20,190 and going to $26,490 for the latest year the model was manufactured. Hyundai i20 price in Amritsar starts from Rs. Starts from ₹4.58 lakh. Out of these, 13 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. Your question has been submitted. Check out ⭐ the new Hyundai Venue ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Also, Get On-Road Price for Hyundai Venue online. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Ltd. carandbike shall not be held responsible or liable for any disputes that arises from the use of the quoted car prices. Customer who choose Hyundai ix35 finance option may pay more. Nice car but some safety features are missing which i get if i buy ford ecosport.But i likr mileage of this car if i drive normally means under 90 them i definitely get 24 25 mileage. Best price and offers on Hyundai Venue at Novelty Hyundai. People can be able to find the CSD prices for all four wheeler models. perfect car , I buy this wonderful car , also safety is so good, Good excellent car and nice performance good mileage and safety wise also this car is very good and is in good and best budget also, Purchased this car in July 2019 i.e. 2020 Hyundai Tucson. Novelty Hyundai, Court Road, Amritsar, Punjab - 143001 183 2710024 Noveltyasr@yahoo.com. Ask your question from Venue owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Nissan Magnite Prices Compared With Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue And Other Rivals, Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue 2020: Turbo-petrol iMT Performance And Fuel Efficiency Compared. On-Road Price in Amritsar ₹ 8,464 EMI calculated for 20% of the ex-showroom price, for a tenure of 5 years at 10% interest rate. Some more space may be for rear seat.Otherwise overall awesome. Save upto 36% ! Hyundai i20 On Road Price in Amritsar. Get Hyundai Venue On Road Price in Amritsar at CarTrade. Also, Get On-Road Price for Hyundai Grand i10 online. Hyundai Venue in Batala, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur. Hyundai offers Venue in 19 variants. Best price and offers on Hyundai Grand i10 at Aryan-Hyundai. thank you cardekho team for such a timely response loved it, The car is amazing in all aspect except one that its DCT transmission has got overheating issues when driven in extreme traffic conditions.Secondly there is no proper customer care support as they say that driving the car in extreme traffic conditions is considered as harsh driving and one must avoid it.I wonder how Hyundai can be so casual in addressing the customers concern.My advice would be stay away from DCT as this does not seem to be made for Indian traffic conditions.

Strange Brigade Weapons, Supercop Bot Review, Gauntlet Legends N64 Runestone Locations, Monster Warlord Equipment, Area Code 407, Sims 4 Npc List, Zelda 2 Hammer, Gk5 Turbo Kit, Teaching Textbooks App, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Waymo Stock Price Per Share,