guinness world record for longest text message
The channel's name was changed from Infinite Budgets, which had been my name since 2013 when I made crappy Roblox videos, to Allisima. I didn't really care about how they roasted my language. Look it up on YouTube! I don't have the right vocabulary for this. That's all I remember. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores?     Young, Mark C.   The Guinness Book of World Records 1997. It’s May 4, 2018. Grammar. These punishments can range from having to downgrade your operating system, to having your computer destroyed, and in extreme cases, even to death. I would not want that to happen. I don't watch furry YouTube, and I don't talk about how much I want a fursuit/go to a convention. Why do I always type the extra T? I should just stop promising things all together at this point. INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON'S COMPUTER or cause of action shall be settled by binding arbitration. IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO $100. In that case, will this text dissapear with it? I mean, 50GB is about 50 trillion characters. Not counting the ‘lte’ in the word ‘multe’, of course. Wouldn't it be fun if we all had our own LTEs? I've been playing with this for a while now. abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, or intimidating another person or Wow, 15 years of LTEs! the American Arbitration Association or Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Oh, sorry, I thought you knew I was a furry. You know what? Comments below may relate to previous holders of this record. third party advertisements or third party applications that are posted on the Appearantly I'm measuring time with characters now. Well, I'm exaggerating. Bye! Stay tuned for more fun games as you read through this LTE. Now all I do it sit at home and write stuff in here. That means you can learn it very quickly. Let's get this LTE to over 55,000 characters today! Except as expressly authorized by the applicable advertiser, you Help preserve this vital resource. The conditions are perfect this year for a werewolf sighting. That’s my entire life. I used to watch a livestream that was literally just this screensaver running endlessly. It's Hermnerps LTE, which is only slightly longer than the Flaming-Chicken LTE, at 230634 characters. information, including, but not limited to, personal information and information DMCA's requirements, RecordSetter will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to This one time, me and my mom were going to go to a furry Christmas party, but we didn't end up going because of the fact that there was alcohol on the premises, and that she didn't wanna have to be a mom dragging her son through a crowd of furries. So, send this right now! Goodbye. appear on the RecordSetter sites is protected by applicable intellectual property law Will the entire internet dissapear within that time? Now I’m here adding more to this text. Children love to receive things in the mail so it’s a shame one of the few letters they’ll receive is an out-and-out hoax. I think I can manage one month of writing this. Because, like I said, I never have any idea what I’m talking about. Just last week. Nope, still at 926,000 views. I wanna write as much as possible into this text today. The surface mail version is specifically targeted to kids which makes this doubly sad. Outline. That's the name of the CSS color I used. Well just sign this! copyrighted material appears on the RecordSetter site without your permission, please She also likes eating paper. I made a private world on OurWorldOfText for my sister and I, but she doesn't want to join it. I'm not typing with my nose right now, because it takes too long, and I wanna get this text as long as possible quickly. That library was where I used to have web design classes. RECORDSETTER IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS Claim:   Forwarding an Internet chain letter will get you listed in The Guinness Book of World Records. permission to use the RecordSetter sites, may occur without prior notice. Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. allowing another person to use the RecordSetter sites in any manner that violates these TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RECORDSETTER, ITS OFFICERS, agree not to modify, distribute, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, United States / January 27, 2013. I'm just gonna try it and see if I make it. It was fun. websites. The end of the decade is approaching fast. There, I turned it off. So I would like to thank my dad for being the reason I started writing this. Asked by Wiki User. Hey, 'twill's back! Well, I just put some waffles in the toaster, and I got reminded of the very beginnings of this longest text ever. Were you like me, and you were browsing pointlesssites.com, eventually finding the FlamingChicken LTE and going down a rabbit hole of discovering random LTEs? THESE TERMS OF USE ARE BETWEEN RECORDSETTER AND YOU AND THEY She's eating mango yogurt, and she has water in a Gatorade bottle. It amazes me how one can work on a single conlang for that long. Hi, I’m back. What defines "continuous texting"? The thing is, none of these are even real languages. All I ever talk about is either LTEs themselves, or the fact that all I ever talk about is LTEs. Just thought I'd share that fact. Oh well, I just hope this LTE passes exactly 230,634 characters. Hello, I'm back once again. Gaurav Sharma appeared relaxed but focused in his purple hoodie on January 16, 2014. Each shelf contains 32 volumes. I’m a bit excited, because I’ll have significant memories from more than just one decade! The second time, the Neocities editor crashed. Is there a world record for the longest text message? Dispute at RecordSetter's sole discretion. And besides, it’s not like it took up half this text. sina sona e toki mi la sina pona mute a! administrative proceedings, demands, damages, obligations, losses, costs, debts, There were a lot of things happening that day, so I didn't feel like writing. I've been speaking Pig Latin fluently since the fourth grade, so it surprised me when I saw the episode for the first time. You get something out of it too! I said I wouldn't do it every day, but honestly, I'm feeling like doing a goal again today. I think I need help. For now, at least. But let's get back to finding something different to talk about.

How To Set Live Wallpaper In Android Programmatically, Monster Warlord Equipment, Area Code 407, Sims 4 Npc List, Zelda 2 Hammer, Gk5 Turbo Kit, Teaching Textbooks App, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Waymo Stock Price Per Share,