evanescence the bitter truth tracklist
The Bitter Truth is the upcoming fifth album by Evanescence, which will be recorded in sections during 2020, and the new music will go back to its rock roots, and it will feature new songs as well outtakes from Evanescence and Synthesis. The third single, "Use My Voice", was released on August 14 and was originally intended as the first single. Amy said in an interview on October 29 that the album is nearly finished, but stated she can't set a official release date when she's still working on lyrics. ", "Evanescence With Radio.Com Full Interview (14/08/2020)", "Interview of AMY LEE with SiriusXM (21.AUG.2020)", "Amy Lee: Bring Me the Horizon Helped Me When I Was Feeling Stuck", "【ICRT Reaching Out】Amy Lee|Evanescence Interview", "EVANESCENCE Reveals Struggles Working On New Album Amid The COVID-19 Pandemic", "Evanescence did something they've never done before with 'Use My Voice'", "Sorry but... besides the ones you know, these are fake! Some songs were described as belonging to a “electronic, weird, mid-tempo world.” The first four songs were recorded and produced by Nick Raskulinecz in early 2020, with the first single “Wasted On You” released on April 24, 2020. Lithium Lyrics. [6], The band aimed at working with different producers every time they hit the studio. But it’s not heavy for heavy’s sake.”. On September 30, the band posted a 25-second Instagram story showing Amy recording a new song on the piano. On August 10, producer Nick announced on his Instagram that Will Hunt tracked 9 songs for the album. [5] Writing sessions began between the 2019 tour dates. Stephen King Fans Are Dying to Get These Masks. She also mentioned that some of the new songs were written during the creation of their self-titled third album that "didn't get finished or was a piece that didn't fit that puzzle"; however, they were finished out and were looked at with a new perspective 10 years later. We can’t WAIT for you to hear this." We also think that these are the next singles: Evanescence Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Lithium - Single Tracklist. We are proud to begin sharing our new album ‘THE BITTER TRUTH’ with you, one piece at a time, starting with our first song ‘Wasted on You’ next FRIDAY! [20] She added that no strings were recorded for the album, but they might have songs which they feel they need "a little string section". Thus far, Evanescence haven’t revealed a tracklist or release date, but they did unveil the album artwork, which appears to depict the lower half of singer Amy Lee’s face as she swallows a “bitter pill.”. Evanescence Announce The Bitter Truth, First New Album in 9 Years They shared new song "Wasted on You" SPIN Staff | April 24, 2020 - 12:19 am. ", https://evanescence.fandom.com/wiki/The_Bitter_Truth?oldid=10903. His post was later taken down. Synthesis. The new single, “Wasted on You”, will premiere on April 24th, and is currently available to pre-save on Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer. Evanesence are not letting the pandemic prevent them from releasing new music in 2020. - Amy on Instagram. [6] On August 21, 2020 Amy explained why the band is releasing it differently: The album's first single, "Wasted On You", was released on April 24. [13] The first sessions took place at Nick Raskulinecz's studio in Nashville, TN from January 20 to February 5, where the band recorded the first four songs for the album. On August 14, Amy revealed in a IG live interview that the band resumed recording at Nick's studio. 72.9K 2. “It’s a rock record. [1] The photograph was taken by Amy's husband, Josh Hartzler. It was revealed on a Zoom call during the premiere of "Use My Voice" that Nick will handle the production of the whole album, instead of the band working with different producers as originally planned. The album will be released "one piece at a time", which began with " Wasted on You " on April 24, 2020. The band has just announced a new album, titled The Bitter Truth, with plans to unveil the first single next week. [23] The cover depicts Amy's face with her mouth open and her tongue stuck out to reveal a pill with Xs and a dash drawn in the shape of a face.

Sambhaji Maharaj Essay In English, Curran Dandurand Net Worth, Who Is Ron Desantis Father, Justin Sane A7x, Rio Carnival Floats Cost, Highland Lodge 5 Loch Rannoch, N'jobu Name Meaning, Vajra Armor Vajrapani, 1000 Most Common Hawaiian Words, Supercop Bot Review,