ed newton sermons community bible church
All Rights Reserved. Please enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its glory. “We believe that this was limited to less than 10 victims, but clearly, even one victim is too many. "It was a senior African-American woman that I had never met in my entire life and she began to stoop down and asked me this question. Episodes. One victim who was identified in the employee’s confession involved more than electronic communication. PRO. I said 'yes ma'am.'. Lead Pastor Ed Newton of Community Bible Church, which draws some 27,000 worshipers each week in San Antonio, Texas, said Sunday that he was “pissed” after learning that a youth ministry worker who has already been fired and reported to authorities, confessed to “inappropriate” behavior with multiple minor children. In an abbreviated statement on the situation posted to the church’s website, Newton said the fired part-time employee, who was not named due to an ongoing police investigation, confessed to Executive Pastor Scott Kindig. If you come here often, you should tell us (and the whole world, really) about yourself in the bio section of your profile. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Newton told the church that he was informed of the confession on Feb. 17. “Let there be no misunderstanding, this part-time employee was immediately fired from our staff upon learning of this information; this person has been issued a trespassing warrant, so as to prevent access onto our campus or attend any CBC related event.”. I said 'ma'am, I don't know you.' In presenting Newton in his new capacity to the church, attended by 27,000 people each week on Sunday, Emmitt said "Ed has been a friend of CBC for five years. Community Bible Church in Stockbridge & Henry County, GA is a true community church with members from 17 states as well as internationally! 12 Must-Listen Podcasts, The Importance of an Integrated Approach to Theology, Philosophy, and Apologetics, Calling All Christians for the Health of Our Nation, Biden vows to enact Equality Act in first 100 days: 4 things to know about the legislation, North Korea: Christians executed for owning Bible, newborn babies murdered, US Marshals rescue 27 missing children in 5-day Virginia operation, GoFundMe takes down 'puberty is not a medical condition' billboard campaign; new effort launched, Pakistani court cites Sharia law to validate abduction, marriage of 13-year-old Christian girl to Muslim man, Bishop TD Jakes talks mental health: ‘We were not created to be alone’, Calvary Chapel in San Jose faces lawsuit, $350K fines for indoor services, Faith community, small group participation dropped during pandemic: survey. from We immediately notified law enforcement authorities, and the detectives limited what we can say at this time due to their ongoing investigation,” Newton said. Gospel Light Society International and GLM Omnimedia Group LLC have a network of over 1,000 Christian news sites which contain the preaching of the Gospel and Christian discipleship teaching in every country of the world and in every major city of the world. © BCNN1: Black Christian News Network One. When he was just 8 years old, an elderly Christian woman prophesied that God was going to use him greatly. This is "Ed Newton Sermon Remix" by Community Bible Church on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. “However, what I can share is that the acts involving all but one of the reported victims involved inappropriate electronic communication on electronic devices through social media platforms. Here are 10 reasons to reconsider, 5 truths to hold on to no matter what happens in election, 10 reasons why more black men (and women) are voting for Trump, Prophecy, Doubt, Protecting Kids, Christian Entertainment & More! Leah Holder Green on Have You Ever Felt Disappointed in God? Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Please click here to learn how. In a statement from the church on Monday, Newton affirmed his calling and thanked Emmitt for staying on as a "guiding presence.". Ed Newton, lead pastor of Community Bible Church in San Antonio, Texas. The son of two deaf parents, Newton will replace Robert Emmitt, the church's founder and lead pastor over the next several months as he … I’m still angry, disappointed and heartbroken now, but to take it a step further, I’m going to go off my notes for just a second, I’m pissed. Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best. Ed Newton was an itinerant evangelist based out of Orlando, Florida, when he received a call from a church elder at Community Bible Church (CBC) of San Antonio. “He said, ‘You don’t know us and we don’t know you, but I came across a YouTube video of you. And she spoke prophetically in my life. Dr. Ed. ‎Show Community Bible Church, Ep Exchange with Dr. Ed Newton: A Conversation with Jeff Struecker - May 25, 2020 BCNN1 is a part of that network. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Do you want award-winning journalism with a, Tony Evans says gov’t dividing Church, vitriol of Christians on social media is embarrassing, Cuban authorities destroy church, arrest pastor who filmed demolition, COGIC evangelism’s interracial ministry avoids cameras, calms clashes, Texas pastor details realities of human smuggling: Ransom gets paid or people get killed, Not voting for Trump or Biden? In his third weekend message to the church on Sunday, Newton explained that the news of the former employee’s behavior is not something he wanted to share with the church but he believed he needed to be transparent to ensure that the victims would be heard. To enjoy our website, you'll need to enable JavaScript in your web browser. That someone was the old woman who gave him the prophecy. Join us as we continue our summer series of the life of Joseph with Dr. Ed Newton. We are Community Bible Church located in San Antonio, Texas. But whether it is inappropriate electronic communication or inappropriate physical contact, it is wrong and illegal and will not be tolerated at all!” Newton noted. "As a follower of Jesus, husband and father of four, He has called me to serve as a Bible communicator with a shepherd's heart to lead a multi-cultural and multi-generational community of faith that seeks to change the world," Newton said in the statement announcing his new role. Join over 250,000 others to get the top stories curated daily, plus special offers! Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. October 26, 2020 • 36 min. TM + © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. All rights reserved. I’m absolutely pissed. In Fulfilling Prophesy, Ed Newton Appointed Community Bible Church's Lead Pastor. Emmitt then handed the pulpit to Newton who articulated a moving story about his journey to the congregation. She said, 'Young man, do you do that every place you go with your parents?' Lead Pastor Ed Newton of Community Bible Church, which draws some 27,000 worshipers each week in San Antonio, Texas, said Sunday that he was “pissed” after learning that a youth ministry worker who has already been fired and reported to authorities, confessed to “inappropriate” behavior with multiple minor children. "I was at a McDonald's, I was interpreting for my parents. The son of two deaf parents, Newton will replace Robert Emmitt, the church's founder and lead pastor over the next several months as he transitions into the less demanding role of Pastor Emeritus. I am thankful that he will continue to be a guiding presence in the CBC community," he added. He's preached at our mancations, he's preached for me a bunch of times … he's not an unknown, so that's the cool thing about it. Community Bible Church And on Sunday, Ed Newton, 40, took the stage of Community Bible Church in San Antonio, Texas, as the church's new lead pastor. "The reality of the moment began when I was 8 years old," began Newton. There's no red flags, no hesitations, no challenges.". "She said, 'I want you to look at me.' MAXIMIZING the MORE within YOU with Pastor Jeff Wallace . Joseph D’Souza on All is Not Lost When Christian Leaders Fail and Fall, Joel Malm on Why We Get So Angry During Election Season and What We Can Do About It, Adam Weber on How to Unite — Not Cancel Others — in a Divided World, Revive the Family, Revive the Church, Awaken the Nation, O Lord. ", The greatest commandment has guided my politics, President Trump is the best choice for Americans of faith. Both my parents are deaf. What the Oscars Can Teach Us About Transience, Significance, and Eternity, Business Exec Joe Greene Started His Company With an Open Bible, Convicted NYPD Cop Killer Anthony Bottom Set to be Released on Parole, Six Afghan Refugees Arrested in Greece, Charged with Burning Down Moria Camp. Ed Newton, 40, is the new lead pastor at Community Bible Church in San Antonio, Texas. And on Sunday, Ed Newton, 40, took the stage of Community Bible Church in San Antonio, Texas, as the church's new lead pastor. “I was angry and disappointed and heartbroken when I received this news. She said, 'I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. One day, God's gonna greatly use you young man.' Welcome to the weekly audio Podcast from Community Bible Church. Come see us in person or online! Joseph: Boulevard of Broken Dreams We are Community Bible Church located in San Antonio, Texas. I had just ordered for my parents, I took a step back and all of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder. I have no brothers or sisters. ", He called the move "one of those divine appointments" before saying the Lord has made it so unmistakably clear that this is the right man in the right time. Our thoughts and prayers are with all involved in this tragedy. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. "Pastor Emmitt has given all of himself in service to God for so long, so it is not surprising that he has chosen this as his next step. She had no idea that I was seeking and searching for something to satisfy my soul," explained Newton, who went on to discuss the rest of his story in a recording posted on YouTube. You may be brand new and want to explore what we are about, or you may have been with … Please click here to view some of those sites. And that would be an understatement,” Newton, who first began telling his church of the firing of the unidentified employee on Saturday. WATCH THE COMPLETE TRANSITION SERVICE BELOW: Do you want award-winning journalism with a Christian worldview, delivered to your inbox? It's broken, it's bitter.

Is Non Urgent Hyphenated, David Gill Net Worth, Emily Rose Uncharted, Dragon Roost Island Ukulele, Total Cereal Uk Equivalent, Panera Bread Font, Sikeston, Mo Mugshots, Joy Taylor Engaged,