dragon roost island ukulele

28. Welcome to our community of sharing and learning this wonderful little instrument of aloha! Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Earth God's Lyric Guitar: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: airules: 5.

I have the official Wind Waker songbook, so I refuse myself to edit my tab with real chords. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.mediafire.com/view/jnurluwzrbabbz9/Dragon_Roost_Island.pdf. Just to make sure though, and please correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't the Cm be C and the D be Dm? Great technique man!

I love your work with the awesomenaut themes, I would love to see you tab this out just like with those :), Thanks! Ukulele chords for Dragon Roost Island Theme by Misc Computer Games. Hey you actually got the tab official! All Rights reserved. It just seems to sound better that way. Just to make sure though, and please correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't the Cm be C and the D be Dm? The ukulele is a four-stringed Hawaiian instrument in the lute family with roots in the island of Madeira in Portugal.

Learn & play tab for rhythm guitars, lead guitar, bass and other with free online tab player, speed control and loop. 5. Dragon Roost Island ukulele tablature by Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker, free uke tab and chords Find the best version for your choice. ... Legend Of Zelda -The Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (Ukulele Cover) Press J to jump to the feed. Dragon Roost Island Tab by Isac Saleh with free online tab player. Download original Guitar Pro tab. Dragon Roost Island Ukulele: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Antisocial Wolf: 5. Thanks. One accurate version. By the way nice job, yeah,I thought it would be easier to find it here than on the forum I too would love a tab of this! I'm really happy I found this, because I could not figure out the right chords at all from just the song. r/ukulele: The ukulele is a four-stringed Hawaiian instrument in the lute family with roots in the island of Madeira in Portugal. Posted by. Home > M > Misc Computer Games > Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island see also Mass Effect 3 - An End Once And For All Skyrim - Song Of The Dragonborn World Of Warcraft - Song Of Elune Luigis Mansion 2 Theme The Sims 3 - Main Theme Animal Crossing New Leaf - 1 Am Monkey Island - Main Title Final Fantasy X Hd - Jecht Theme Shining Force - Battle 3 Theme Phoenix Wright Ace … :D This isn't too difficult a tab so once my current workload has eased I should have it out fairly soon :). Use of any tablatures on this site without permission of the tabber is prohibited. Dragon Roost Island (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker) Ukulele Tab. u/TimBob12. Dragon Roost Island Guitar: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Colin_spade: 4. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Average: 5 (1 vote) Login or register to post comments; Download | Listen: Game: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Composer(s): Koji Kondo, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi, Kenta Nagata I'm really happy I found this, because I could not figure out the right chords at all from just the song. Legend Of Zelda -The Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (Ukulele … Legend Of Zelda -The Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (Ukulele Cover) Close. © 2006-2017 gametabs.net. Dragon Roost Island - from "Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" Music by Koji Kondo, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi, Kenta Nagata >> Guitar arr. 6 years ago.

Earth God's Lyric Guitar: Legend … Submitted by Link Strife07 (not verified) on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 11:16. Submitted: Feb 17, 2014 by Antisocial Wolf. From the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker This is the progression for the backing guitar in this song Each | represents the start of 8 beats Capo 3 |Em D |Em D |Em D |G |F |Em |D |C (x4) |D |C |E Archived. Tab can be found here - http://www.mediafire.com/view/jnurluwzrbabbz9/Dragon_Roost_Island.pdf, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Yup indeed, must have been drunk when I did that chart lolol, Actually its a little more complicated than that: all the D are minor7 (except the first D) and the C are either minor or 7... and there's other mistakes here and there.

Lon Chaney Hunchback Of Notre Dame Makeup, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death,