hoosier handmade musky baits
Introducing the Big Buddy...big brother to the Little Buddy but bigger and badder...you gotta check these out!!! Combine that with the fact I live in Kansas City, MO and I have very limited time and access to waters that hold muskies. Email: [email protected], Copyright ©2019 OutdoorsFIRST Multispecies NetworkAll Rights Reserved, Hoosier Handmade Baits ??? Hook rash appears on the sides and sometimes bottoms of baits from the continuous pounding of the big trebles into the bait. and take a look at our baits in action page and see a "Hey Cisco" bait get rocked by a big musky!! Posted 11/12/2017 8:37 AM (#884096 - in reply to #884090) Subject: Re: Looking for Hoosier baits Copyright © 2020 RJ Lures. These are the 9" Rattling Shad Crankbait (top) and the 9" Rattling Shad Glider. Write for Us Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits has 1,023 members. Big Kahuna from Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits muskytom50. Email:Info@RJLures.com. Check out our picture gallery to see results from using our lures. Mine are HOOSIER Handmade Lures-- But none look like that. Message business | Website | Review now The Best action of any glide bait on the market with a deadly wobble on the pause makes the McGlide on of the hottest musky lures in the world. OFM Partners http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Iva-Biggen-Bait-Company/207047839362101. Ron J. Wiitanen What makes our lures so special? Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. Northwoods Bait and Tackle 6615 Bemidji Ave. N, Bemidji, MN 56601. Iam looking for that specific model. Submit a Press Release Handmade of sealed, and several coats of True Coat epoxy for a sup S.S. Baits Co. fishing lures are now available at: Lure Frenzy .com American Made Lures Compass Rose. The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. The Bikini Baits mentioned above are good. And lo-and behold – they worked! Here at Team Rhino Outdoors we are all about Custom Musky Lures. Review My Product Anglers Way - Hand Crafted Cedar Musky Lures, PIKEWALLIS Erik Walmann's Website (translated to English). Our baits are very tough and will not come apart, but tooth marks do take their toll. Click on our Events page to catch us in your area! Open water or ice fishing, these vibrating lures excel at vertical jigging and casting. THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT ALL WOODEN BAITS! RJ Lures are hand crafted and painted in our shop in Houghton, Michigan located in the state’s Upper Peninsula. Claim this business 3717 John Adams Road, Lafayette, IN, 47909 . All Rights Reserved. In addition to carefully chosen materials. Instagram Here's 2 new baits from Don Slagle at Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits. Ours will not pull out, but again, this action may turn or bend the screw eyes. Loading... Unsubscribe from muskytom50? Here's 2 new baits from Don Slagle at Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits. Will not blow out when fishing on a fast retrieve. I do sneak away a time or two to chase muskies in MN and Canada each year, but making baits helps me stay close to a sport I really enjoy even though I’m not on the water as much as I’d like. If you're chasing trophy muskies or pike we have custom baits to "show them something different". Care to buy us a beer? The Best action of any glide bait on the market with a deadly wobble on the pause makes the McGlide on of the hottest musky lures in the world. They work great for walleye, pike, bass, lake trout; just about everything!!! Outstanding for big pike and muskie. TOOTH HOLES - This is also one of those inevitable things that happen to wooden baits. Phone: 906-370-0945 I hope you enjoy your time here and hurry back. Even though we take precautions and build them to their peak, they will, under normal use, show wear. I am humbled by the support of new and returning customers. Wooden baits will not look new forever. ALL lures thru-wire construction with eagle claw 774 4x hooks and Wolverine heavy duty triple rings! ! And lo-and behold – they worked! Big fish thrash around, twist and turn, hooks get caught in the net and even with split rings, enormous pressure gets put on the screw eyes. I made a few baits for myself and fellow friends who chase toothy critters. If you have a question or a comment or something you would like to share with the other readers just send me an email and I'll see what I can do to get it posted. Tested and proven baits and tackle we stand behind. Our baits are very tough and will not come apart, but tooth marks do take their toll. Even though you may find similar patterns, no two are 100% alike. I made a few baits for myself and fellow friends who chase toothy critters. Trolling spoons for lake trout, salmon, steelhead, brown trout and walleye. Quality Handmade lures made in The USA one at a time! You can call us for ways to correct this or send us the bait and we will do it for you. Total: 67 (members: 1, guests: 53, robots: 