fallout: new vegas return to sender glitch

This contingency is there in case the station is wiped out by wandering creatures (such as Foxtrot, and its, If Hanlon is already dead, the quest will end when returning to Reyes stating that "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know". A few months ago I was sitting right here stoned and I saw that guy drop kick a crying baby. If you decide to turn him in, he will tell you to go get a ranger to make it official. I told Chief Hanlon that i was going to turn him in and swiftly left his office. Ep.

Speak to Ranger Pason at station Delta, Ranger Lineholm at station Alpha, and Ranger Kudlow at station Foxtrot. You are asked to deliver several radio security upgrade codesby speaking to the Communications Officer at each of the Ranger stations. I seen other people do the same on youtube but somehow their one was different and the chief just commits suicide and the quests is completed but mine doesnt end and idk how to please help. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Jan 14, 11 at 5:41am (PST) ^ re: Return to Sender … If you've spoken to them, walk out of the tent and then back in, and speak to Reyes.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I'm wondering if our radio security codes have been compromised. She needs someone to go to each Ranger station and deliver new security codes. send you an email once approved. No he hasn't. I did then get the XP, caps, and achievement for finishing the quest. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. It should go back to normal after 20-30 seconds. This glitch can sometimes be fixed by walking outside through the main entrance and walking back in, at that point you should hear a gunshot." If you still want to get the Ranger Sequoia you can do the following: First you set the console command setstage 14f3b1 100. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Well, I'm not getting svcked into the not ready for prime time argument... Return to sender bug -- can't finish the quest. I finished the quest, but I don't have the achievement. Does he start giving his final speech or does that not even trigger? If you let Hanlon continue his plan without informing the NCR, he tells you that you no longer have anything to discuss and walks off. I ran around for about 3 hours before giving up on this achievement. They can be left waiting outside the resort before going in to prevent this. that only makes the NRC attack you. Regardless of the choice you make, the quest ends there. A way to fix this is to use a silenced or melee weapon to sneak kill all of the NCR soldiers that are in Hanlon's general vicinity. He can be found on the balcony above the entrance to the House Resort during the day. Released Oct 19, 2010, A few months ago I sold Fallout: New Vegas since Dead Money was no where to be seen on PS3 and I already hit level 30 on two characters. The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. Misanthropic gone postal 1 total posts: 457 since: Sep 2010 . Almost immediately after this he will begin to move once more. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Find out what else Sergeant Reyes needs you to do. :whistling: Thank you both for your answers. I need someone to deliver security code upgrades to each of the Ranger stations. Today (a month later) i came back to this mission because it annoyed the hell out of me that everything was completed but the mission was still on my pip-boy as if i never finished the mission. This will at least set the quest to completed and Hanlon will just wander off to his room. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find his assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas. ...something wonderful. Return to sender bug -- can't finish the quest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm .. Tell Sergeant Reyes that her suspicions about misinformation being fed to the NCR was correct. Wraithmind023.

You can choose to kill Hanlon yourself, which he warns you is a bad idea due to being in the middle of a ranger base. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I just ran into this bug described below (from the New Vegas wikia site): " There is currently a bug where Hanlon does not commit suicide after you tell him you will turn him in. Upon returning to Reyes, she will inform you of some confusing intel reports, and you're sent back out to three stations to double-check the validity of the reports. Upgrade Ranger station Alpha 2. Press J to jump to the feed. Once there, Hanlon will discuss his motives with you, and eventually leads to you having to make a choice. Was stuck here for roughly 2 hours. What's happening, you ask? (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He just sits in his office behind a locked door. Even after waiting, the quest does not advance. Hanlon drops his. Upon asking him about the intel reports, he tells you he wants to discuss it in a more private setting and will head to his office. All of the beautiful spoiler tags... ahh.... Have you checked out the bugs section for the quest at The Vault? Fallout: New Vegas at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies

There is currently a bug where Hanlon does not commit suicide after you tell him you will turn him in. I left the building and that's when i noticed that there was no gunshot at all. There is just one problem I'm having with my game. Steal the gun. I went back to talk to Sergeant Reyes, and when I spoke to her she said "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know ", which is the answer she gives if Hanlon is dead prior to you discussing the falsified reports with her.

When they disappear, leaving the building can make them return after 30 seconds or so. Then I finally heard the bang. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Sorry, recalling from incredibly poor memory. On the PC you can (sort of) fix this script error with the console command setstage 14f3b1 100. There are various replies available depending on your choices during this quest, and your reply can affect the level of morale for the purposes of. Now every time I try and steal it, he immediately catches me. Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Well I forgot about the broken quest and now I can just reload an old save.The glitch is. 666 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope [Abby's View], Celebrating FAHM with Fam! (Chief Hanlon locks himself in the room and wont commit suicide). Anyone have any ideas? Does the achievement require you to make a specfic decision?

I started Return To Sender before I sold New Vegas and when I bought it again the first thing I did was do both DLCs. I recently bought it again with Dead Money and Honest Hearts and I've been salivating at the mouth for Old World Blues. The normal stuff happened (he made his announcements to his troops and then shot himself), but then I got the 'quest failed' notification for Return to Sender. The office is located on the first floor of the resort, past the front desk, and to the left of the vending machines. SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content. Speak with Tech Sergeant Reyes at the Camp Forlorn Hope command center to begin this quest. This can be fixed by reloading a save before confronting him. note - throwing the grenade crap does not work.

What are some choices you always make in every play-through? Once you step out of the office, the door closes and locks, and Hanlon delivers a speech to the stationed rangers via the intercomm Once his speech is over, he commits suicide with his revolver. Travel back to Ranger stations and investigate the reports. Note your choice will impact the ending you receive.

New Vegas on Xbox one crashes if I leave the game running and don't "quit" it? I assume this must be a glitch??? Quest completed on PC and Xbox 360 by waiting outside the now-locked Hanlon office door for about one to two minutes. This glitch can sometimes be fixed by walking outside through the main entrance and walking back in, at that point you should hear a gunshot. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.)

Igcse Chemistry Notes Pdf 2020, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane,