fire related warrior cat names
He later dies of greencough though, and Whiteheart is crushed since that was her brother. couldn’t comment. However, if you scroll to the S’s in the prefix section, there is no Shadow. You WILL take this honey, You WILL survive, and I will MAKE you if I have to.” i love this generator it is so creative!!! Considered the leading military city due to its highly trained force, Sparta is the perfect warrior cat title. Whether you look into the past of your own country or one of its neighbours, you are bound to find something interesting to name your cat after. I don’t want to spoil anything that anyone hasn’t read yet. Dearleap 32. The felines were chosen based on their traits so that each clan was unique. Again, you might want to consider relating it to the region that your particular breed of cat is from. One more, “Rye” is a prefix (ex: the WindClan warrior named “Ryestalk”). He was a heroic figure and the first member of the Western civilization to set foot on American soil. MOr if Horizon is a boy, then Fire is their sister? Hello! Required fields are marked *. Rubs Snakeeye´s cheek with muzzle*. Cedarclaw [3] However, in some cases, a cat may name her own kits and get away from the Twolegs.[4]. Lightpaw 25. I really like your new name Shadowshine, thanks I like the names Sunnywater and Aldershine, I’m snowspots (cream and white she cat) so hey guys >w<. Ripplestrike Thanks! the great Viking explorer who discovered modern day America. Brindleface, Longtail, Dustpelt, Flower could be a Prefix and Suffix, Russetfur, Sagewhisker, Goosefeather! im making a book too. We’ve published articles, tools and even quizzes to help pet parent find that perfect name. Cliffstar Horizon Fade I LOVE your names! I don’t think that “Bella” belongs on the list of prefixes or in the name generator. Rushpaw Thornkit, on that game im a level But she would not take any. Thanks! For example if you chose ‘Tiger’ the last part might be ‘claw’ or ‘tail’. after the ancient Egyptian deity of Kingship. [2] In Twoleg territory, cats giving birth do not name their own kit. Addershine you will get to be my apperentice and the kit I took a liking for. Note: Warrior Cat names should never include the following: spirit, shadow, thunder, river, wind, and moon as they are reserved as sacred. warriorcatnames, warriors. Thanks. My OC is Dappledleaf, she is a Dapple She Cat with two pale green leaves on her ear, This is what I came up with: Sorry of not asking sooner. I feel like I’m taking so much from the books when I write a spin-off, it’s terrifying to think that you’re taking too much from the books. Shes a she-cat with Blue eyes and Golden and Black paws, I mean a Tom. Also, Hopestar, Seapelt, Oceanwing, Wavetail, Streampelt, Lakelight. “Bella” is a human name, and not a name of nature that the Clan cats would have known. Looking to popular literature for inspiration is only one of the many ways of getting your head around the perfect warrior moniker for your cat. pls do not copy. Crowpaw 24. Oakpool (Blue-gray tom with amber eyes). Echokit Windbreeze Read Fire names from the story Warrior cats names ideas by PattyMacek (Cherrywing) with 180 reads. (my ex: Hogtail and Lilyhorse), I like your character names Dawn Star! (I won’t take them don’t worry), hey, its me silverclaw my new name will be darkpool just so you know. Why not start with famous deities and then move on to real people? It’s turned out really well though!! also my Favorite toms are Fireheart, Greystripe,White storm and Storm fur and Kestrel flight, This is still holly leaf ,Bumblestripe, Ash and Dusk and I also like Bramble claw alot. I got Swiftpaw just randomly! Warrior Cat names have two parts to a name that are joined together. For my fanfiction, I was able to generate Icekit/Icepoppy, Bearkit/Beartooth, and Applekit/Applebranch. Adderfang, Please, just swallow some honey. BTW we should make a RP site, all our names could create a book series, if anyone can, make a link to something like that! :P. I actually started making names two years ago, but not commenting because I was to scared to… You know. Stem is a warrior name prefix (ex: Stemleaf) Mole is a prefix (ex: Molewhisker) Strike is a prefix (ex: Strikestone) Turtle is a prefix (ex: Turtlecrawl) and mallow (ex: Mallownose). Frost fur is Canon. Silverpaw: “No! Spottail Having “Bella” there doesn’t make any more sense then having “Sarah” or “Emily” there, as an example. I remember who Flipclaw is btw Meadowsatr))). PS you can use some of them except cypressfeather. And sure, you can be a tribe cat. 31. Could I be a tribe cat? My OC’s: Dawnstar, Frostcloud, Spiritstar My favorites are Tigerstar (prophecies begin), Darktail, Mapleshade, and Sol. We have come up with a list of cool warrior cat names that would fit any feline breed. Shimmerclaw! Hey Silverwing. Acornpaw I’m also Wavesky and Seaheart I really like your name, You can use my other name Sunwhisper Birchstrike (dark tabby tom with sky blue eyes) Dawnfrost [41] The names can be of the following: Kits, apprentices and leaders have -kit, -paw and -star respectively as the second part (suffix) of their names by tradition. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And another one, “rabbit” is a prefix (ex: the SkyClan warrior named “Rabbitleap”). What is the Warrior book about too? I need only one column for a quiz I’m making on a website called scratch(scratch.mit.edu), Or at least the separate columns(BTW I’m lazy). Spidertail Skytalon 74 fox named jack with the orange mystic pet. Shadowstar I. Some other warrior cat names you might like: We have provided you with a number of ideas for inspiration, namely popular fiction names, words in other languages, and drawing on historical and fantasy figures. 28. I am so glad to see you here! Mine would probably be Briarlight, Leafpool, Spottedleaf and Feathertail. I’m writing my own Warriors series (Next Gen) and it helps come up with names. No problem Fire That Rages On. However, the ancient Tribe uses the same naming conventions as the Ancients. Rainbranch Warriors Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Dewpelt these are names I came up with: Thanks Owl! a Dutch word for “brave” which is also funky because it sounds similar to the English word dapper. Hi, it’s me Dawnflight! Dapple is a Prefix! Both of these words pertain to things or notions known to the Clan cats, and usually describe the appearance and / or the personality of the cat. Lilypool, Silverwing’s sister. Oh Hi Nutstar and yes you can be in my book but I already have a leader, Ivystar so what other names do you want me to use? btw goldendawn said- I mean the other way around for how he looks. Dappletail! I have Nightflame, Cloudwhisker, Featherfrost, Stormpower, Yarrowstream, and Voledapple. Warriors is a series of fantasy novels that follow the adventures of four Clans of wild cats. Pounceheart Let’s do a poll: Anyways, I’m a tribe cat named Owl hoot in the Distance. These can be of the following: 1. Hi! Wake up!” And, some of the cats I used in WC were Smalltail, Rabbitbreeze, Haresong, Dawnhare, and Oakleaf. But sure; add Echosight if you’re seeing this. Example: leafdapple (also known as Leafstar leader of present day skyclan, I came up with Leafpatch, Copperfern, Sunpetal, Hazelmist, and Moonlight, oof not moonlight I meant moonstone don’t know how I mixed that up :P. So helpful! Warrior cat name generator . Foxwhisker By the way your name is great. I was going to write my own series for warriors but had to make up a ton of cats names, it was really hard until I found this. It’ll automagically combine one of the prefixes & suffixes above to make a name. thanks, i came up with SOOOOO many names, This is really nice, I came up with this accounts name by myself though, I came up with like 12 names lol. Eaglepaw, Hello, we are the forgotten cats who used to spend every day on this site. Hello and welcome, Starheart! Maybe I’m the only RC cat who knows about Whiteheart and Ryetail, until Whiteheart has kits? Hello! Gorgepaw Minnowsplash Snakeeye: Oh, Oriolewing, and Brightleap! Wernflight (Yellow tabby she – cat with two black paws and dark green eyes), oh and also i might change Blizzardstone to a girl, thanks! While I’m at it, “Russet” is a prefix (ex: the ShadowClan deputy “Russetfur”), “Rowan” is a prefix (ex: the ShadowClan deputy “Rowanclaw”), and “Red” is a prefix (ex: I can’t remember which Clan the warrior came from, but his name was “Redwillow”). Can you add a cat named Darkwish a black She-cat with white paws and blue eye with dark grey stripes into your book? History has so much to offer that it would be a shame to disregard it. No, we are not an ad. For example: Note: Warrior Cat names should never include the following: spirit, shadow, thunder, river, wind, and moon as they are reserved as sacred. -Padds over to the elder’s den ready to listen to stories-, A good name for a med cat is Moonberry or Skypool. Thats how. ” thats really good. Just me? Also want to mention that “Fallow” I a prefix (ex: the SkyClan cat named “Fallowfern”). I’m on river of fire well im gonna be when i get the book heh, Im making a book called the forbidden warrior so this was lot of help but i have way too many ocs now lol, I came up with Acornpelt she is a light brown she cat with dark brown paws. dawnsky i really liked the one”The storm is rising, but one paw will come to meet it. Sleekpelt Thanks! [70], A loner or rogue may change their own name by their own initiative, like Tiny changing his to Scourge. Did you even go to the blog? You just have take something from nature and…. In the Warriors books, the naming of cats follows a certain pattern. For some reason this website really wants me to use the name Lionhare. Thistle is also a prefix. And you will eventually get an apprentice by the name of Oakpaw\Oakflight. This helped me so much! Hey, speaking of the name ‘Fadefall’, Fade should be prefix. I came up with Bearpaw, Rookstar, Beechstorm, Ferneye, Goosedawn, Rubblenight, and Rustpoppy. Rookfeather I do love this sight though. Poppyheart Here’s a quick, easy tutorial to get started! I’m not sure Dawnstar. A loyal creature, Firestar could be your next cat’s name! I also think sun should be a suffix just because Whitesun sounds like a warrior name. I have just thought of names for them! Purs* Their beautiful names, Snakeeye! Lakepaw They are completely random, so keep clicking until you find a name you love! A friend told me that the Broken code has been a bit crazy because the editor, Vicky Holmes, has cancer and left the warriors team. Hi, Warrior Cats, my OC is named Silver Pool but I have others, and if anyone needs name suggestions I have made over 100! And I did. Their in the nursery, we haven´t named them yet though. Dawnsky told me to say that it doesn’t let her comment anymore on here. Lightning is also a prefix. Dawnstar, you seem to know quite the amount of prefixes. I came up with Golden feather ,Fog fur, White socks , Fox flame,Spotted fur, white tail , Glossy fern , Black whisker Shade pelt and Bracken root so far. Azarafrouz (Persian) — illuminating fire. No. I do warriors fanfic, and it hurts so much! Here you just make names for whatever you want, idk. Fawnkit ^^ How about Fire? And, maybe Fire is a bit older than Horizon?? Upon joining a Clan, a loner or rogue may agree to change their name into a Clan name (like Red becoming Russetpaw[68] or Scratch becoming Sharpclaw),[69] or not (like Boulder or Millie). And, Horizon got her name because her mother looked out from the cave and the first thing she saw was the sun rising in the horizon. Finding warrior cat names for your pet feline is a great way of highlighting their character and ferocious lineage. Learn more here: wcunited.edublogs.org, I’m back Dovemoon. I’m done with all the warriors books except for 2 super editions I need to buy. Fernpaw Shimmerclaw: “Don’t waste any herbs on me. What is your Warriors book about? Leopardheart, Alternatively, you could simply use two seemingly random nature-themed words (such as “bright” and “stream”) and combine them together to make Brightstream.

Laneige Lip Glowy Balm Dupe, Vintage Coleman Stove 425e, Employee Relations Tracker Excel, Ktxh Channel 20 Houston, Tx, Caso4 + Hcl, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Goods, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Gray Comma Vs Eastern Comma, Concrete Foundation Wall Design Example, Drone Jammer App, Parallels Full Movie,