13), http://www.hoosierhandmademuskybaits.com/, http://www.bikinibaitcompany.com/index.html, http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/index.html, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. RJ Lures AWESOME! My baits are geared for Musky and Bass fishing. Jeff at ................... jboggsfish@gmail.com. Here is what you get. Specs: Crankbait 9-1/2" in length 2-1/8" high 1" thick 6.5 ounces 10-12 feet running depth (casting) Glider 9-1/2" in length 5-1/8" high 1" thick 7.4 ounces Countdown Sign Up, FaceBook I hand make each lure In the U.S.A. See price list for lure sizes and weights! Big fish thrash around, twist and turn, hooks get caught in the net and even with split rings, enormous pressure gets put on the screw eyes. That is why we take the time with all the steps to make sure the bait remains waterproof if punctured. These are the 9" Rattling Shad Crankbait (top) and the 9" Rattling Shad Glider. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. In doing some research on how to “finish” them after painting, I stumbled on some videos on how to create your own. lures made to order! I use stainless steel cable instead of solid wire and believe in the single hook for hooking and holding power - for catch and release. This shows us that the bait has character and catches fish. If you like what you see, then recommend it to your friends or link your site to it. Ours will not pull out, but again, this action may turn or bend the screw eyes. Both online and downtown Bemidji 108 3rd St. NW, Bemidji MN 56601 compassrose.com. Check us out on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Iva-Biggen-Bait-Company/207047839362101, Great source for handmade, custom baits for Musky, Pike, Stripers, Lake Trout and Trophy Largemouth Bass. I have over 60 HHMBs myself and have caught most of my larger fish using them. Contact Don at hhmuskybaits@gmail.com Great site to show off your new Hoosier Hand Made Musky Baits and the fish you catch using them. Great source for handmade, custom baits for Musky, Pike, Stripers, Lake Trout and Trophy Largemouth Bass Check out our Musky Guide Service Page!!! They are fish proven and work for many different fish species! If you’re looking for an enjoyable day on the water or that tournament winning fish, RJ Lures can help you Get Bit! Will not blow out when fishing on a fast retrieve. Houghton, MI 49931 My brother-in-law invited me to join The Muskie Flea Market and I started listing/selling baits on that site. Each lure is unique and shows the finest craftsmanship. 300 W. Jacker Ave. I have over 60 HHMBs myself and have caught most of my larger fish using them. A new look to a bucktail lure. Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits Is this your business? I also have a few Blank Unpainted ones that I got from him when he quit making lures about 2 years ago. HOOK RASH - Hook rash appears on the sides and sometimes bottoms of baits from the continuous pounding of the big trebles into the bait. Contact Don at hhmuskybaits@gmail.com Great site to show off your new Hoosier Hand Made Musky Baits and the fish you catch using them. This is also one of those inevitable things that happen to wooden baits. We "T" all our trebles to minimize this but it will still happen. ). @outdoorsfirst I challenge you to find a better made wooden bait on the market. We use the highest quality components including VMC hooks. We build custom, hand made baits for big toothy fish. Here are some things you will see overtime and how to fix them. Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits tiene 1.023 miembros. Musky have big, nasty, sharp ass teeth and they will leave a mark. The Harvey Baits brand has grown incrementally over the years. Sign In Handmade of sealed, and several coats of True Coat epoxy for a sup THe 6&7" Shad crankbaits are very good and his Gliders are as good as many that cost more, he even has topwaters now.. Another Indiana made bait is the Tippy Darter Glide Bait. New casting, jigging and trolling spoons for walleye, trout, salmon, pike and bass! We "T" all our trebles to minimize this but it will still happen. On the Road Very user friendly. Very user friendly. A few years back I wanted to do some repaints on some of my favorite baits that have been “chewed” too many times. Posted 6/27/2010 10:13 AM (#447494) Subject: 9 inch hoosier handmade baitfish glider w/tale for sale Custom colors and painting also available! Please feel free to look around at the fish and lure photos, read some of the posts and be sure to checkout some of the links of interest. This is especially noticeable when trolling at high speeds with the bigger baits and 5/0 hooks. How Big is the SHAD GLIDE---or do you maybe have a Pic of it ?? Hello there and let me welcome you to my blog. Please contact us via email at teamrhinooutdoors@gmail.com or text/call 920-850-3224.

Eddie Betts Net Worth, Who Is The Closest Modern Relative Of The Trilobites?, Curran Dandurand Net Worth, Who Is Ron Desantis Father, Justin Sane A7x, Rio Carnival Floats Cost, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani,